GTPlanet Automaker Simulator: CYOCC 2 (Idiot GM kills game)

• Thread starter BKGlover
  • 1,260 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't want to say so, I don't see how you can't price them differently.

I'm afraid of what this could entail, or usher in. Imma try and run this solo, but I may have to ask for some help. It has evolved into something far more advanced than I anticipated......

Dammit, no. The wall beat me, various other things have beaten me, I will NOT submit to this! BRING IT!

As much as I don't want to say so, I don't see how you can't price them differently.

I'm afraid of what this could entail, or usher in. Imma try and run this solo, but I may have to ask for some help. It has evolved into something far more advanced than I anticipated......

Dammit, no. The wall beat me, various other things have beaten me, I will NOT submit to this! BRING IT!

It's not to late to make a form for everyone to fill in, which you can then just copy-paste into an Excel sheet and let the computer do the work ;)

Also, I'm fine with having the "late" guys join in at Q1 👍

Interesting. Now most of my trims are valid again (and the 8 billion more that I have planned).

New trim levels for L400.

3.0 Sport 4 F: 4wd, wagon version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer. Inspired by BMW iDrive). Price is 51cr.

3.0 Sport F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400.
Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 49cr.

3.0 Sport F: Wagon version of L400.
Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 48cr.

3.0 Sport 4: 4wd, sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 49cr.

3.0 Sport 4 Amatic: 4wd, automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 50cr.

3.0 Sport: Sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 47cr.

2.0 Sport F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 44cr.

2.0 Sport F: Wagon version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 43cr.

2.0 Sport Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 42cr.

2.0 Sport: Sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 41cr.

3.0 City F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 49cr.

3.0 City F: Wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 48cr.

3.0 City Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 47cr.

3.0 City: Sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 46cr.

2.0 City F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 44cr.

2.0 City F: Wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 43cr.

2.0 City Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 42cr.

2.0 City: Sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 41cr.

1.8 F: Wagon version of L400. Base model. Price is 39cr

1.8: Sedan version of L400. Base model. Price is 37cr

Someone inform me, if something is wrong.

Knight Ind. is going to purchase a stand and display an exciting, sporty new kei car at the Detroit Motor Show leaving me with 700 cr. left...(500 after designing the new coupe body) i am reserving D-7 further details about the car will be released at the motor show

:rolleyes:

Prices for all of Pontiac's models:

GTO: 22cr
GTO S: 23cr
GTO RS: 27cr
Booneville: 19cr
Booneville RS: 25cr
Fiero: 25cr
Fiero Spyder: 27cr
Fiero GT: 31cr
Fiero Spyder GT: 33cr

Fuchs AG - New factory, new components and a new model

New factory
Handbuilt Factory in Lübeck, Germany 400cr

Development

Electric engine 500cr
Hatchback Body style 150cr

TOTAL 400cr +650cr = 1050cr

Remaining money: 1516.25 - 1050 = 466.25cr

New model:

monique.png

Model Name: Fuchs Alster
Trim Levels:
Body Style(s): Hatchback
Engine(s): Electric
Drivetrain(s): RR (same as the Mk.I)
Transmission(s): N/A
Production Factory: Lübeck (Handbuilt Factory)
Description (optional, but helpful): An electric supermini
Cost of Development: 650cr (+230cr for the RR drivetrain developed earlier = 880 cr)
Nations sold: Germany
Price: 3.98cr

Revised Aryeesport trim level prices:

Themis L: 18.45
Themis LS: 20.85

Hemera L: 22.45
Hemera LS: 24.85

Last edited:
Talon Hatch: 19cr
Talon Hatch Turbo: 23cr
Talon Coupe: 25cr
Talon CoupeTurbo: 29cr

Model Name: Halcón
Trim Levels: Base, SS
Body Style(s):Ute
Engine(s): 5.7L V8/Supercharged
Drivetrain(s): FR
Transmission(s): 6-Speed Manual
Production Factory: Detroit, Michigan.
Description (optional, but helpful): Totally not a Holden Ute. That would be preposterous.
halcon.jpg

Cost of Development: 1300cr
Nations sold: 2 (USA, Mexico)
Price: Base: 35cr
SS: 38cr

Also, Blackhawk has made a concept truck, the Apache, to pay homage to the plentiful amount of dirt in Arizona.
There are currently no plans for production at this moment.
apache.jpg

Expenditures:
Small Factory in Detroit: 1000cr
FR Drivetrain: 250cr
6-Speed Manual Transmission: 150cr
V8+ Supercharger: 400cr +200cr
Ute Body Style: 300cr
Booths: 100+50=50cr.
Total Expenses: 2500cr
New Credit Balance: 500cr

My presentation was only posted because I didn't want to delete the draft.:P

Last edited:
New trim levels for L400.

