GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you to make teams register their own unique color for their trucks. Let them change their wheel colors if they want to be completely different from their teammates.

Well pace car + 2 pace laps 👍

Also TWO dropped races through the season, however these cannot be the Season opener at Daytona or the Season Finale at Indianapolis.

Right, two lowest scores will be automatically dropped, except for the Season opener and season closer.

Just enforce this if you can't join Furi, I like this rule for a long championship anyway as it keeps the battle alive for the majority of it.

Edit: I'm Silver Chrome, to anybody who tries to take it....

Im 50/50 to make it on time for race tonight we could just start it a bit later if Furi's having problems ;)

Remember there is Euro Racecar tonight as well if you are looking for a competitive driving fix.

Looking 100 for me.

Furi, it's about time we rise against your policy of taking off weeks when you can't make it.

Im definately gonna miss the race tonight, do we get drop races yeah? :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Ill join race to commentate if I can 👍

No the dropped races were going to be in until I cut the schedule a little.

I should be there in replace of Kartman. Have no time to put a setup together, so if Jie could help with that?

Yeh great race, was doing well all race then when I drop off the pack slightly my team mates don't want to bridge the gap briefly so just carry on, but then end up coming at the back of the pack anyway... :dunce: Luckily there's a "road course" race next week.

Yeh great race, was doing well all race then when I drop off the pack slightly my team mates don't want to bridge the gap briefly so just carry on, but then end up coming at the back of the pack anyway... :dunce: Luckily there's a "road course" race next week.

Two weeks. And we would have lost more time.

RPH got his second team sweep in less than a week. Incredible work and strategy.

Matty
Carb
RPH
Akmuq
Knelly
Furi
Joe
I think, and can't remember the rest.

Happy with my top 5 after literally stepping into the car for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back