GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jahgee1124
Why not allow 1 car cautions, but make it heavy damage?

Really?

'Oh that backmarker just crashed on his own, let's close up all the gaps and ruin the race for everybody ahead of him.'

Breaking News Update

This just in James6653 the owner of Team Extreme has just signed Jahgee1124 to drive for Team Extreme. We asked both James and Jahgee how they felt about this and here is what they had to say "We are very happy to be working toghether. We hope to bring home a few wins this season if possible." James6653 was quoted after saying "Team Extreme is really hopeing that Jahgee does well. We hope all of are drivers can work well toghether." Thanks for reading we hope to have more for you very soon.

Last edited:
Perhaps it does need to be more. Otherwise we will have cautions all time. I'll work on it.

sheephead99
Aren't cautions used for driver safety...if theres a hazard on the track then there should be a caution

You don't need to recover a car if a single guy crashes in GT5 because the cars don't get destroyed or break; the only reason they do it single car IRL is so they can get all cars/debris off track ASAP and check if the driver is okay.

You don't need to recover a car if a single guy crashes in GT5 because the cars don't get destroyed or break; the only reason they do it single car IRL is so they can get all cars/debris off track ASAP and check if the driver is okay.

Yeah in a game you can just drive off.

Well why not make it that if your car wrecks, it is out for a certain amount of time relative to the damage?

Now you're just making it too complicated, I say leave it light damage with no cautions/cautions for 3 or more spinning cars. Heavy damage is not a good idea in this series especially seeing as it's meant for newbies to NASCAR.

Spurgy 777
Now you're just making it too complicated, I say leave it light damage with no cautions/cautions for 3 or more spinning cars. Heavy damage is not a good idea in this series especially seeing as it's meant for newbies to NASCAR.

This, like the rest of the series. There's no need to be any different.

This, like the rest of the series. There's no need to be any different.

Agreed, I don't want to complicate this. There is nothing wrong with current rules, just that a couple issues need ironing out. You can't predict everything and be prepared for everything.

You should have someone watching like a 'race official' that deems when a caution comes in place.

Everyone with a mic can contribute and we have Tom as pace car on occasion as well surveying the track map.

Furinkazen
Everyone with a mic can contribute and we have Tom as pace car on occasion as well surveying the track map.

You know what I said about this, you need 2-3 'stewards' you can trust who make the decisions.

Furinkazen

Just leave it the way it is :) if you crash and it doesn't effect the race its just tough s**t

james6653
Breaking News Update

This just in James6653 the owner of Team Extreme has just signed Jahgee1124 to drive for Team Extreme. We asked both James and Jahgee how they felt about this and here is what they had to say "We are very happy to be working toghether. We hope to bring home a few wins this season if possible." James6653 was quoted after saying "Team Extreme is really hopeing that Jahgee does well. We hope all of are drivers can work well toghether." Thanks for reading we hope to have more for you very soon.

Did anyone see this?

I can confirm this after last night in All Star.

No sarcasm here.

I'll admit that 2 of the accidents were my fault, but lap 43 for me was I was driving behind Matty nowhere near him and all of the sudden his car was sideways in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back