GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
It's not a definite in any way, but...

Would anyone have an open seat for the Brickyard 400 potentially available?

Winning the Brickyard 400 was my only goal when the season started, and I don't know that I can resist the temptation to try to check that off my career wish list.

Are there any open seats for the Brickyard that I could fill?

Drop back? This will make wild card spot interesting...

I'm not interested in winning the wild card. In fact, if I won it, I would decline so that Akmuq could take his rightful place as an active race winner looking to race for the championship.

This really is just me looking for a chance to enter the race with just one goal, taking home the hardware.

I had the perfect setup and race strategy (I shared it with the Ford team that finished 1-2) last season, but got caught up in the wreck that eliminated the field.

I'm not interested in winning the wild card. In fact, if I won it, I would decline so that Akmuq could take his rightful place as an active race winner looking to race for the championship.

This really is just me looking for a chance to enter the race with just one goal, taking home the hardware.

I had the perfect setup and race strategy (I shared it with the Ford team that finished 1-2) last season, but got caught up in the wreck that eliminated the field.

Whoah Whoah, last season I got declined a Wild card spot for someone who quit the series. Why are you then able to just simply give away your position? -.-

Also isn't your old spot @ Ford still open?

Whoah Whoah, last season I got declined a Wild card spot for someone who quit the series. Why are you then able to just simply give away your position? -.-

Gokartman is at Ford right?

Go in the 43 mate, i was filling in for you, but you're here this weekend, so I don't need to fill in for you, take up that slot :)

I don't know that I can give up the spot, but I don't make the rules any more. :P

I've have no problem if kartman wants to give his seat to Drop for this race. I wasn't going to ask him to, mainly because I thought it would be completely dickish to give him the seat after Drop initially quit, then have to tell him "Oh, btw, Drop wants in for Indy, sorry lol!"

Completely up to Kartman. I'm sure either of them would be able to find a one-off seat somewhere else easily.

MÜLE_9242;7827892
I've have no problem if kartman wants to give his seat to Drop for this race. I wasn't going to ask him to, mainly because I thought it would be completely dickish to give him the seat after Drop initially quit, then have to tell him "Oh, btw, Drop wants in for Indy, sorry lol!"

Completely up to Kartman. I'm sure either of them would be able to find a one-off seat somewhere else easily.

Same here. I'm completely OK running with Ford, or not. I never expected my seat to be held for me, and wasn't going to ask for it back for just one race. If Kartman wants to race the #43, he should do so. It's his car now. I've already got another offer that I wouldn't mind taking if Kartman wants to race at Indy. Either way, I appreciate the offer.

I can't make it, so it's probably best drop runs it :P. It's fine with me anyway, It was his seat at the start, and as I said before, I was just filling in. seeing as he has come back for this one (and hopefully more), he can have his 43 back. Hope it gets win #2 this season, It's now got the driver capable of it :)

I made the mistake of racing NIOP the other day, now all I can think about is racing Nascar. I'm gonna pop in on Saturday and see if you guys have a car open. Now that its getting dark so early, I'm hoping I'll have a little more free time to dedicate to some racing. :D

RedPartyhat
You could still race in NW 👍

Yea Mudd, I believe JRM may have one seat open on Saturday. Confirm this with Niop. I know I'm racing and I expect smuffy to as well. This should leave open the 88. I don't know if Niop or Knelly was going to race though?

I can't make it, so it's probably best drop runs it :P. It's fine with me anyway, It was his seat at the start, and as I said before, I was just filling in. seeing as he has come back for this one (and hopefully more), he can have his 43 back. Hope it gets win #2 this season, It's now got the driver capable of it :)

I think it's settled then. 👍

MÜLE_9242;7830581
I think it's settled then. 👍
Right on, it will be good to see Drop back out there. 👍

In other news, Racing Medium tyres will remain in place until the end of the season. This will give us plenty of time to test and come up with a good option.

Wow I'm happy I'm locked in. 5 (I think) people fighting for the last few spots in the Chase. Really heated end to the season.

RedPartyhat
Oh yes.
Well there is 1 available spot @ Hendricks?

Dammit Matty I told you to stop giving Furi strong support messages!:grumpy:

Twasn't me sir. :nervous:

Back