GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING SKY NEWS: English and American relations have dramatically fell over the last 24 hours. Rumoured reasons for this fall out were belived to be due to the decline in the global economy but our close sources suggest it was a "GT Planet" member via the name of 'Chqr'.......:lol:

BREAKING SKY NEWS: English and American relations have dramatically fell over the last 24 hours. Rumoured reasons for this fall out were belived to be due to the decline in the global economy but our close sources suggest it was a "GT Planet" member via the name of 'Chqr'.......:lol:

:sly:

For me it was this:

I made a jokingly jibe at Drop. Furi got all defensive about his beloved America. I just simply put Furi to bed.

Americans have 3 major car companys, unlike England.
Well, okay, one is owned by the Itallians.
Okay, one is owned by the Federal Government.
But at least we have Ford! It's not like they are building Fusions in Mexico......
Okay, maybe they are...

Just remember, without us you wouldn't have this series :sly:

Language Warning

Well Ireland made whiskey, and without whiskey there would be no funny drunks. Just a load of sober Russians who had already drank a gallon of Vodka.

Oh and Guinness.

And sheep shaggers.. Oh wait.. Wales got that one :sly:

For those of you able/willing to make it, I'll be hosting a spot race at 5 PM EDT (Sprint Cup time) Saturday.

Sprint Cup specs, 12 laps of Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.

Nothing serious, use any car you want. Open to anyone; I'll see if some PURE guys are interested.

America also invented French Fries and Chinese food. 👍👍

America also won the Battle of Britain and invented the jet engine.

Americans also think the world is still flat and every other country is on the moon.

So we will be back racing on the tokyo short track friday night!

This was always 100 laps, Monster was going to be longer before it got cut.

This was always 100 laps, Monster was going to be longer before it got cut.

Well why not extend this then? Lap-times are about a second faster, 100 laps would be done in under half an hour.

Well why not extend this then? Lap-times are about a second faster, 100 laps would be done in under half an hour.

Perhaps, i'll test it out tomorrow. Ideally aiming at around 45 minute race.

As a result of my laptops death I cannot do tables for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back