GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Sephy
Looks like we'll be running together :)

God good times them I could only manage a 3.53 on a 3 - lap stint but I havnt really don't any laps on half fuel tank as of yet might do some tomorrow tho.

I haven't practised as yet. I should be practicing tonight, hoping to take another pole and tame those snakes, that'd be really nice :)

luckylefty2gunz
i think they are riding the brake pedal around here them times can't be right.....lol

j/k those are some fast times

Just did a 3.50.894 on half tank of fuel

Room is open BTW

Last edited:
Good race guys, too bad PJ had to be a freakin loser and quit like he always does... I like PJ but he never learns from his mistakes, and the quitting everytime you lose the lead is pretty weak imo.

The CLK had a huge advantage in this race I think, I don't think I have anything on you other GT1 guys as a driver.

Very disappointing race from my view only good thing is that i passed Lucky on the last few laps hahha

Whoa!! Nice job keeping it off the wall!!

Sorry I had to park it guys, after taking rear end damage from an impatient competitor, and taking out Sephy braking into the first chicane(sorry about that man! Completely my fault) I had to park it to take care of some stuff...

Good race guys, too bad PJ had to be a freakin loser and quit like he always does... I like PJ but he never learns from his mistakes, and the quitting everytime you lose the lead is pretty weak imo.

The CLK had a huge advantage in this race I think, I don't think I have anything on you other GT1 guys as a driver.

Are you kidding me?

I did not quit. I NEVER quit races, and I wouldn't quit a race when I had a legitimate chance at victory, like today. I still was in the running with you and Mag, and was catching back up.

What happened was that my PS3 froze. I was just about to turn onto the straight before the Porsche curves, 3rd after an off, but still very much in the fight for voctory, and it just froze, and all i'd hear was my car at a constant rev, and the screen not moving. I had no choice but to switch the PS3 off, I was furious, so I went to blow off some steam in Black Ops for a bit.

My God ,there is always something that prevents me from winning, isn't there? :lol: I'd understand if it were a spin or crash, ans that'd be entirely my fault, but a glitch and a disconnection from pole at Monaco, and a freeze from yet another pole at La Sarthe. 👎

Very disappointing race from my view only good thing is that i passed Lucky on the last few laps hahha

i watched the replay and not only did you damage me on the straight. you also crashed me and cost me a championship i will be looking for you on track in this and any other series that we are in you are a disgrace of a driver i wish i could see you in the streets you P.O.S

Crappy performance from me plus the first racing lap DC.....ugh. Didn't get a good lap in for qualifying then at the start got contact with Jav in the Dunlop chicane causing left front damage, not sure if that was me turning into Jav or Jav turning into me as he was in my blind spot (tried to go wide enough but alas, didn't work).

i watched the replay and not only did you damage me on the straight. you also crashed me and cost me a championship i will be looking for you on track in this and any other series that we are in you are a disgrace of a driver i wish i could see you in the streets you P.O.S

I loved his comment not too long ago about him reckoning he'd be in the hunt for the championship too :lol:

can someone please post the first lap of gt2 showing what this guy hit me on the straight then from 3rd places view which clearly shows a sorry excuse for a driver hitting me again

I've got a slight gripe too...Posiloan asking Jav about using the 2005 track just got annoying as hell. If people are going to cut corners they will be caught out and penalized for it! Geez....

MitchZ06
I've got a slight gripe too...Posiloan asking Jav about using the 2005 track just got annoying as hell. If people are going to cut corners they will be caught out and penalized for it! Geez....

Well, if Jav isn't going to use the time change, I too would vote for the 2005 version...

Are you kidding me?

I did not quit. I NEVER quit races, and I wouldn't quit a race when I had a legitimate chance at victory, like today. I still was in the running with you and Mag, and was catching back up.

What happened was that my PS3 froze. I was just about to turn onto the straight before the Porsche curves, 3rd after an off, but still very much in the fight for voctory, and it just froze, and all i'd hear was my car at a constant rev, and the screen not moving. I had no choice but to switch the PS3 off, I was furious, so I went to blow off some steam in Black Ops for a bit.

My God ,there is always something that prevents me from winning, isn't there? :lol: I'd understand if it were a spin or crash, ans that'd be entirely my fault, but a glitch and a disconnection from pole at Monaco, and a freeze from yet another pole at La Sarthe. 👎

Ok in that case I'll take your word for it and apologize, sorry for being hasty in my judgement Peter.

It must be coincidental misfortune the last 2 weeks for you then, not sarcasm, I feel bad. Good news is you were fast, you just have to make a small change to your approach in race as opposed to quals, I think, and you'll be winning races in bunches.

Well, if Jav isn't going to use the time change, I too would vote for the 2005 version...

His reason was people cutting corners, not time change. And honestly, why do we need time change for 18 laps?....

Ok in that case I'll take your word for it and apologize, sorry for being hasty in my judgement Peter.

It must be coincidental misfortune the last 2 weeks for you then, not sarcasm, I feel bad. Good news is you were fast, you just have to make a small change to your approach in race as opposed to quals, I think, and you'll be winning races in bunches.

You are so very true. I can put that Lap of the Gods together in qualifying and take pole, or qualify well up, but in the races, I overdrive it and make mistakes, wear the tyres, or both.

I knew that the only way I could get a gap was in the corners, so the last and first parts of the track, with all the twisty bits, I tried ever so hard to pull out a gap, but that BMW with it's great straightline speed, would be able to make up on the start finish, or any other straights in between, and be right back on my tail. You guys could see that I always tried to get inot the corners in the lead, so I could do just that. I would've gotten the win, if it weren't for you meddling kids :lol:

Oh well, onward and upward to the Nurburgring GP course, a long time favorite and personal best for me. Hoping to take yet another pole there, and if I don't run into unfortunate circumstances, a first ever victory would be very nice :D

You are so very true. I can put that Lap of the Gods together in qualifying and take pole, or qualify well up, but in the races, I overdrive it and make mistakes, wear the tyres, or both.

I knew that the only way I could get a gap was in the corners, so the last and first parts of the track, with all the twisty bits, I tried ever so hard to pull out a gap, but that BMW with it's great straightline speed, would be able to make up on the start finish, or any other straights in between, and be right back on my tail. You guys could see that I always tried to get inot the corners in the lead, so I could do just that. I would've gotten the win, if it weren't for you meddling kids :lol:

pfft. that clk gets it done on the straight and in the corners...

Back