GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but an apology isn't worth the 2 points RPM would have lost through me being in 4th, or the extra 2 we could have gained from the win, and the 2 points spurgy could have lost if we had got the victory. If we came to the last round, and I took out Fox, cost him 10 points, you would put me behind him in the results. yet you keep your 5th place.

So an apology is = to a possible 6 or 8 points? no.

You stick it to the man, Samuel.

Shut up Venom, I don't see Akmuq being put on probation for costing me two chances at a win with his divebombs, losing me 16 points in total. And kartman, the rule is two cars spinning, I don't care what happened at Daytona, by the sounds of it there was a tonne of cautions anyway, one unnecessary caution really doesn't matter when there was about 10. What you did was when hitting Akmuq didn't soon you, you spun yourself for the caution that completely changed the results, stop crying saying oh we should have taken a race we never should have won again because we're some all important 🤬 team. Deal with it, you guys were lucky to finish where you were. As for putting me on probation for something harmless to other people and allowed in F1 well that's just great isn't it....

Last edited:
Gloves off... And I am not taking any favouritism bs. By gokarts logic then akmuq should lose his motegi win for sliding into spurgy. In NASCAR do you get penalised every time you hit someone. Gokartman also got an apology. If ya going to penalise someone for hitting someone racing in last few laps (after I got a tap as well..) then you may as well penalise the whole field.

please, read this.

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/opinion/08/27/dcaraviello.cedwards.kybusch.bump.n.run/index.html

bump and run is legal (akmuq Motegi) taking someone out (when they spin) isn't.

A car almost stationary and one the wrong way round on a corner exit is not an incident? Lets get other people's opinion on this, One car around and one almost at a standstill at the exit of 4 at Motegi, is is an incident? well they are certainly in a dangerous position. If someone were to come round at full racing speed they would have hit either of us, and caused a 3 truck wreck.

Had a look at the "bump and run" on YouTube and it looks like where you bump into the back of the other guy pushing them wide, not chucking it into the side of the other person. And the second time he did it at Pocono I went off onto the grass from 1st to 9th, still no penalty or probation, yet I do some completely legal weaving to break the draft, not cutting up or affecting anyone and I'm straight on probation. Well excuse me for being fed up to losing on the last lap to people who never should be competing for the win and are only up front because of pointless cautions.

I haven't seen anything, but I don't see anything wrong with running the "Indy" line (one proactive weave to the inside on the straight, one weave back to the outside), but nothing more than that.

I think I may have gone to the inside and back twice a couple of times, but they were over a second behind so not really anywhere near me, I mean would I be put on probation if I was just weaving to the inside twice every straight when there was no one near my draft? I don't really think so.

I think I may have gone to the inside and back twice a couple of times, but they were over a second behind so not really anywhere near me, I mean would I be put on probation if I was just weaving to the inside twice every straight when there was no one near my draft? I don't really think so.

yea, but if you hadn't weaved they would have been on your bumper going into 3, and then would have been a lot closer at the line.

Im not annoyed with you, im annoyed at the fact that furi hasn't even re-looked at the motegi incident even though i've asked him to numerous times. We didn't have a proper definition of a caution until i put my handbrake on. I thought it was 2 trucks going slowly in a dangerous position, not 2 trucks spinning

Any complaints about me at Motegi would probably have more weight if Furi didn't do the same to me straight away.:lol:

yea, but if you hadn't weaved they would have been on your bumper going into 3, and then would have been a lot closer at the line.

Im not annoyed with you, im annoyed at the fact that furi hasn't even re-looked at the motegi incident even though i've asked him to numerous times. We didn't have a proper definition of a caution until i put my handbrake on. I thought it was 2 trucks going slowly in a dangerous position, not 2 trucks spinning

I PM'd Furi about a separate incident, with Akmuq, where I got pushed into a wall with 3 laps left and lost the draft. He replied saying that it's okay cause the team got a 5 point penalty for your incident..

Lol Matty, I would have to ask this in responce to that.. "What points did you get back or he lose?" Answer you lost however many you did by falling back etc ,while he remained in his spot and draft? More fair to me is a time pen for avoidable contact or something. (For e.g 10 sec pen for it)

Lol Matty, I would have to ask Furi this in responce to that.. "What points did you get back or he lose" Answer you lost whoever many you did by falling back etc while he remained in his spot and draft? More fair to me is a time pen for avoidable contact or something.

Another penalty, DK getting put back to end of lead lap at Pocono for mistakenly getting wave around. Also you don't get as many penalties in NASCAR for every incident. Seems like people want someone to get penalised just for touching them.

As I see it if you drove with a sportsman like attitude then you wouldn't get a penalty for driving like an arse and then you wouldn't complain.

Last edited:
But you don't get penalties for driving like an ass in NASCAR, you get penalties for trying to kill each other in NASCAR.

Does anyone see this going into a fuel mileage race? Also working on a 3rd truck as Spurgy is missing his week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back