GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My team name is Team Extreme and I will be running a camelion blue colorshift with red rims.

Last edited:
He doesn't like tables. Heck, he's even asking people for S2 and S3 Truck Series results as he's lost them. :ouch:

oh my, that is surprising. how did you manage that furi, don't the threads have tables?!

R1DRI.png

R1TEA.png

You scored points for Cut 'n' Trim as you raced for that team

Correct. Same as Ganon scoring points for RPM in that race.

BTW please less red trucks on friday :lol:

Hope to be a day to night race as well :D , may not run a quali though, due to time for a lap, may just start race as a quali lottery.

Furinkazen
Yes I know that will be added when you have raced on your own team.

smuffyatfcp
You scored points for Cut 'n' Trim as you raced for that team

Thanks I will race next week. This week I am going to bristol. I can't wait to get back racing in all the series I'm in on fridays.

Hope to be a day to night race as well :D , may not run a quali though, due to time for a lap, may just start race as a quali lottery.

Yep just have a practice session, reset the track and start the race.

Everyone stays in the pits, no cheap pole positions.

I think you'll find it will start in the order we join the room if you don't do quali, because the first person in gets the pit box at the exit of the pit lane don't they? And anyway, there should easily be time for one lap quali, doesn't take that long to get round.

I think you'll find it will start in the order we join the room if you don't do quali, because the first person in gets the pit box at the exit of the pit lane don't they? And anyway, there should easily be time for one lap quali, doesn't take that long to get round.

Qualifying requires an out-lap, which isn't timed, then a timed lap. Two solo laps at the track is a solid 9 minutes. 1 lap isn't likely to tell you who is actually faster in race conditions. With the long straights and the draft, starting position isn't actually worth anything either.

Just start race at normal time but don't reset for quali, it won't be important to set a lap but you can if you want to see if your setup is working or how good your fuel is, I don't like the idea of a points-paying quali race if there's no point for pole every other race.

Why don't we set the race results to reverse order, have a 1 lap Qually race to the 10000 meter mark on the backstrech (No points on the line), than have everybody get in proper starting order order (Whoever finishes last at the 10000 mark passes everybody while the winner gets passed by everybody, for example) in the last two corners?

Last edited:
Problem. I may be away friday and not back until late night, family commitments.

Chances are I will start the race later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back