GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
akmuq
Like pitting under yellow?

And tbh HSR is more like an oval track then SSRX.

The main point is that if you sign up for an all oval series, it's a bit silly to whine about having no road courses.

You really love HSR don't you? :lol:

Like pitting under yellow?

And tbh HSR is more like an oval track then SSRX.

But that throws all strategy out the window. These trucks can eat tires and say a caution came out every 15 laps everyone would pit under yellow and it’d be back to square one in terms of racing. A good strategy could win you the race.

Get rid of SSRX and keep HSR...

Can't have it out of both IndyCar and Trucks...

I like it and not fair to only leave it in SC and NW cause "Cars are to hard to control there..."

:grumpy:

I like it and not fair to only leave it in SC and NW cause "Cars are to hard to control there..."

Tbh I'll think about calendar on saturday, if it means SSRX is reinstated then so be it.

Matty
I like it but it's fair to only leave it in SC cause "The dirty air is horrific in open wheelers here..."

Ftfy.

That's not the reason here. The reason is that trucks S4 was always going to be an all oval series from the start.

You really love HSR don't you? :lol:
Yup, but I also like to argue my point.:D
But that throws all strategy out the window. These trucks can eat tires and say a caution came out every 15 laps everyone would pit under yellow and it’d be back to square one in terms of racing. A good strategy could win you the race.
Could, if there was no cautions in the pre-season race we would have won, if there was pitting under yellow, likely anyone's race, I prefer the second even though it's more vague as to who's the best, but that's only at Daytona.

If I was in charge we'd be on Comforts, even at HSR.
Tbh I'll think about calendar on saturday, if it means SSRX is reinstated then so be it.

SSRX is a test course, if it was meant to be raced on it would be 16 miles shorter.

Please tell me that was trolling.

Honesty, because these should be tough to handle, and just try a car on Comforts around Daytona, I got Tom to try the Challenger RM with Comfort Softs on Daytona but he was concerned about Motegi and Indy, with the aero on that thing.

Edit: This ain't actually related to the HSR-SSRX argument, but it's my last post on the matter, you know my views, and Matty's. Nothing else I can do, but SSRX is stupid.:)

honesty, because these should be tough to handle, and just try a car on comforts around daytona, i got tom to try the challenger rm with comfort softs on daytona but he was concerned about motegi and indy, with the aero on that thing.

Troll I think. :P

I don't want to keep arguing with you Ak but the Trucks shouldn't really be hard to handle, that's why they're the third tier of NASCAR racing :P

I don't want to keep arguing with you Ak but the Trucks shouldn't really be hard to handle, that's why they're the third tier of NASCAR racing :P

Sprint Cup and Nationwide should be on Comforts too, and I don't see why this needs to be the third tier, it's a game.

Now thats just :lol: worthy akmuq.

This series was intended for the most part to mirror the Nationwide and Sprint Cup schedules pre-chase, hence the 100% oval schedule and calendar, and also why I held it. HSR probably will be replaced, by Pocono or Route X.

akmuq
Sprint Cup and Nationwide should be on Comforts too, and I don't see why this needs to be the third tier, it's a game.

'It's a game' is a pretty loose excuse. 'Why can't we run the Sprint Cup schedule entirely at road courses? It's a game.'

You have to keep at least a semblence of real life in there else the entire thing would just fall apart.

akmuq

You're Irish, so you're probably drunk. move along, folks.

MÜLE_9242;7498269
You're Irish, so you're probably drunk. move along, folks.

:lol:

Raceday. :gtpflag:

Tonights timetable:

6.45pm Room opens.
7.30pm Qualifying.
7.45pm Race starts.

I think, despite all our troubles, we can agree its gonna be a Target Chip Ganassi 1-2-3 :)👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back