GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of that... that was for a 12 race calendar...

And IIRC, the majority wanted it, and the majority are going to miss at least 1, seems awful convenient for you considering you were going to postpone a race when you mightn't make it.

I don't mind, I missed the season opener so helps me out. Unless you make 1 drop round for everyone no matter what the race.

And IIRC, the majority wanted it, and the majority are going to miss at least 1, seems awful convenient for you considering you were going to postpone a race when you mightn't make it.

I thought we were allowed 2 drop weeks...

I don't mind, I missed the season opener so helps me out. Unless you make 1 drop round for everyone no matter what the race.

I suppose. 1 dropped round NOT counting the season opener or closer?

I would also prefer two, I don't like when things get changed quietly and old stuff stays on OP.

I suppose. 1 dropped round NOT counting the season opener or closer?

I just want dropped rounds, weather one or two, and the season opener or not.

You shouldn't be allowed drop the closer though in my opinion.👍

I want 2. Not including opener or closer.

The way it was when I signed up.

1 dropped week, just excluding Season closer? Start counting dropped rounds after half way mark.

Furinkazen
1 dropped week, just excluding Season closer? Start counting dropped rounds after half way mark.

No.

2 weeks, opener and closer not allowed to be dropped.

The way it was when season started and how it was until TODAY.

Spurgy 777
If you're not going to include season opener then no, it's not fair.

It was that way when you signed up too.

No Matty, if you had been paying attention, Furi removed I think 2 rounds from the calender, so he took away the drop rounds. He didn't just make it up.

No.

2 weeks, opener and closer not allowed to be dropped.

The way it was when season started and how it was until TODAY.

It was that way when you signed up too.

I changed it a long while ago and even told people pre tests. Not my fault you didn't listen or notice.

Furinkazen
I changed it a long while ago and even told people pre tests. Not my fault you didn't listen or notice.

Why wasn't it in the OP then? And who did you tell, why wasn't I told?

Furinkazen
Surely the fact it's not even mentioned in the OP is a clue?

Okay. Something important about a series isn't in the OP, so I obviously must know what the rule of this is due to my telepathic powers.

Well he did say on page 27 when he posted the new schedule, before the season started, that all rounds will count for points, I suppose you just didn't read it :)

EDIT: Actually it was 27, it was just a page after the new schedule was posted, now with the actual new schedule. I assume he mentioned no drop rounds before and maybe even after that as well, I just cba to go looking for all of them times he mentioned it :)

Last edited:
Spurgy 777
Well he did say on page 27 when he posted the new schedule, before the season started, that all rounds will count for points, I suppose you just didn't read it :)

Wow 27 pages before the season even started....

Actually 30 Knelly... Not too interesting though if I'm honest, most of those are probably just Furi announcing the same thing 10 times a day :P

Just checked pages 26-29 and I didn't see anything.

I didn't care beforehand but this argument has reached a point of stupidness usually found in a TOCA thread...

If you're not going to include season opener then no, it's not fair.
It suddenly isn't fair? Why, because the was the round you missed?
Don't fall for it just because he's your team-mate.

Spurgy, you are such a hypocrite.

What's not fair is you complaining about there being no drop rounds because you now have to miss a race. I mean technically it's unfair that the season closer isn't included but I know most series with drop rounds don't include the last round as incentive for people to turn up and try their hardest at the end of the season. Why should you get to miss a round and I don't? Just because mine was a different race, doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to drop it.

Right. Lets sort this, i myslef have got a little confused and read stuff back.

Originally I had a 12 race schedule like MULE's Nationwide and I asked him if he had dropped scores. So I had two dropped races, which is where they came from. This led to 10 races counting for points. When I cut the schedule down to 10 races that also removed the dropped races. Obviously I didn't state that clear enough.

So all 10 races count for points.

Let everyone have a single race dropped, and just don't let the last race of the season be it. Everyone should go in to the final race knowing they have to race for their chance to win the championship.

Anything more than 6 races, you need a drop. Sprint Cup is the exception that proves the rule, because of the 2/3 points and wildcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back