3.0 Sport 4 F: 4wd, wagon version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer. Inspired by BMW iDrive). Price is 51cr.

3.0 Sport F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400.
Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 49cr.

3.0 Sport F: Wagon version of L400.
Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 48cr.

3.0 Sport 4: 4wd, sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 49cr.

3.0 Sport 4 Amatic: 4wd, automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 50cr.

3.0 Sport: Sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 47cr.

2.0 Sport F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 44cr.

2.0 Sport F: Wagon version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 43cr.

2.0 Sport Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 42cr.

2.0 Sport: Sedan version of L400. Includes sport seats, adjustable sport suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 41cr.

3.0 City F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 49cr.

3.0 City F: Wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 48cr.

3.0 City Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 47cr.

3.0 City: Sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 46cr.

2.0 City F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 44cr.

2.0 City F: Wagon version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 43cr.

2.0 City Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 42cr.

2.0 City: Sedan version of L400. Includes wood trim, comfort suspension and LCC (Legro car computer). Price is 41cr.

Someone inform me, if something is wrong.

:grumpy:

Fairly certain I don't like you right now.

:rolleyes:

Prices for all of Pontiac's models:

GTO: 22cr
GTO S: 23cr
GTO RS: 27cr
Booneville: 19cr
Booneville RS: 25cr
Fiero: 25cr
Fiero Spyder: 27cr
Fiero GT: 31cr
Fiero Spyder GT: 33cr

Roll them all you want, but I could have forced everyone to be bland and boring to fit my thoughts. I was wrong on how it would work, and admitted such. What more do you want, I even apologized.

@Jahgee1124 ,@GranTurismo916 ,@Beeblebrox237 ,@ildd ,@DurWinning ,@Tunerguy21 ,@Carmain2K ,@ProjectWHaT ,@Legro ,@eran0004 ,@DCybertron ,@JMoney689 ,@Driving Park ,@RedDragon ,@NW48 ,@Brutaka ,@italian06 ,@WhiterunGuard ,@titleguy1

INCOMING CHAOS!
Owners abroad,

It has come to my attention that while yes, I did not think of everything and every possible outcome, some things have arisen in the last 24 hours that have made things a magnitude more complex than thought even at the time. I would like to address the largest issues that threaten this game now.

Issue #1: Trim Levels. Before last night, they were purely for flavor. Added on a whim by the company simply because they could. However, a revelation has changed this, as you already know. It would appear that some still do not see what these trims need to be, so at the expense of those who have, I shall explain what needs to occur. Trim models cannot be a straight copy of another, there must be some tangible difference between them, such as a different engine, another transmission, a different roof, etcetera. It is the owner's/CEO's disgression on the nomenclature, but there must be a difference.

What came to me while working today, though, made me think. Some groaned, some rolled their eyes, and some certainly cursed at some volume, but not one of you asked one thing. Why? What had I come across that made me change course so fast? While trying to work Aquila's inventory, I discovered why it was now necessary.

Issue #2: Unit Production: If you have but one option for all parts, then this is easy. However, many of you do not, and when run through some testing, the original system failed you all. Along with determining what your car is trimmed with, you must also decide how many units you will produce to sell, the reason I am allowing trims to be priced separately.

Though things will now run as they were intended, modified as they may be, there was still one smaller oversight that could have cost you later in the game.

Issue #3: Global Distribution: Those serving multiple nations will have to decide how many of which units will be sent where. Not a big issue early, but if building cars at rates of 50000 units quarterly, it could end badly. Watch your sales, and your competition, to get the best returns.

Happy Scheming;
BKGlover
AS Game Manager

P.S.: Once I get everyone's convo up to speed, duplicating changes both here and there would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Owners abroad,

It has come to my attention that while yes, I did not think of everything and every possible outcome, some things have arisen in the last 24 hours that have made things a magnitude more complex than thought even at the time. I would like to address the largest issues that threaten this game now.

The game is threatened? It seems fine to me.

I don't see why having separate trims should be any cause for any concern, honestly. I mean yeah, I've had them all along, but I'll still have to modify them to meet the requirements (unless sport-tuned versus luxury-tuned meet those requirements). I don't get the negative reaction to them. Trim levels are fun, anyway. I didn't ask why because it didn't matter to me either way. I'd still have my trims as fluff even if they weren't separately counted.

But, I'll bite. Why?

@BKGlover I just find it funny that my separate prices for each trim were originally rejected, that's all.👍

Small Factory- Dayton- 1,400 Booneville, 100 Booneville RS per quarter
Small Factory- Covington- 800 GTO, 200 GTO S, 100 GTO RS, 200 Fiero, 100 Fiero Spyder, 75 Fiero GT, 25 Fiero Spyder GT per quarter.

