GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furi, Pepsi should have 99 points.

Carb has 40, I have 48.

PartyHat scored 11 at last race.

40 + 48 + 11 = 99

You don't have to add me to the list Furi, but can I suggest for this year and future ones starting the race 20 minutes later to allow Eastern US people to get there after school.

You don't have to add me to the list Furi, but can I suggest for this year and future ones starting the race 20 minutes later to allow Eastern US people to get there after school.

8pm is pretty much as late as I can start.

Motegi tonight :D

Furi, Pepsi should have 99 points.

Carb has 40, I have 48.

PartyHat scored 11 at last race.

40 + 48 + 11 = 99

Top 2 in the Team score the points, so a 1-2-3 only denies the next team on 2 points.

40's furi said. 👍

Top 2 in the Team score the points, so a 1-2-3 only denies the next team on 2 points.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Furi told me 40's were good when I was doing faster in front of him, just relaying information

I just had a 3 hour nap, followed by a shower, and now I got this weird feeling, as if I had fever :ill:

Furi, are we required to use the apron on pit entry/exit? I would like to note that at least in Vintage NASCAR, the car got extremely loose when driving on the apron in Turns 3 & 4 to get into the pits, which is why I didn't use it afterwards and just cut into the pitlane from the exit of turn 4 in the other stops.

Furi, are we required to use the apron on pit entry/exit? I would like to note that at least in Vintage NASCAR, the car got extremely loose when driving on the apron in Turns 3 & 4 to get into the pits, which is why I didn't use it afterwards and just cut into the pitlane from the exit of turn 4 in the other stops.

No, just enter and exit safely.

Bull****... I expect penalties..

So, lagger gets a free pass and 8th place, and Furi just accepts?

This is :censored:ing ridiculous. Complete idiotism.

I work my butt off to get to where I was for the first few laps and it was going to come down between me and Spurgy but I guess that didn't happen. The guys who had no business winning this race won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back