GTPlanet Automaker Simulator: CYOCC 2 (Idiot GM kills game)

• Thread starter BKGlover
  • 1,260 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured that was it. Still needed to emote a bit. Sorry it was at you, but it's better I got it out. We cool?

No worries man, I know how stressful running this game is.

I'll be releasing a color option index later today.

Am I the last company to only have 1 model starting out Q1? I'm trying to play it safe at the start so that I don't mess up anything :lol:

Nah, I still have one model as well. Several more are planned but the budget says "no" for now.

Am I the last company to only have 1 model starting out Q1? I'm trying to play it safe at the start so that I don't mess up anything :lol:
I have only 1 model, I just have many versions of it.

I have one model.
Once I have some money I'll introduce a coupe based on my car and hopefully two new engines. And tranny. Maybe.

An third model is on the drawing board, but I'll have to wait with the development until I've earned some money. Anyway, here's a preview of the car, named Fuchs Romagna:

f_romagna.jpg

Inspired by submarines, the car will use hybrid technology to enable it to drive through water. On land it will use a combustion engine to generate power to the batteries and to the electric motor. As you enter the water (if you would like to cross a river for instance) you'd press a button to make the car switch to battery power and close the air intakes and exhaust.

Of course, the submerged mode can also be used as a silent mode if you want to sneak up on someone...
(The car doesn't come with torpedoes though)

Carob Automotive
edited-car-company-logo-jpg.215075

Headquarters
Woking, England

CEO
Italian06

Company Focus
Sports Cars
Luxury Estate Cars
Luxury Coupe Cars

Factory Locations
Folkestone England

Nations Served
England
Italy
Number of Car Model
1 Carob Carlton
2 Carob Merlyn
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car Models
Model Name: Carob Carlton
Trim Levels: Standard,
Body Style(s):Convertible
Engine(s):V6
Drivetrain(s):FR
Transmission(s): 6 Speed Manual
Production Factory
: Folkestone, England
Description:Two seater sports car with a powerful engine and 6 speed transmission. Can be used as a a Grand tourer for long distance journeys or as an economical city run about. The car has proved popular with the modified car seen and request from tuning shops to modify the body have been received.
Cost of Development: 900cr
Nations Sold: England

All cars produced sold in England
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model Name: Carob Merlyn
Trim Levels: Standard,
Body Style(s): Hatchback
Engine(s):V6
Drivetrain(s):FR
Transmission(s): 6 Speed Manual
Production Factory
: Turin, Italy
Description:Five seater, five door hatch back with a powerful V6 engine, perfect for any bussiness man on long journeys to meeting or a holiday in the alps.
Cost of Development: 850cr
Nations Sold: England, Italy

Half cars produced sold in England and other half sold in Italy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank
Small Factory 1,000cr
Headquarters 750cr

Carlton
Body Style: 200cr
Engine V6: 300cr
Drivetrain: 250cr
Transmisson 6 Speed Manual: 150cr
Total Cost: 900cr

Savings: 5,000cr
Expenses: 2,650cr
Credits Left: 2,350cr

Handbuilt Factory(Turin,Italy) 400cr
Dealership Chain(Turin,Italy) 600cr

Merlyn
Body Style: 150cr
Engine V6: 300cr
Drivetrain: 250cr
Transmission 6 Speed Manual: 150cr
Total Cost: 850cr

Savings: 2,350cr
Expenses: 1,850cr
Credit Left: 500cr

Last edited:
Avalon Motors have drawn up a 2 year plan, which has been leaked as someone posted a picture of the plan onto the web. The picture of the plan, which is of a low quality, can be seen below:

