GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was busy and still am, sorry.

FlyingFox
Great test tonight. RPM have a Excellent set up for Daytona 👍

Yep, and the people who are going to win it are those who really push, might be worth making extra stops ;) no sarcasm at all intended.... :rolleyes:

Yep, and the people who are going to win it are those who really push, might be worth making extra stops ;) no sarcasm at all intended.... :rolleyes:

Well it's like two racing styles, first 50 laps or so are going to be fairly orderly but these trucks can push and shove like crazy.

Also a note, pitting WILL be allowed on the lap we go back to green (as if green flag flies end of lap 17, also end of lap 17 pits will open.)

However a note about caution procedure, the first lap everyone runs SINGLE FILE, and on the SECOND / LAST caution lap, then the cars which want to pit will go below yellow line on the backstretch whilst rest of field forms up.

Furi you turnip! I was joking about the extra pit stops :lol: I was being sarcastic about the lack of sarcasm :)

I could tell :lol: But seriously that + Lucky Dog is going to be implemented.

Also, non championship race next friday, 40 laps Daytona.

Last edited:
I might make the whole season depending on the Clubman Cup's situation.

Matty, please tell me you've got a setup. :nervous:

Carbonox
I might make the whole season depending on the Clubman Cup's situation.

Matty, please tell me you've got a setup. :nervous:

Ah.. Of course I do.. :nervous:

I haven't got nothing..which means I have something.. Unfortunately that is my phone. Not a tune.

Probably, around 8pm Race start, we'll get as many people as possible in. 40 laps to test things out.

Next friday (10th), Daytona 40 laps non championship.
Friday after (17th) Daytona 100 laps, championship proper first race.

Alrighty. I'm following a similar lead to the PURE IndyCar Series and allowing drivers to pick numbers for their trucks. So calling out the #54 truck is easier than maybe going "Furiiiii" or the "blue RPM" Truck.

For me its #54 .

Whatever number I picked for I IndyCar, I think it was #17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back