GTP_WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 3,085 comments
Congrats Stephen @alexamenos by the time I get back to the tt's(don't get it wrong DIRTY MIND) ,I hope most of the biggies of d2 will move over to d1 and I might get some relaxing time in d2 :P

Yes!:dunce: Very happy to be part of the brownie department. It started to feel cold and lonely:nervous: in D3 without Johan, Stephan, Javier, Ruzzy, Randy and Mike.

Since my promotion from D3S to D3G was only three weeks a go I decided not to make an GTP_Dutchy's Curva Grande #2 because it would look like this. I did the Nada Neon time trial. It went well got a good negative handicap. Saw one of the best races in EU learned a lot watching team avalerion and @RS__96__oO Also my own race went quite well started in 11th ended in 8th. Learned a lot from the feedback Jon in the NA race in which I had my best finish so far 5th In which I had some good battles with Pekka, Jon and Javier .

@Vaxen Thank you very much for taking the time every week. Must be quite a big task to keep track of all of us!:bowdown:

Thank you all for making the WRS awesome!!!

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

Yes!:dunce: Very happy to be part of the brownie department. It started to feel cold and lonely:nervous: in D3 without Johan, Stephan, Javier, Ruzzy, Randy and Mike.

Since my promotion from D3S to D3G was only three weeks a go I decided not to make an GTP_Dutchy's Curva Grande #2 because it would look like this. I did the Nada Neon time trial. It went well got a good negative handicap. Saw one of the best races in EU learned a lot watching team avalerion and @RS__96__oO Also my own race went quite well started in 11th ended in 8th. Learned a lot from the feedback Jon in the NA race in which I had my best finish so far 5th In which I had some good battles with Pekka, Jon and Javier .

@Vaxen Thank you very much for taking the time every week. Must be quite a big task to keep track of all of us!:bowdown:

Cheers,

Kevin
Good Job Kevin. I did not notice you got promoted

Cheers,

Kevin
Congrats on the promotion. I wish I could join you in D2, but I've pretty much reached the end of my talent curve.

Maybe if I were 20 years younger,....

Congrats on the promotion. I wish I could join you in D2, but I've pretty much reached the end of my talent curve.

Maybe if I were 20 years younger,....

Thank you, Don't give up! Keep getting podium finishes en eventually you'll get to D2. Important thing is to have a lot of fun and ask questions. If you don't know how drivers higher up do things just ask them, they wont bite (at least that's my experience:P). That being said, I have the luck to have a very good coach! :P:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you, Don't give up! Keep getting podium finishes en eventually you'll get to D2. Important thing is to have a lot of fun and ask questions. If you don't know how drivers higher up do things just ask them, they wont bite (at least that's my experience:P). That being said, I have the luck to have a very good coach! :P:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
The problem is I can (and have been) getting podium finishes with D3G handicaps, so unless we get more Nurburgring Nordschliefe (or perhaps Clubman, which was my test track in GT5) time trials, where I can somehow get D2 handicaps,....

Don't get me wrong - in order to continue to get D3G handicaps, I'll need to continue to improve, and I will strive to do so, but my rate of improvement won't be fast enough to get me into D2.

Last edited:
The problem is I can (and have been) getting podium finishes with D3G handicaps, so unless we get more Nurburgring Nordschliefe (or perhaps Clubman, which was my test track in GT5) time trials, where I can somehow get D2 handicaps,....

Don't get me wrong - in order to continue to get D3G handicaps, I'll need to continue to improve, and I will strive to do so, but my rate of improvement won't be fast enough to get me into D2.

Age is not at Big problem my friend :cheers: i'm 50 years old and still learning. But quite slower then the Young guys :lol:. Got my ovn Company with 79 employees and not enogh time to race you guys :scared: so i get the best out of the time i have and try to learn as much i can from the realy fast guys.

Maby some of the D1G guys some time could make some kind of "driving" School i'm sure that they can give great feedback just looking at a lap and see what we are doing wrong.

Age is not at Big problem my friend :cheers: i'm 50 years old and still learning. But quite slower then the Young guys :lol:. Got my ovn Company with 79 employees and not enogh time to race you guys :scared: so i get the best out of the time i have and try to learn as much i can from the realy fast guys.

Maby some of the D1G guys some time could make some kind of "driving" School i'm sure that they can give great feedback just looking at a lap and see what we are doing wrong.

I don't know why but I thought you were younger :D
40 years old here...

Back