60% of all Boonevilles to USA
20% of all Boonevilles to Canada
20% of all Boonevilles to Mexico

80% of all GTO to USA
10% of all GTO to Canada
10% of all GTO to Mexico

90% of all Fieros to USA
10% of all Fieros to Canada

Booneville Competition: Dodge Charger, Chevrolet SS
GTO Competition: Ford Mustang, Dodge Challenger, Chevrolet Camaro
Fiero Competition: Lotus Elise, Porsche Cayman

Harrbol Automobiles
Tyler Factory(Memrix)- 70% of cars to the U.S. market, remaining 30% to Canada

The game is threatened? It seems fine to me.

I don't see why having separate trims should be any cause for any concern, honestly. I mean yeah, I've had them all along, but I'll still have to modify them to meet the requirements (unless sport-tuned versus luxury-tuned meet those requirements). I don't get the negative reaction to them. Trim levels are fun, anyway. I didn't ask why because it didn't matter to me either way. I'd still have my trims as fluff even if they weren't separately counted.

But, I'll bite. Why?

Read issues 2 and 3.

The original game had them as fluff, but the point isn't that they were the concern, they are how I can keep the game as is, for the most part, so I don't have to throw out a lot of complexities. Also, there's a lot you haven't seen making the game work.

@BKGlover I just find it funny that my separate prices for each trim were originally rejected, that's all.👍

I figured that was it. Still needed to emote a bit. Sorry it was at you, but it's better I got it out. We cool?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you all know, I'm tearing through stats right now. I am GM, I'm also the book-keeper, and you all have a record page with cash flow, products, and operations shown. Right now, you all also have a "official" conversation going with me directly, and not everything is up to date, no. I'm crunching to get the immediate concerns of Q1 done so everyone can get paid, so please bear with me as I work through it all.

70% of the Knight Ind. 500's are going to Finland the other 30% are going to Russia....due to an internal screw up with the factory plans (handbuild factory was supposed to be in Russia but instead the small factory is)...i'm having to import from Russia to Finland....

The Talon Coupe/Hatch will be produced in the Mexico and California factories. The Halcón will be produced in the Detroit factory.
As for the cars, 75% of the Talon Coupe will be sold to the U.S, other 25% to Mexico.
The Hatch will be 50-50.
The Halcón will be sold 80% US, 20% Mexico.
The percentages apply to all trim levels.

The Backdraft will be produced in the Saitama factory.

40% to Japan, 35% to the US, and 25% to the UK.

Total production capacity is currently 1,500 units per quarter from the single plant, distributed evenly across the Backdraft's four trims (newly streamlined to base (17cr), Vortex (turbo, 18cr), 4 (4WD, 19cr), and Vortex 4 (20cr)) at 375 units per trim.

Still a little lost on the whole pricing thing but other than that I think I'm squared away.

Last edited:
I chanced my trim levels to fit in @BKGlover requirements.

3.0 F Amatic: Automatic, wagon version of L400. Price is 49cr.

3.0 F: Wagon version of L400. Price is 48cr.

3.0 4: 4wd, sedan version of L400. Price is 49cr.

3.0 4 Amatic: 4wd, automatic, sedan version of L400. Price is 50cr.

3.0: Sedan version of L400. Price is 47cr.

2.0 F: Wagon version of L400. Price is 43cr.

2.0 Amatic: Automatic, sedan version of L400. Price is 42cr.

2.0: Sedan version of L400. Price is 41cr.

I will think about production when I get home.

Last edited:
Aryeesport Factory Use:
Small Factory in Middletown, NY, USA - 750 Themis L, 750 Themis LS per quarter
Small Factory in San Diego, CA, USA - 750 Hemera L, 750 Hemera LS per quarter

100% of all Themises to USA
100% of all Hemeras to USA

Legro Motors factory usage.

Espoo Factory:
3.0 F Amatic - 75 units built in quarter.
3.0 F - 100 units built in quarter.
3.0 4 - 100 units built in quarter.
3.0 4 Amatic - 25 units built in quarter.
3.0 - 150 units built in quarter.
2.0 F - 250 units built in quarter.
2.0 Amatic - 125 units built in quarter
2.0 - 250 units built in quarter.
1.8 F - 225 units built in quarter.
1.8 - 200 units built in quarter.

Sales countries: 10% to France, 5% to UK, 10% to Norway, 20% to Sweden, 20% to Germany, 20% to Finland, 15% to Russia.

Am I the last company to only have 1 model starting out Q1? I'm trying to play it safe at the start so that I don't mess up anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back