New Qualifier Results:

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_Mvictor / Mvictor / Brazil (2.705)

:: Division 3 ::

Division 3 Gold (3.000 - 3.333):

GTP_RebelSoul / RebelSoul / USA (3.035)
GTP_pinftf / pinftf / Portugal (3.100)
GTP_Kreezydoed / kreezydoed / Belgium (3.248)

Division 3 Bronze (3.667 - 3.999):

GTP_Phoenixx / Phoenix1976 / Australia (3.674)
GTP_bzflagace / bzflagace / USA (3.814)

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Silver (4.334 - 4.666):

GTP_Outrider / Outrider / Australia (4.379)
GTP_Snoopy / Sno0opy / Australia (4.526)

Division 4 Bronze (4.667 - 4.999):

GTP_Phalanx / Phalanx32 / USA (4.962)

:: Division 5 ::

Division 5 Silver (5.334 - 5.666):

GTP_b00gee60 / bravojon / USA (5.336)

Last edited:
Promotions as of 11/24/12 (through week 94):

GTP_ROCK3T ("R35 SKYLIN3") D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.57887 -0.42113)
* GTP_CargoRatt (GTP_CargoRat) D4 Bronze -> D4 Gold (4.11538 -0.88462)

Double promotion for CargoRat.

Good job guys!

Welcome new drivers a few more D3ers to compete with :cheers:
Congrats to the promotions especially cargo, you are pretty quick for d4, you'll soon be in D3, didn't know double promotions were possible.

Thanks guys.
I put a lot of work into the qualifier so I hope to do D3 proud.
Still getting used to my set up so I'm hoping for improvement still.
Cheers!

Congratulations on all promoted and new drivers !! A special welcome to GTP_Kreezydoed, the Belgian Army gets bigger :)

Promotions as of 11/24/12 (through week 94):

GTP_ROCK3T ("R35 SKYLIN3") D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.57887 -0.42113)
* GTP_CargoRatt (GTP_CargoRat) D4 Bronze -> D4 Gold (4.11538 -0.88462)

Double promotion for CargoRat.

Good job guys!

WOW, I just noticed this. Thank you very much for the promotion, double at that. Certainly wasn't expecting anything like this yet. Looks like my hard work is paying off. I am very grateful for the reconization and to move up the ranks.

Also, thanks to all of you for offering your congrats. Really appreciate it. I really owe this promo to all of you who I spend countless hours chasing on the leaderboards, for if it wasn't for you all, I probably wouldn't be pushing myself as hard. Its a real pleasure and treat to compete with such a great group of guys/gals. Look forward to many more fun competitions in the year to come.

Congrats to all others who also recieved promotions. A job well done.

Happy Holidays everyone and may everyone have a safe New Year.

Mitch
NGU

.Also, thanks to all of you for offering your congrats. Really appreciate it. I really owe this promo to all of you who I spend countless hours chasing on the leaderboards, for if it wasn't for you all, I probably wouldn't be pushing myself as hard. Its a real pleasure and treat to compete with such a great group of guys/gals. Look forward to many more fun competitions in the year to come.

I think many of us will recognize this, at least I do. Congratulations on your promotion, well deserved.

Congrats Mitch and Rocket, and welcome to the new drivers. Merry Christmas, and see you on track in the New Year!

Welcome new drivers. Glad to see another d2 driver in the mix.

Congrats on the promotions as well.

Ouch, 12-24 was the last batch....missed it by a few hours then....guess I will see you all in a month:( :banghead:

Yes, rough timing. You can run the combos (sans the submitting part) to get an idea of the process, though, and there's enough ghost replays from past events available to keep anyone busy for a while :sly:

Yes, rough timing. You can run the combos (sans the submitting part) to get an idea of the process, though, and there's enough ghost replays from past events available to keep anyone busy for a while :sly:

Which combos do you refer to Sir, and where might I find such? I have already leveled my GTP account to sufficient level and funding and sent myself a decent amount of cars as well.

