GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona going to wild wild wild. Big wild 3-wide racing, wrecks, and mad re starts.

And thanks Crazy :cheers:

Last edited:
Great nights testing this evening. Some of the tracks are going to be mental for sure but I'm looking forward to what is looking like a competitive season.

Guys, I know that Chqr and Tom would be missing for that week... but week before we begin proper, can we maybe do a short 30 lap race of Daytona as a pre-season? If we can get a pretty full grid we can see how yellows, pit stops, and strategies work in the long run.

You can take me off the sign up list as there's a chance I probably won't make half the races. Since there's 19 people on it, this shouldn't be a problem right.

We will be having a "Free Pass" caution rules, first car a lap down is let back around to make a lap up.

We will be having a "Free Pass" caution rules, first car a lap down is let back around to make a lap up.

Good idea. that way a lapped car will not get in the way

BTW has everyone in this series now have a truck?

Cut'n'Trim Racing are out there just to prove points, Jakob wants to prove he can run without causing wrecks and race-ending incidents, whilst james6653 wants to prove he can consistently make races and get good finishes, a team to watch out for.

I just read this and thanks me and jakob really are looking to prove are self.

Good idea. that way a lapped car will not get in the way

BTW has everyone in this series now have a truck?

Only applies to first car a lap down, everyone else would form up as usual. I think everyone does now :D

I just read this and thanks me and jakob really are looking to prove are self.

Good luck to ya :)

I would like to try my hand at this if you are still accepting entries. My PSN id is GTP_CargoRat. My team is Irish Hills Racing and color is Lime Green Metallic if accepted. I have not raced online since January so I'm not going to be any threat to win races but just would like to get my feet wet again. Thanks for your consideration.

I would like to try my hand at this if you are still accepting entries. My PSN id is GTP_CargoRat. My team is Irish Hills Racing and color is Lime Green Metallic if accepted. I have not raced online since January so I'm not going to be any threat to win races but just would like to get my feet wet again. Thanks for your consideration.

We're full at the moment, but i'll bear you in mind as a reserve.

We're full at the moment, but i'll bear you in mind as a reserve.

Alright, nevermind then. Thinking about it and if I remember right, you and I had words at one point on these forums and its understandable for you to not want me in your series. I completely understand your thoughts on the matter if this is the case. No hard feelings on my part. Good luck with your series. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back