GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furi you never did answer me, would I be allowed to join the series now and race or do I have to wait until next season?

Room open 7pm BST, Race start @ 8pm BST. 128 laps in all - 3 pace + 125 race laps.

It starts at 3 PM, I will try and hurry home from school but if you could push back the race start 5 minutes then I won't mind starting from the back if I can race.

I get out at 3:05 and I hopefully will make it to also start at the back of the pack.

Fox and Joe are missing tonight, room open at 7pm, quali starts at 7.50pm, race start 8.10pm.

125 laps, probably at least 10 people on track, 2 corners per lap..... So thats 250 corners and at least 9 other people to divebomb at each one, so I'm guessing at least 2250 divebombs from Furi today..... :lol:

Ireland, 1-0 down against Kazakhstan.

Goals: Robbie Keane 87' (pen), Kevin Doyle 88'

Now 2-1 up :lol:

Ireland, 1-0 down against Kazakhstan.

Goals: Robbie Keane 87' (pen), Kevin Doyle 88'

Now 2-1 up :lol:

Finland once tied a game with Hungary on the 86th minute, only to allow a goal at 90+4 :rolleyes:

Should be just 2 points behind akmuq now :)

He spun twice, both times he ended up sideways across the track in front of me so I crashed into him, giving me engine damage :( But tbh he's still getting used to his wheel and I won anyway so I don't care :) Not so much dive bombing from what I could see which was good 👍

getting battered all over the place. every time the back stepped out it went round :grumpy:. i was only a tenth off in quali and put it 4th, then by lap 6 i was a lap down :(. anyway, on to motegi :D

I'm just guessing here but I'm imagining, 'and the field takes the green flag at Tours! 9 cars in the wall at turn 1!' Repeated for lap 2, 3, 4 etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back