TY btw:cheers:

That's the way we refer to the weekly events - it's become ingrained, I suppose. The current one is the RUF Cup - CTR2 at Nürburgring GP/F; a new one will appear sometime Sunday. I remember submitting just during a Nordschleife (w/ Audi R8) event I really wanted to run, but was obviously too late. Working on it and the next 2-3 quickly gave me an appreciation for how much work it would be to keep up, though (and the depth of my incompetence/Dunning-Kruger effect. Actually, I qualified better than I thought I would at the time, which just made it harder!).

Replays and videos from previous events are also extremely useful, even if updates have changed the game underneath us a bit in the meantime.

We also run online race versions weekly on Wednesdays (and Saturdays, to some extent) - there's a link in my sig (plug, plug).

I gather there's also some sort of seasonal TT going on...

Last edited:
When are new registrations announced here normally? Is it done on a monthly/weekly basis or something like that?

When are new registrations announced here normally? Is it done on a monthly/weekly basis or something like that?

Yes, it gets announced in this thread, should not be long before next registry's show up, same for the promotions.

I too am waiting with baited breath for the new registrations but I have a few questions. I made a new GTP_Rossi account to join this elite club but that account has almost no cars. I can see the scenario where I will be gifting myself cars from the old account (where I have every car available, some 1300 cars) to the new in order to have something to drive. Will this work? Should I be playing the game with my new account in order to get hold of the expensive cars which I cannot gift myself? Thanks in advance.

Not sure if i get you correctly, but you can make your new and old accounts friends and lend the needed cars with your GTP_Rossi from the old one for the needed event.
I started similar, but to be honest im only playing with the GTP account at the moment.

I too am waiting with baited breath for the new registrations but I have a few questions. I made a new GTP_Rossi account to join this elite club but that account has almost no cars. I can see the scenario where I will be gifting myself cars from the old account (where I have every car available, some 1300 cars) to the new in order to have something to drive. Will this work? Should I be playing the game with my new account in order to get hold of the expensive cars which I cannot gift myself? Thanks in advance.

Normally the cars used in either the TT or in other events, are cars that are easy accesable, they would come from the online OCD or the premium cars from the Dealer. In very rare occasions other cars are used, in that case they will be giftable, so any other would be able to provide you...

Same here, never touched my old account anymore...

It will certainly help your cause if you level up your new GTP account and aquire at least some cars but it isn't totally nescesary. If, in the event, that you should need a car to use for any of the events here, they can be shared by me or anyone else for you to use. The mods are stewards here are also very good about putting cars on share for you to use. Also, alot of the TT events are run in Arcade mode using arcade cars so there isn't no worry there.

I myself try to keep a fair share of good cars on my GTP account just for the simple reason that I like to be self suffient but certainly not nescesary to have a garage full of cars, but it can't hurt either to have at least a few good cars. Lots of good people here willing to help out with cars when need be.

Normally, if a car is untradeable and fairly expensive, some warning is given in advance, and there's often the ticket route also. Sharing them from a main account also works except for online racing, naturally. We've been known to help with Remote Racing, as well. There's threads for both, but challenging to link from the phone.

New Qualifier Results:

:: Division 1 ::

Division 1 Bronze (1.667 - 1.999):

GTP_moutonguerri / moutonguerrier / CANADA (1.900)

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Gold (2.000 - 2.333):

GTP_UnshavenYapp / UnshavenYapper / Denmark (2.070)

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_Patrick1 / patrick19602005 / USA (2.726)
GTP_oink / oink83 / UK (2.756)
GTP_Rossi / SirAlanClive / Norway (2.921)

:: Division 3 ::

Division 3 Gold (3.000 - 3.333):

GTP_Madbigdog / Madbigdog / Portugal (3.008)

Division 3 Silver (3.334 - 3.666):

GTP_AnalogDad / AnalogAssassin / USA (3.406)
GTP_Voxalizer / Voxalizer / The Netherlands (3.409)

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Silver (4.334 - 4.666):

GTP_Blumpkin / docblumpkinator / USA (4.542)

Back