GTPlanet Automaker Simulator: CYOCC 2 (Idiot GM kills game)

• Thread starter BKGlover
  • 1,260 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carforumlopnik.com
When asked about the future of the company, 21 Motorsports' CEO said that the R200 and R300 models are not all we should expect. They have in the works a Porsche Cayenne rival, a new entry level hot hatch to battle Honda's Civic Type-R and European rivals, a small sports sedan/saloon, and an executive sports saloon. A massive rotary enthusiast, when asked about possible rotary models from the brand, all he said was we should watch the Nurburgring, because something huge is on the way. We'll keep our eyes and ears open down in Germany to keep you notified on this new rotary engined car, and we'll have your motor show coverage for 21 Motorsports' newer models as well.

Aquila Motors will be purchasing a stand at the first quarter exhibition, and will be exhibiting four vehicles.

(250 cr)

I would like to request spaces A-6, A-7, B-6, and B-7. Model placement will be revealed tomorrow.

Last edited:
@Jahgee1124 ,@GranTurismo916 ,@Beeblebrox237 ,@ildd ,@DurWinning ,@Tunerguy21 ,@Carmain2K ,@ProjectWHaT ,@Legro ,@eran0004 ,@DCybertron ,@JMoney689 ,@Driving Park ,@RedDragon ,@NW48 ,@Brutaka ,@italian06 ,@WhiterunGuard ,@titleguy1

Speaking of the Q1 Showcase, Detroit is the host. Geneva has Q2, and I'm reinstalling Goodwood as Q3, which leaves a Q4 spot open for suggestions, real or otherwise. I'll explain how this will work here, and in the OP Later:

Each company should have the opportunity to show at these events, cost is 100cr to show up and have one space, but spaces are first come-first serve, and there is a four car limit per company, set at 50cr per additional spot right now, and by four cars, I mean four units. Have a combo of cars, or show off all the options on a particular car, but choose carefully because those chosen can only make the circuit once. Upgrade the bits, or put new ones in, and it would be eligible again. The show can LOOK however you want, flavor is a good thing, and I'm enjoying what is already here, but in practice, there are 52 spots represented by a deck of playing cards. Why cards you ask, because I'm not one to keep things that mean nothing, so I made these worth something. So here's the setup: Cards will be dealt in four rows of thirteen cards, Identified as A, B, C, or D, and numbers 1-13, so to pick a spot, you state that you want in and you want D-12 for example. For those reserving multiple spots, you will have to pick adjacent spots. Take four spots, you can take a section of a row, make a column across all rows, or make a square block, no odd shapes if we could please. As for the value put into it, I'm calling them "Fanfare Boosts", and they are a point value added to a cars attributes at random. Ace is low in this game, so Ace to 7 gets nothing, hitting an 8, 9, or 10 gets one point, finding the Jack or Queen net two points, and Kings get three. Sounds straightforward, but I have an inner Eric Bishoff who likes to twist things like this. The twist here is that 52 cards are dealt, but the full 54 are in play. Yeees, the Joker shows it's face, and if found allows the cars builder to choose where those points go, if they get any. Happily, I can do this without much fuss.

The dice however.....Uhhgg. To be frank, I can't trust my own roles, 20 years of self-deprication perhaps plays a role here, so I'm handing it over to technology, just not sure if Excel or the internet sites would be better. Jahgee, this can affect you as your car is the only one I have numbers on, and if you want a free reroll, let me know.

OK, Details, procedure change, what am I.... Oh yes.

NOW, if italian06, WhiterunGuard, and titleguy1 have no problem waiting, technically they opted in AFTER the start time. That means they would have no changes until the end of Q2. However, if the forum is in agreement to let them into Q1 with everyone else, it shall be done.

Once you all have your official discussion convos, I will be asking a peculiar question given how I laid things out. I've run across an issue I hadn't thought of, but do have a solution to.

AND that's all I have for now.......WAIT, wait, wait, wait. I seem to have failed to make mention of one MASSIVE detail. I DID mention bots in the OP, but I failed to mention that......and this is Bishoff Brian again......all of you are going up against the major real world companies. Ford, GM, Tata, Toyota, FCA, PSA, and I probably will throw in some smaller firms as well.

I did a lot to prepare for the Q1 Carshow, however, if the people think it's fair to let me hold off to Q2, I'll be fine either way.

I'm fine with my cars ratings as is, one question about car shows, can we show off prototypes that may or may not get made?

I don't mind them joining now.

Anyway:

Aryeesport has reserved spaces B9 and B10 for the 2014 Detroit Auto Show.

Expenditures:
Show up, two spaces: - 150 cr.

Money left: 300 cr.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it.

My company's most likely not going to do the Q1 event (due to the 0 cr company balance) so it doesn't matter to me anyway.

I announced that I would be there, but I kinda forgot about my balance when posting that..

3 cool with letting in the late guys so far
I'm fine with my cars ratings as is, one question about car shows, can we show off prototypes that may or may not get made?

Then your stats are in your discussion as well. As for the prototype, it would cost you to show it, but because it's a one of with no development (yet) behind it, no bonuses but I don't see why not.

OK, I guess I'll only need 1 car slot if there's no bonus for prototypes.

After some communication silence from Victory Automobiles, rumors are heard that big news is coming soon.

