GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
I think I'll finally be able to make it this Sunday. If I can tear myself away from iRacing, that is...

I think I'll finally be able to make it this Sunday. If I can tear myself away from iRacing, that is...

Lol!! It's to damn addictive man!! Looking forward to racing you over there and here!

1) Jav - GT2
2) Owens Racing - GT1
3) Hon1987 - GT2
4) Toyotsupra-GT2
5) Magzire - GT1
6) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
7)
8)luckylefty2gunz - GT2
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:
1) Pipi_r6 - GT2
2) MitchZ06 - GT2
3)
4)
5)

1) Jav - GT2
2) Owens Racing - GT1
3) Hon1987 - GT2
4) Toyotsupra-GT2
5) Magzire - GT1
6) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
7) PipiR6
8) luckylefty2gunz - GT2
9) MitchZ06
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) Jav - GT2
2) Owens Racing - GT1
3) Hon1987 - GT2
4) Toyotsupra-GT2
5) Magzire - GT1
6) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
7) PipiR6
8) luckylefty2gunz - GT2
9) MitchZ06
10) tissimo - GT1
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) Jav - GT2
2) Owens Racing - GT1
3) Hon1987 - GT2
4) Toyotsupra-GT2
5) Magzire - GT1
6) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
7) PipiR6
8) luckylefty2gunz - GT2
9) MitchZ06
10) tissimo - GT1
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:
1) freshseth83- GT1
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) Jav - GT2
2) Owens Racing - GT1
3) Hon1987 - GT2
4) Toyotsupra-GT2
5) Magzire - GT1
6) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
7) PipiR6
8) luckylefty2gunz - GT2
9) MitchZ06
10) tissimo - GT2
11) Jepoks - GT1
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:
1) freshseth83- GT1
2)
3)
4)
5)

I have corrected it Tissimo

Jav
Lol!! It's to damn addictive man!! Looking forward to racing you over there and here!

After renewing it for the third time i just cant seem to get into it. I rather play GT5 even though iRacing is a much better game. Its nearly impossible or way to expensive to enter races. Have to buy the track/car costing up to 30 dollars then maybe need a licence

Last edited:
Maybe the Vette should have quite good pace around the Daytona road course well see :)

Last edited:
Indianapolis? That was a few weeks ago now...

Also:
1) Jav - GT2
2) Owens Racing - GT1
3) Hon1987 - GT2
4) Toyotsupra-GT2
5) Magzire - GT1
6) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
7) PipiR6
8) luckylefty2gunz - GT2
9)
10) tissimo - GT2
11) Jepoks - GT1
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:
1) freshseth83- GT1
2) MitchZ06 - GT2
3)
4)
5)

Really not sure about making it sorry.

i just want to make it known to all this is a tight track without good passing zones the straights are the safest and almost the only zones so please be careful early this will be a long race and lets try to get trough it with as little incidents as possible

luckylefty2gunz
i just want to make it known to all this is a tight track without good passing zones the straights are the safest and almost the only zones so please be careful early this will be a long race and lets try to get trough it with as little incidents as possible

Yeah I agree lucky

Noted : See you on the turns:)

luckylefty2gunz

I disagree, lots of braking zone areas for overtaking in the infield. As long as you race clean (keep an eye on where people are, and leave room) should not have any issues.

I love this track and can't wait for some good racing!

I have an interesting tale to tell if anyone wants to hear my rant from racing IRL today.

I disagree, lots of braking zone areas for overtaking in the infield. As long as you race clean (keep an eye on where people are, and leave room) should not have any issues.

I love this track and can't wait for some good racing!

this is NOT my favorite track that's for sure

Read me:

Drivers meeting race #4. Just like the first season the track will open at 6:30PM US EST(GMT-4).

-Free practice, track will open at 6:30PM EST(GTM-4) for free practice.

-Qualifying, at 7:30 everyone must be on the lobby and ready to start the legality verification process. Both classes will qualify at the same time and every driver will have at least 20 minutes to qualify. Any driver that leaves the track and goes to the settings menu may recieve a time penalty aded to the final results.

-The cars will be called on track using their respective power/weight figures.

-Race start, since we are doing combined quali the race will be started at 8:00PM US EST(-4GMT). Once the race has been started the GT2 cars will go arround on a formation lap.

-GT1/GT2 pace lap, for season 2 there will be no GT2 formation lap, just 1 pace lap for both classes. The pole sitter will lead the field at 60mph arround the track. Please give each other plenty of space here.
Once the polesitter reaches the pit wall he will slow down to 30mph. Guys do not be afraid to come up side to side in your respective spots. Remember we start double file.
The pole sitter will be cleared to accelerate away at the start/finish line. The pole siter from each class has to cross the line in first place for his respective class. Any overtaking before the leader crosses the line will be rewarded with a time penalty of 50 seconds.

-Again I expect everyone to give plenty of room to each other on the pace lap.

-Any on track incidents will be dealt with after the race and the text chat is not to be used during the race.

-Any on track incident needs to be reported to the race stewards within 24 hours of the race start.

-In any case resulting on penaties, infractions, warnings or probations it will be announced on the 2nd post under the "important announcements" section.

*Pitstops, for this round we will be using the long pit exit. Do NOT exit directly into turn 1, follow pitroad and exit on the infield at turn 3.

*The Nissan GTR will get a 40HP concession bringing the Specs to 1150kg/640HP.

Hopefully Jav some good racing tonight with you looking forward to it and Hon.

Edit: any room's open?

Last edited:
Back