GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or classic Le Mans...

That's a pretty cool idea, at one time I started doing the layout and specsmfor tye series but just lost the interest and did a touring car series instead, wich I'd like to see running at some point. But for our post season race thing I like the Spec race, would be cool to have us all in the same car same specs and may the best driver win!

Jav
That's a pretty cool idea, at one time I started doing the layout and specsmfor tye series but just lost the interest and did a touring car series instead, wich I'd like to see running at some point. But for our post season race thing I like the Spec race, would be cool to have us all in the same car same specs and may the best driver win!

Cam you PM me the specs?

Guys, i wont be there next sunday (july 3) cause i'll be out of town... again! Grrr... i'm not a threat anymore for the championship... and i never was :dunce: hopefully i'll be there for the last race of the season and celebrate with you.

EDIT: oups, it's not the july 3, it's june 26 that i wont be there, sorry

Last edited:
Guys, i wont be there next sunday (july 3) cause i'll be out of town... again! Grrr... i'm not a threat anymore for the championship... and i never was :dunce: hopefully i'll be there for the last race of the season and celebrate with you.

:(

Blaze sent me a PM saying a guy named SAMHAIN85 pretend to be me last sunday??? what???

Hey SAMHAIN85, i have a message for you: you wont fool anybody here so dont waste your time. :odd: or I'll find you....

tatoune
Blaze sent me a PM saying a guy named SAMHAIN85 pretend to be me last sunday??? what???

Hey SAMHAIN85, i have a message for you: you wont fool anybody here so dont waste your time. :odd: I'll find you....

And I will kill you.

There, finished it for you. :dopey:
That wasn't a threat or anything.
Sorry mods, I'm just kidding. :)

Hey SAMHAIN85, i have a message for you: you wont fool anybody here so dont waste your time. :odd: or I'll find you....

Ohh, so that was what all was about?! I didn't catch it, I just booted the guy when I came back! Lol, what a clown!

Anybody up for some practice tonight?
I'll bring some of the ALMS guys.
If I'm hosting, we'll probably rotate between Laguna, and La Sarthe for some classic le mans which is wicked fun.

On second thought, I might just open a room specifically for Classic Le Mans. :P

:lol: I Lolled when I read that! It reminded me of this:

:) did better than this even, ask owens. Cars loose as all hell though..

2-1.jpg

:) did better than this even, ask owens. Cars loose as all hell though..

2-1.jpg

which car are you using? Not a horrible time, .5 quicker then my F1 after working with it for over an hour :(

edit: full second off, only a 1:18.6 with the F1. I tested the Fairlady as well, but only a 17.1 and the front tires burn away quickly.

Qualifying is split right? Traffic is going to be a nightmare in the race. With the GT2 cars and a very narrow track. Not many passing opportunities.

Blaze_409
Qualifying is split right? Traffic is going to be a nightmare in the race. With the GT2 cars and a very narrow track. Not many passing opportunities.

Keep us GT guys on the track please.
GT drivers DO have souls! :lol:

which car are you using? Not a horrible time, .5 quicker then my F1 after working with it for over an hour :(

edit: full second off, only a 1:18.6 with the F1. I tested the Fairlady as well, but only a 17.1 and the front tires burn away quickly.

Why my Z06 of course!

30 minute mixed class quali, that should be more than enough to find a clean lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back