After a heated debate by Pontiac's executives, Pontiac has decided to take a 3500cr loan from the bank in order to develop the Fiero (which will be released as a 2015 model, ahead of schedule, as well as to build a new small factory in Covington, Kentucky. GTO production will be moved to the Covington plant, while the Dayton plant will only build Boonevilles. The Fiero will also be built in Covington at a rate of 400 cars/quarter, with the GTO being produced at 1100 cars/quarter.

Credits before loan: 50
Loan: 3500
New credit balance: 3550cr

Expenditures:
Small Factory, Covington, KY: 1000cr
MR Drivetrain: 500cr
6-Speed Semi-Automatic Transmission: 450cr
Boxer 4-Cylinder Twincharged Engine: 200+300(Turbo)+200(Supercharger)=700cr
Coupe Body Style: 200cr
Roadster variant: 100cr
Total Expenses: 2950cr
New Credit Balance: 600cr

Detroit Auto Show:
Entry: 100cr (GTO)
Second Spot: 50cr (Booneville)
Third Spot: 50cr (Fiero)

Spots chosen: A7, A8, A9

Final Credit Balance: 400cr

Model Name: Fiero
Trim Levels: Base, GT, Spyder, Spyder GT
Body Style(s): Coupe, Roadster Coupe
Engine(s): 2.8L Twincharged Boxer-4
Drivetrain(s): MR
Transmission(s): 6-Speed Semi-Automatic
Production Factory: Covington, Kentucky
Description (optional, but helpful): The rebirth of the American mid-engined car. Lightweight and powerful, meant to compete with the Porsche Cayman and Lotus Elise at less than half the price. The GT features active aerodynamic spoilers on the hood and behind the back window as well as bucket seats and a carbon flat floor, while the Spyder features an electric folding vinyl roof. The Spyder GT features both, obviously.
Cost of Development: 1950cr
Nations sold: 3 (USA, Canada, Mexico)

Last edited:
I don't mind having the late guys join Q1.

Also Krieger won't be participating in the Detroit Auto Show of Q1. We will attend Geneva but we need to figure out what cars to bring.

Avalon will be booking out slots C4 and C5 for our 2015 Silica 'Race' Concept and our undisclosed concept which will be released closer to the Show.

Balance before: 849cr

Entry: 100cr
Second Entry: 50cr

Balance after: 699cr

And I also don't mind the late guys joining Q1.

A2-4 reserved for the Blackhawk Talon Coupe, the new Halcón and Apache Trail Edition concept.
So 100+ 50+ 50.

Also, I'd take a 3000cr loan.

I don't mind letting the late guys join either. They came early enough in the quarter. As for Detroit, I'd like to reserve spaces C-2 and C-1. We'll be showing off the R200 R Track Pack and The R300 R Track Pack. The new cars should be ready to show by Geneva.

Expenditures:
Detroit entry- 100cr
Second space- 50cr
Total Detroit Expenses- 150cr

H.A.T CEO Mr. Holmes has given a press release regarding the Detroit Auto show and the future of the Company;
"H.A.T will show off our E-go standard model at the Detroit Auto Show this quarter. We have plans for the upcoming quarter regarding a new Sedan-based model but no major development has begun yet, We will work on that model once we see success in the E-go. We also have a new trim level for the E-go in the works that may show up in Q2; a 5-door hatchback."

That being said, H.A.T would like to purchase 1 Show slot. Slot D5.

Total- 2,300cr

Harrbol would like to rent out spot D-8 for the Memrix 4WD. Harrbol Automobiles now have 100cr remaining.

I see no one against allowing the late entries in, so I'm gonna let them. @italian06 ,@WhiterunGuard , and @titleguy1 are now active in Q1. I will contact you in short order (hopefully) and go over everything. And, obviously, you are eligible for Detroit.

Any suggestions for the Q4 locale? Tokyo? Melbourne? Hawaii?

Also, upon further review, I have to eat some of my words. You see, I thought about trim levels at they are IRL, stickers or flashy bits glued onto the car. What I failed to realize in creation of this was that trim levels will actually be nessesary, nay required. Why the sudden change? Initially my idea was sound, but I forgot about options. Having multiple parts available for a single car throws my idea out the window of a Dubai highrise, wrapped up and on fire. So, as much as I didn't want them, I thank everyone who told me to keep them, I don't know if you knew this would happen, but it has. That said, trim models must be different from each other, as in a different engine or such. I apologize for the confusion and irritation.

Last edited:
Legro Motors isn't attending to Detroit showcase, mostly because of their credit balance.

Tokyo sounds good for Q4 location.

NW Engineering will not be attending the Detroit showcase due to 'time constraints'.

Also, upon further review, I have to eat some of my words. You see, I thought about trim levels at they are IRL, stickers or flashy bits glued onto the car. What I failed to realize in creation of this was that trim levels will actually be nessesary, nay required. Why the sudden change? Initially my idea was sound, but I forgot about options. Having multiple parts available for a single car throws my idea out the window of a Dubai highrise, wrapped up and on fire. So, as much as I didn't want them, I thank everyone who told me to keep them, I don't know if you knew this would happen, but it has. That said, trim models must be different from each other, as in a different engine or such. I apologize for the confusion and irritation.
So my trim levels need changing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back