GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the sprint and nw changes the calendar will be pushed back 1 week.

Why? Who cares if they are aligned up, does it really make a difference and improve the racing having a break every second week? Sprint Cup are having a chase, does that mean we're having 5 more off-weeks?

Yes will post after I finished watching NASCAR. No race position changes but a number of probation periods for people.

Schedule is under review, I may be able to work a way around :sly:

Yes will post after I finished watching NASCAR. No race position changes but a number of probation periods for people.

Schedule is under review, I may be able to work a way around :sly:

...Dega finished almost an hour ago now....cmon :sly:

OP Updated - SSRX moved back a week, as have all other races, Daytona and Motegi swapped, but to cover the gap another Motegi race next week :)

CHAMPIONSHIP CALENDAR
05-10-12: 06: LUCAS Oil 100 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (40 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED) CARBONOX WRECKS --- GOKARTMAN VS FURI

12-10-12: 07: Aarons 200k @ Motegi (83 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED)

26-10-12: 08: Coca Cola 150 @ SS Route X (8 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED)

09-11-12: 09: Chevrolet Silverado SS 150 @ Daytona Superspeedway (60 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED)

16-11-12: 10: NASCAR Japan 150 @ Motegi Superspeedway (100 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED)

22-11-12: 11: Brickyard 150 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (60 laps, 100MPH PACE SPEED) (CAUTIONS)

After Indy I looked at the replay, no points penalties have been issued but:

Furinkazen - 3 race probation for causing the accident with Gokartman, further incidents will result in points penalties.

Spurgy777 - 3 race probation for repeated weaving. Whilst he moved more than is allowed, he was out of reach and not cutting someone's nose off. However I do discourage this in all circumstances - moving once and then back to take your line is fine, but repeatedly is a no-no.

Standings updated - scores with an X are dropped scores, for drivers who have a missed a race I have just discounted one of them.

R6a.png

R6b.png

Furi I really wish you'd stop piddling with the calendar, most annoying mate.

Due to Sprint Cup dates being pushed back 1 week I changed it back. However we have 1 more Motegi race now which will make people happy.

Why am I not surprised at Akmuq's post...

I have done so with every other driver barring gokartman put them on probation. This goes for Chris and James.

So i get a penalty for something which should have happened anyway (motegi caution) and the team gets points off. when someone takes out a rival team member who is fighting up the front, no team/driver penalty.
I saw the video, and you hit me, get me loose and then the PD servers mess up and think you hit me harder than you did. It's the first contact which sent me into the spin.

yea, im not going to be at motegi.

OP Updated - SSRX moved back a week, as have all other races, Daytona and Motegi swapped, but to cover the gap another Motegi race next week :)

CHAMPIONSHIP CALENDAR
05-10-12: 06: LUCAS Oil 100 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (40 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED) CARBONOX WRECKS --- GOKARTMAN VS FURI

19-10-12: 07: Aarons 200k @ Motegi (83 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED)

26-10-12: 08: Coca Cola 150 @ SS Route X (8 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED)

09-11-12: 09: Chevrolet Silverado SS 150 @ Daytona Superspeedway (60 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED)

16-11-12: 10: NASCAR Japan 150 @ Motegi Superspeedway (100 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED)

22-11-12: 11: Brickyard 150 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (60 laps, 100MPH PACE SPEED) (CAUTIONS)

After Indy I looked at the replay, no points penalties have been issued but:

Furinkazen - 3 race probation for causing the accident with Gokartman, further incidents will result in points penalties.

Spurgy777 - 3 race probation for repeated weaving. Whilst he moved more than is allowed, he was out of reach and not cutting someone's nose off. However I do discourage this in all circumstances - moving once and then back to take your line is fine, but repeatedly is a no-no.

Standings updated - scores with an X are dropped scores, for drivers who have a missed a race I have just discounted one of them.

R6a.png

R6b.png

Motegi is now two weeks away, Fox has his Honda race on.

@Gokart. You did something on purpose to manipulate the race. Causing a yellow on purpose just because you lost Akmuq with you.

Why am I not surprised at Akmuq's post...

I have done so with every other driver barring gokartman put them on probation. This goes for Chris and James.

Yeah but neither have really affected a result of a race, James ran into someone to cause the caution in the pre-season race, and Chris took out Kartman and Carb in Motegi, which, while it's not on, didn't make any change on the leaders.

You took out Kartman, and you can guarentee that we would have had more chance of a win if he was their as our 3rd truck, never mind you ruining his chance of a top 5.

Motegi is now two weeks away, Fox has his Honda race on.

@Gokart. You did something on purpose to manipulate the race. Causing a yellow on purpose just because you lost Akmuq with you.

wow, you really think that? ho about the fact that 2 trucks were virtually stationary, which we gave a caution for at daytona, and you wouldn't give a caution. I wasn't bending the rules, you were ignoring them.

wow, you really think that? ho about the fact that 2 trucks were virtually stationary, which we gave a caution for at daytona, and you wouldn't give a caution. I wasn't bending the rules, you were ignoring them.

Yeah at Daytona we had someone totally stopped in turn 3, with no mic activity from him, and no sign we was going to move from the middle of the track.... so we should stay green and risk the whole field doing a lap at speed to smash into him?

i didn't intentionally take kartman and carb at motegi

yea, it was accident. It didn't affect the leaders positions. Furi took me out from 4th in the race, and I was in a position to push the other 2 to catch the leader.

he's not having a dig at you, he's just using you as an example mate. The incident was the same(ish) the context was different.

Furi, that is the wrong incident. Im on about the one where someone hit the wall (and spun) and someone else was moving slowly on the inside line....oh yea, we had a caution for that!

yea, it was accident. It didn't affect the leaders positions. Furi took me out from 4th in the race, and I was in a position to push the other 2 to catch the leader.

he's not having a dig at you, he's just using you as an example mate. The incident was the same(ish) the context was different.

And I apologised and that's why i am on a warning now. Spurgy is for accumalted lots of small complaints throughout the season.

Can we get a list of all drivers on probation and how many races (s)he have left on their probation?

And I apologised and that's why i am on a warning now. Spurgy is for accumalted lots of small complaints throughout the season.

Yea, but an apology isn't worth the 2 points RPM would have lost through me being in 4th, or the extra 2 we could have gained from the win, and the 2 points spurgy could have lost if we had got the victory. If we came to the last round, and I took out Fox, cost him 10 points, you would put me behind him in the results. yet you keep your 5th place.

So an apology is = to a possible 6 or 8 points? no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back