GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after being out the last two weeks due to a few different reasons, I plan on making the rest of the races :) I didn't race the last week because my local Gamestop has been out of PSN cards for a while now, and I don't trust PSN with my credit card, so I've gone Motegi-less.
That and I've been playing too much Madden lately.

I drop more then 1 race? I don't understand.:confused:

it means you drop your lowest score in the series. Because you have missed a few races, your lowest score would be 0. Also, you are not allowed to drop the last round. so if your lowest score was in the last round, then it goes to your second lowest score :)

it means you drop your lowest score in the series. Because you have missed a few races, your lowest score would be 0. Also, you are not allowed to drop the last round. so if your lowest score was in the last round, then it goes to your second lowest score :)

Okay thank you :)

I apologise for not having the track for download but personal life has taken a lot of priority. I will open room earlier tomorrow for people to practise.

Room opening, I will be away for much of next hour. Test as much as you like. :)

Yaaay..

Is it anything like Pocono? And Carb, I believe it's a triangle :sly:

IRL Pocono 2.5 miles. 2.46 miles for my one.

And this one has what real Pocono lack, decent amounts of banking.

Unfortunately it's banked the wrong way and Furi didn't bother getting rid of the camber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back