GTP ORB Vintage Sports Car Series | Next Race Thursday @ 9pm

• Thread starter JLawrence
  • 600 comments
LMSCorvetteGT2
If you were in that GT40 I'd be quite scared and I'm actually honest on that I find the GT40 an amazing car that I'm still on the hunt for. The Stratos is a bit scary but I think my BMW is up for it and/or my Camaro.

I seem to enjoy the cars others overlook as uncontrollable.

LMSCorvetteGT2
I do too. I see this is going to be a great rivalry between us.

Good, i could use someone to bounce tunes off of and race against. Looking forward to racing you soon ill send a FR soon.

The Camaro SS wasn't completely bad, but I was a little disappointed in it today. I did notice quite a bit of front end push on the gas once the tires started to wear, so I'll give it some more time and try to free it up. I'll also set up a new Z28 to our specs and let you guys know what I can get out of it for lap times at Seca and go from there. Aside from that, great racing tonight! I had a good time and thanks for the driver courtesy displayed. Some of the car choices are still being tested, the ones that were not quite at competitive speed were very careful about keeping out of the way and avoiding collisions. Nice job racers!

yes i agree about the elan i try to add more weight to add hp the 200kg wasnt enough it was still light just got burned on straightaway i new the stratos was fast i have one at 450 pp and with a wing the trick not killing the tires i'll probably try the rs200 next race

The RS200 is almost perfect on suspension right out of the factory. It's a pleasure to drive. I could give you one if you need it.

I agree the racing was pretty good tonight. This is going to be a fun series. I was doing pretty good when I kept it on the track. I actually caught someone and made a pass. That new tune definitely helped until the tires started to go. Laguna Seca isn't one of my best tracks.

Just for reference to everyone trying to tune, i was turning mid 1:36 lap times in my Stratos but was doing mostly 1:37 when i wasnt pushing the car as hard as i could.

Alright, I sent a friend request to everyone from my new account (GTP_SpitRacer)
Please accept, and keep in mind that all further races will be hosted from there.

I'm down for the Z28, I already have been racing this car at low pp in online lobby's beating the pants off of modern hondas, mitsubishi's and acuras lol. It's funny when guys in the lobby are like "how the h3ll is this old @$S CAMARO beating me?" I Love it!

Thoughts on the new OP set up?
Links to everything important (Ie, points/ race results) mentioned throughout the thread are there/going to be there to make everything easier.

I'll join in a Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600

PSN name?

And I'll write you in as reserve because I got 16 spots lined up, though it is a certainty that at least one of them will drop out/not show.

Since you are allowing the Z28 & the Mach 1 now. I would like to run the '69 Corvette convertible. Not the L46.

Sure thing.
I figure we ought to try them once again since the SS wasn't competitive. Skeletor, I've heard about your driving, we may have to put you in a Fiat

I have a lobby open now by the way

Sure thing.
I figure we ought to try them once again since the SS wasn't competitive. Skeletor, I've heard about your driving, we may have to put you in a Fiat

I have a lobby open now by the way

Don't you worry 'bout Skel...I got his number!:mischievous:

(Cross-thread trash talkin'...I think that's a first!)

Last edited:
Testing went well tonight. Overall i think most of the cars are evenly matched except for the Mini Marcos GT ans we're still debating whether or not the RS200 is overpowered or not. Futher testing will be done during the week. On a different note, expect some new tunes in our garage and maybe a few revised tunes in the near future.

And "Bullet" to join the field =)

I am leaning very much towards removing the RS200 because Notchois is just too damn fast with it lol

Thanks guys for the compliments. Sorry I couldn't make it. I got yellow lighted AGAIN yesterday. 4th time 3 months. I'll get it fixed today. Mabye. Hopefully I won't have to put it down.

Mudd, don't make me "crush the competition" with your car. And post the photos all over the internet. Because I will.

Sorry I skipped testing as well. This is the final week of the second season T/A series, and I've been devoting most of my free time to practicing my tail off in an attempt to steal 'you-know-who's' podium spot. I'll be sure to spend some more time in here after this week.

Back