GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Venom Racing Looking good in the standings. Now time for me to put together a race and pull down a W for us.

Venom Racing Looking good in the standings. Now time for me to put together a race and pull down a W for us.
The fight for the GT1 title is certainly thight after the 2nd round, but in GT2 tissimo os looking pretty good with a confortable lead, we better step it up if we want to close the gap and take the fight to him! Well done guys! This season is looking very good!!

Jav
The fight for the GT1 title is certainly thight after the 2nd round, but in GT2 tissimo os looking pretty good with a confortable lead, we better step it up if we want to close the gap and take the fight to him! Well done guys! This season is looking very good!!

I'll take the fight to him! He's in the Vettel position now though.

Jav
Gatr you're gonna hate me for posting this here but I want to get you guys oppinions on my latest skins, just finished:

OK, I'm filling out Sony's form to send in my PS3 now.
I'll have to convince my parents to let me get the iRacing subscription.
But if I do, Jav you have to promise me you'll give me a full walkthrough in tech noob language of how to make skins like those. :drool:

Have you tried the Jetta TDI Cup Car?

Jav
Yes sir I have! And yes sir I'll help you out trough your career!

Is it any good?
One of the guys I kart with came in second in the championship for that IRL.

Is it any good?
One of the guys I kart with came in second in the championship for that IRL.

It's a fun car to drive, takes a totally different aproach than the MX5 but once you get it it's pretty fun. In my opinion the handling is a bit exaggerated, it rotates a bit too much but not too drastic. It an enjoiable car, only thing I really don't like os the engine, freaking diesel is too quiet!

Hey Jav, do you guys mind if I join again? With all the ALMS stuff going on, I think I might wanna get back into this series

Can someone Host a practice session so i can get to grips with the car and track?

Ok guys let's get the list going:

1) Jav - GT2
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)