GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the err PM, and Kartman I got shoved into you.

@Carb, NOBODY called a caution, I can;t call something no-one see's.

Oddly enough there were multiple cars involved, including akmuq who took a really odd line to that corner...

In fact I clearly heard someone say "caution out" and I slowed down to prepare for it while you just kept racing. If that's not breaking the caution rules...

There was only 1 crash I saw on my track map that should have brought out the caution, didn't hear anyone else say anything about any other big crashes either.

There was only 1 crash I saw on my track map that should have brought out the caution, didn't hear anyone else say anything about any other big crashes either.

i'm more focused on an illegal move on the last lap.

My race got ruined by DK who decided it's a good idea to block up the track cruising at 80MPH.
Other then that, if Furi put a poll on everyone's opinion on keeping cautions, I'd be very surprised to see even 1 vote for keeping them.

Checking replay now.

Lap 32, Gokart hits joe who got squeezed into Carb. Carb is hit by Akmuq and BOTH get going, no caution Further back Jakob gets loose and collects Matty and Ganon. Caution.
Lap 36, Matty wrecks in Turn 3 by himself. - would never be a caution, he kept it going.
Lap 37, Carb wrecks himself. No caution.
Lap 40, I get a slight tap from Grinols as I had a small sideways moment, virtually no contact on mine puts Gokart in the wall. I'm so sorry but I pretty much broadsided gokart from what I thought would have been a innocent touch that was minimal on my screen.
Lap 41, Spurgy weaves. Too much. 1 more move than allowed. Nothing wrong with trying to break the draft, but repeated zig-zagging is not allowed.

Ok Kartman, was talking to Carb as well :) And RPH, most people would vote for cautions so they can keep catching the leaders with just a few laps to go. :(

Checking replay now.

Lap 32, Gokart hits joe who got squeezed into Carb. Carb is hit by Akmuq and BOTH get going, no caution Further back Jakob gets loose and collects Matty and Ganon. Caution.
Lap 36, Matty wrecks in Turn 3 by himself. - would never be a caution, he kept it going.
Lap 40, I get a slight tap from Grinols as I had a small sideways moment, virtually no contact on mine puts Gokart in the wall. I'm so sorry but I pretty much broadsided gokart from what I thought would have been a innocent touch that was minimal on my screen.
Lap 41, Spurgy weaves. Too much. 1 more move than allowed. Nothing wrong with trying to break the draft, but repeated zig-zagging is not allowed.

:)

I DID NOT wreck myself. Furi, start getting your facts right by watching the replay. You might be surprised.

Checking replay now.

Yea but an innocent tap on my back right, which I got to correct and it turns me into the wall. It doesn't matter if it was a 50 mph collision of a 2mph collision, there was contact which resulted in me crashing. Without the contact I wouldn't have crashed.

Yea but an innocent tap on my back right, which I got to correct and it turns me into the wall. It doesn't matter if it was a 50 mph collision of a 2mph collision, there was contact which resulted in me crashing. Without the contact I wouldn't have crashed.

Yeah I am sorry for that.

@Akmuq, I own up for Kartman's for sure, I did immediately.

Excuse me? I WAS IN FRONT OF CARB. NOBODY hit him!!!!!

You swerved in front of me going into the corner, which ended up with you going into the wall because I didn't have enough time to react to that, which blocked Carb and made him lose the draft.

You swerved in front of me going into the corner, which ended up with you going into the wall because I didn't have enough time to react to that, which blocked Carb and made him lose the draft.

On mine Furi pulls out (dangerous block) , then brake checks you and you then slide into carb. None of that would have happened if Furi hadn't pulled out.

Lol, I still didn't wreck myself, it was caused by erratic driving in front of me, and I was trying to move out of the way of the quickly approaching car (Kartman?) which sealed the deal. However, it doesn't change away the fact that there was contact, very much worth a caution.

Lol, I still didn't wreck myself, it was caused by erratic driving in front of me, and I was trying to move out of the way of the quickly approaching car (Kartman?) which sealed the deal. However, it doesn't change away the fact that there was contact, very much worth a caution.

Wait, so every time there's contact there should be a caution? What?And as you put the power down you spun it round.

Can't tell what happened to Furi there, he came down and Akmuq was following him, can't tell much more tbh, but Carb just stuck the throttle on and spun out.

To me Carb was hit and got dirty tyres and when he went to power out again he had another tap. Just my 2 cents.

It was a major contact, not your usual bump draft... And I wouldn't have been in that position if it weren't for your block, so part of the blame still goes to you.

The second one looked like it was Furi's fault, I'm guessing he's the blue car, unless he got hit by the red car behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back