GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all really mean and hurtful

Sam will testify that Matty demolishes everything and everyone in his path when he's drunk with little to no mercy, hence his nickname. This was confessed by him in an IndyCar test room.

'The Destroyer'.

especially tyres :)

Ahhh I see...

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah :lol:

Sorry guys, I was taking a break from my game because I need to work on high school. I will be back on this week.

We're back this weekend? Good. I have a Lewis Hamilton impersonation I've been working on. Can't wait to show it off.

Indy this week, going to be a tough one...

I regret that I am unable to make this Fridays race due to its my wife's birthday and anniversary so to come online is a no no as I like my balls where they are and not served to me on a platter.

I regret that I am unable to make this Fridays race due to its my wife's birthday and anniversary so to come online is a no no as I like my balls where they are and not served to me on a platter.

Come on dude!!! :dopey:

FlyingFox

She will have a birthday next year!

So tomorrow we go back to green, with new tyre models and a first visit to the tough Indianapolis Superspeedway. Also after tomorrow the WORST race for each driver will be automatically dropped.

So tomorrow we go back to green, with new tyre models and a first visit to the tough Indianapolis Superspeedway. Also after tomorrow the WORST race for each driver will be automatically dropped.

Does that mean if we miss a round after, it won't be dropped?

There is a strong chance I'll miss the second Motegi race so I'm concerned.

Does that mean if we miss a round after, it won't be dropped?

There is a strong chance I'll miss the second Motegi race so I'm concerned.

Nope, the worst result of the season, any of the first 9 events, will be dropped automatically.

Only race that cannot be dropped is the season finale at Indianapolis.

Furinkazen

I cant wait :) i think my truck is ready but if not i'll soon find out

Take care of it Sheep 👍:lol:. Watch out for Furi he'll wreck it in a heart beat :(.

May be unable to attend tomorrow but hoping for the best.

paulmac2k9
Take care of it Sheep 👍:lol:. Watch out for Furi he'll wreck it in a heart beat :(.

It will be fine in my hands. Not gonna push for a win cos every time i do someone 'accidentally' knocks the rear quarter and spins me into next week. Might go for the cheeky draft on the last lap :)

I'll drop in if I'm not too busy trying to sort out my new broadband/TV/phone contract with Virgin Media; could be a two hour job from past experience.

Why the massive breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back