GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that ChrisJohnson is in a 3rd RPM Silverado for Motegi...Fox PM me any findings would ya? :)

Furinkazen
Confirming that ChrisJohnson is in a 3rd RPM Silverado for Motegi...Fox PM me any findings would ya? :)

Wow that means Jakob would be all by himself now.

82 laps... Will be a real fight. Especially with championship battle getting more critical.

Don't know if I should bother with this again...

All these NASCAR series have pretty much lost their - well, the thing that makes me want to compete.

Well, it's a little annoying building up a lead for most of the race, only for it to be taken away with a few laps to go, might as well do 5 lap race... :rolleyes:

Well, it's a little annoying building up a lead for most of the race, only for it to be taken away with a few laps to go, might as well do 5 lap race... :rolleyes:

But it's not like you couldn't easily make it up at the next race. Unlike me, as my mood always decides my pace and outcome, and it's been all negative in recent times save for that HSR race last weekend.

Maybe you should fall behind early in the race, abuse your tires to no end, wreck with 8 laps to go, pit for new tires, then take the win after the caution with 4 to go catches you back up to the leaders with new tires. It's brilliant!

Normally it wouldn't matter if it was a one off race, but it happened two weeks in a row, almost 3, losing me 16 points. It's just annoying that the races are such a lottery and even the slowest person on track could win by not really doing much at all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back