GTP_Registry Discussion Thread (GT5)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 2,672 comments
f2t1p127n5.gif

oh, wrong gif. :d
or not? :lol:

haha^^

Is it possible to get demoted or pruned from the WRS for sub-par times or non-participation?

My work and home life have gotten a little crazy lately and I've had very little time to play, so I skipped one week and only had an hour to improve my lap this week. Are there any consequences if this pattern continues for a few more weeks? Is it generally worse to turn in a bad time or no time at all?

Is it possible to get demoted or pruned from the WRS for sub-par times or non-participation?

You'll only get demoted at your own request I think.

This is correct. Note that not all requests for demotion are granted. We examine recent performance and participation and see where you would place in the requested division should the demotion be made official. In general, if you'd appear consistently at or near the top of the new division, the request would not be granted.

Hi all,

I was wondering when new submissions are considered? I sent a submission in last weekend (10th) and haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks
Keshian

I'm on the "new members list" on the preceding page, but not in the master list yet; will I be able to submit my times for this weeks WRS? (hope so, I've put a lot of time into it :crazy:)

I'm on the "new members list" on the preceding page, but not in the master list yet; will I be able to submit my times for this weeks WRS? (hope so, I've put a lot of time into it :crazy:)
You can post your T1 and T2 times in the right thread, then you can see if you show up in the leaderboard, if you do I'm sure you can also post your times.
If you are not registered yet, you will receive a PM by fetchbot saying you aren't. That's how I found out

Hi :D! I bought GT5 and I am going to race registry as soon as i get into a shape. :D
Can someone please help me how to save replay of only 2 sectors or I can save whole race please help me. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi :D! I bought GT5 and I am going to race registry as soon as i get into a shape. :D
Can someone please help me how to save replay of only 2 sectors or I can save whole race please help me. Sorry for my bad English.

You save the replay by selecting 'save replay of best lap/ghost' and then view the sector times in the 'live timing monitor' while viewing the replay. You may have to watch replay in the replay theater. As you view the lap it will show your sector times, just remember to wait for the ones from that lap to appear and not the times from the previous lap.👍

You can post your T1 and T2 times in the right thread, then you can see if you show up in the leaderboard, if you do I'm sure you can also post your times.
If you are not registered yet, you will receive a PM by fetchbot saying you aren't. That's how I found out

I did that and it showed up on the leaderboard, so maybe I'm good to go. I'll probably submit either late tonight or tomorrow early. 👍

When do the next round of qualifiers get added into the fold?
Seems the numbers have dropped off since the first week.

Cheers All !!!

You save the replay by selecting 'save replay of best lap/ghost' and then view the sector times in the 'live timing monitor' while viewing the replay. You may have to watch replay in the replay theater. As you view the lap it will show your sector times, just remember to wait for the ones from that lap to appear and not the times from the previous lap.👍

Thank you man. 👍

I haven't been participating due to not having a computer to upload my replays. Once I get that sorted out I will be active in participation again.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that WRS Week 13 will not be posted until this Sunday Evening PST, or after Midnight GMT.

I have my PSN-ID since 2008 (This means lots of trophies and other stuff). Do I really need to make a new account to make a PSN-ID that starts with GTP_... so I make a chance of being registered in the divisions???

Yes, you need a GTP_ tagged account to enter the WRS.

And welcome :)

I have my PSN-ID since 2008 (This means lots of trophies and other stuff). Do I really need to make a new account to make a PSN-ID that starts with GTP_... so I make a chance of being registered in the divisions???

Yes, you need to make a GTP_Tag.

Once PSN is back up and running, you'll be able to use the seasonal events to level up quickly.

EDK
Yes, you need to make a GTP_Tag.

Once PSN is back up and running, you'll be able to use the seasonal events to level up quickly.

You gotta be ******* me :grumpy:. Oh well, Like this I will have a new objective. Almost at Platinum on my main account anyway...:-p

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta be ******** me :grumpy:. Oh well, Like this I will have a new objective. Almost at Platinum on my main account anyway...:-p

Read the first several pages of this thread from 4 months back and it will provide you some context on this entire subject.

It's an old discussion, we've made our decision, and the rules aren't going to change just for you.

Also, don't bypass the swear filter by inserting a few *'s into your words. Doing you a favor by simply editing that.

Ok ok I'll behave. Gotta admit this is a bit frustrating. I'm gonna make a GTP_tag account and work myself up. Right after I get my Platinum trophy of GT5 on my main account.

Last edited:
Hey speedy, for a hint how easy it is, I accidentally deleted my GTP save mid week 10. After this, I started a brand new save, leveled to 16 and shaved 2 more seconds off my rally event time. And for last week I leveled from 16 to 21 in 2 hours using special events and a few races which all gave the added benefit of having 2 million credits to spend on different NASCAR's. Hope that helps.

Thx CSL,
I'll get there, it's just that I worked so hard on my main account.
Guess I'm only gonna use the GTP_tag account for the WRS's and OMRS's:)

Started doing the special events with the new GTP_tag account and 2hours later I'm already lvl15:)

Last edited by a moderator:
My travel plans did not go as smoothly as I had hoped.

Week 13 will not be up until tomorrow evening my local time (A little less than 24 hours from now).

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to getting back into it after taking a couple weeks off. Hopefully I will have time this week along with starting training for warrior dash.

Welcome back, mcfizzle. I've missed you. 👍
Kevin, the most important thing is that you and yours are safe, then comes WRS!!! :dopey:
Take your time. 👍

Last edited:
Back