GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one looked like it was Furi's fault, I'm guessing he's the blue car, unless he got hit by the red car behind.

Grinols got into me slightly and I saved it, but then understeered laggily into Gokartman.

This is NASCAR Trucks:

Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track!
Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me.
Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

Fox just killed the thread :lol:

I've said that quote before today and I'll no doubt say it again in the future.

**Breaking News**

FlyingFox has just been sacked as NASCAR Trucks PR Spokesman.

Furinkazen who runs the series said "He was not even in the race tonight, he just chats $hite"

Last edited:
Cautions are staying for the rest of the season, no changes will be made from now on. 1 caution tonight, 1 at Pocono, and everyone is complaining?

Well when the cautions are called on somewhere between the final 10 laps when the 2 guys in last place decide to spin off, then yea.

Well when the cautions are called on somewhere between the final 10 laps when the 2 guys in last place decide to spin off, then yea.

Jakob spun by himself because he had a 🤬 set-up, you cannot do anything about that.

i caused no incidents today and happened to benefit from the late caution to finish 0.011 ahead of furi for 5th after running 9th/10th for most of the race

Yeah, Sheep stole my job out from under me yesterday. I'm supposed to be the Joe Nemechek of this league!

Still under review. Waiting on some PM's. Penalties look minimal but probation warnings look to be handed out.

Due to the sprint and nw changes the calendar will be pushed back 1 week.

Furinkazen
Due to the sprint and nw changes the calendar will be pushed back 1 week.

I honestly don't see the point as the races don't match up with either but ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back