GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Tokyo Short Track, then I named it Tours Speedway for Euro Racecar. I still have both, so it could be either name.

smuffyatfcp
Can't make the race this week.

o_O:-\:-*X-(o_O:-X:-*:-/:-C:-X:-/O:-):-/:-\:-/=-O:-/:-\X-(:-*:-\:-O:-\:-:-:-V:-V
:-D:-VX-(:-\:-D:-\:-\X-(:-\:'(:-\:-*:-\:'(:embarrassed::'(:'(:embarrassed:o_O:-X;-):'(XD

A proposal. For Daytona and perhaps SSRX how about applying a "restrictor plate" with 502hp for the trucks, they can run full power everywhere else?

A proposal. For Daytona and perhaps SSRX how about applying a "restrictor plate" with 502hp for the trucks, they can run full power everywhere else?

We've already done those races, and for the return legs, it will just make them longer.:yuck:

And the only good part about SSRX is strategy, more BHP will mean for more potential to losing fuel and therefore more action, so no.

We've already done those races, and for the return legs, it will just make them longer.:yuck:

And the only good part about SSRX is strategy, more BHP will mean for more potential to losing fuel and therefore more action, so no.

We have one Daytona event, a 60 lapper, left on the calendar near the end (Round 9 I think)

If you stick HSR in the series then it may be a good idea. I mean like seriously, it's a great track.

Just cause 1 or 2 can't take the banking there is no reason to get rid of it.

If you stick HSR in the series then it may be a good idea. I mean like seriously, it's a great track.

Just cause 1 or 2 can't take the banking there is no reason to get rid of it.

It was never in originally, lets not start this again...

I meant not use it.

Anyway, sure. Will show people how good a track it is.

If people are afraid of a little banking, than they should get off here and go start a Minecraft race league instead of complaining........

The banking was the reason it wasn't used in IndyCar, IIRC the reason it wasn't used here was because this was set out to be an all oval series like the CWTS.

TomMcD
The banking was the reason it wasn't used in IndyCar, IIRC the reason it wasn't used here was because this was set out to be an all oval series like the CWTS.

It banks absolutely fine in Indy, when tuned right.

Furi, do you mind me signing up late? If I can sign up, then my # is 24, and if I can't then I will have to wait until next year.

Anyone wanna HSR race tonight? 30 laps? I suggested it to Furi and he said yeah but since then he's signed up for BTCC and then asked us to play the NASCAR game with him so he can drive ****.

So yeah, 30 lap HSR race tonight guys?

Anyone wanna HSR race tonight? 30 laps? I suggested it to Furi and he said yeah but since then he's signed up for BTCC and then asked us to play the NASCAR game with him so he can drive ****.

So yeah, 30 lap HSR race tonight guys?

Right so he's playing NASCAR The Game 2011 tonight instead of hosting a Truck Race?

Chances are he'll probably end up rescheduling one of the later races because he's got internet issues.

On the next SC / NW / Truck season, there should be a system where no week would be an off week for all classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back