GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Speaking of lap times, I keep getting 53's. Is that good?

MustangRyan
You can find the hookers on the infield side of the tunnel, usually near the concession stands.

I'm slightly confused as to how the married man with a kid from Carolina is so clued up on where to find prostitutes in Indianapolis. Care to explain Drop?

;)

Tom.
I'm slightly confused as to how the married man with a kid from Carolina is so clued up on where to find prostitutes in Indianapolis. Care to explain Drop?

;)

If you've ever been to an actual NASCAR event, it's pretty easy to figure out what goes on and where. :lol:

Easy, I'm a family man as well. I was there for the racing...and the beer. :P

Mudd
If you've ever been to an actual NASCAR event, it's pretty easy to figure out what goes on and where. :lol:

That explains things, we don't have many NASCAR races over here believe it or not :P

More reason for this single guy to hitchhike his way to Mosport for the Truck race, then, I think. ;)

Now that I think about it, since I'm just trying to get some seat time, I don't see a point to entering such a long race. Even though an open seat may appear closer to race day, I still think I should sit out this weekend. I'll wait for Daytona to get behind the wheel of a Cup car again. :)

I am actually in favor of putting tire wear/fuel consumption on fast and going back to hard tires.
Gas depletes much faster (unreal actually) on fast consumption. You'd maybe not even get past lap 30 at Daytona.
Pitstops are going to be extremely longer because of the high amounts of gas we will need.
So that'll make...strategy...more.....complex :mischievous:

Understand where you are coming from but I think it's been agreed to stick with what we gave for the rest of the season.

Plus, this probably needed to be spoken about a week and a half ago.

Next season though ....

Well yea I meant to have the discussion focused for next season. Only issue is that gas may run out before tires do. But that will probably be the case at high speed courses such as Daytona. However, I bet tires will run out before gas at Indy anyway. And SSRX is SSRX :lol:

Btw I updated the OP (Or what I contributed to it, post #12).
I believe the appropriate trophies are now in place :sly:
Even though no one else is really updating those things :(

Last edited:
Well on pace I am not near the front, but on tyre wear I look pretty good. Consistent 51.9 with 51.7 quickest, 52.2 slowest. Seems car has problems hitting a bump into turn 1 that shoots it off.

Back