Q1 2014: See fir profits, make ch n if ded. E er new s erco pe co t and fast S ica into tor how.
Q2 2014: S e prof s, if g d e er at h conc in o m ors . ybe upg a e fact m ke one.
Q3 2014: M k w h ch, o en ew fac a d make new deal ip chains in erica, F ce, S ai , Sw en and I aly.
Q4 2014: Deve ne 6 , v6 t o and tur o I e gines, u e new engi in all car w re ppr iate
Q1 2015: Check pr ts, get ady to make a large s car - n platf m an dys. Add w gon to Bas if no e so.
Q2 2015: ke new s n and use st en s in it. Re ce eded. P n s loon in moto w.
Q3 2015: M e ew ge s 6 s ed a , sp ma al to) over ne t qua d roll t em ou over ca .
Q4 2015: a d new d a ai in a n and C . New s r sho ld on the wa

When asked about this, Mr. Jarmain said:

This is an outrageous thing that is not being taken lightly. This is totally unacceptable and the person responsible has been sacked. I have heard that there are people around the world trying to decipher the image. Thank god it is very low quality. Do take note that the plan will change as time goes on, so therefore take it with a pinch of salt.

At the same time, some copyrights have been taken out by Avalon. These are:

Avalon Silica Convertible
Avalon Silica AVR
Avalon Basalt Streamline
Avalon Basalt AVR
Avalon Basalt Streamline AVR
Avalon Iridium
Avalon Magnet
Avalon Henske

The Copyrights are interesting, and point to future models of existing cars, as well as new cars in the near future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be selling my cars in these percentages:

Silica - 70% England and 30% Germany
Basalt - 50% England and 50% Germany

Also my trims are now just badges, and are not actually different cars. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

My Prices are now as follows:

Silica = 25cr
Basalt = 26cr

In real life it should be around £21K for the Silica and £22K for the Basalt. I think I did the conversions to dollars correctly (1cr = $1000). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Q1 2014: See fir profits, make ch n if ded. E er new s erco pe co t and fast S ica into tor how.
Q2 2014: S e prof s, if g d e er at h conc in o m ors . ybe upg a e fact m ke one.
Q3 2014: M k w h ch, o en ew fac a d make new deal ip chains in erica, F ce, S ai , Sw en and I aly.
Q4 2014: Deve ne 6 , v6 t o and tur o I e gines, u e new engi in all car w re ppr iate
Q1 2015: Check pr ts, get ady to make a large s car - n platf m an dys. Add w gon to Bas if no e so.
Q2 2015: ke new s n and use st en s in it. Re ce eded. P n s loon in moto w.
Q3 2015: M e ew ge s 6 s ed a , sp ma al to) over ne t qua d roll t em ou over ca .
Q4 2015: a d new d a ai in a n and C . New s r sho ld on the wa

I thought something was seriously wrong with my computer screen at first. :P

Quick facelift and pricing update in accordance with rule changes (changes in italic):

Model Name:
VS1 (facelift)

Trim Levels:
base model - bare bones VS1, no turbo
turbo - turbo added

Body Style(s):
Coupe - 200 cr

Engine(s):
4 cylinder piston engine - 200 cr
turbo - 300 cr
base - 2.0L inline 4
turbo - 2.0L inline 4 turbo

Drivetrain(s):
FR - 250 cr

Transmission(s):
manual transmission - 125 cr

Production Factory:
factory no. 1 - 1,000 cr

Description (optional, but helpful):
Slight facelift with trim changes and pricing.
Cheap, fun, light coupe aimed at the MX5 and GT86.

Cost of Development:
2,075 cr

Nations sold:
Canada, North America, Mexico

Price sold at:
Base - 15 cr
Turbo - 20 cr

--

Available funds: -25 cr
(You seem to have gotten something wrong in the PM, BKGlover)

Just a heads up, anything you all have come up with this quarter won't be active until Q2, such as J's Fiero. I thank everyone for clarifying their stuff, I'm a decent ways through the Q1 stuff, but giving the dice up to technology was the best thing I could have done as I can do the parts much faster now.

@ProjectWHaT , I have no doubt that I messed up somewhere. Good news, though, you should be finished tonight.

EDIT: ....or not. It appears Random.org had decided to stop working....................of course it has.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Unfortunately, as I'm super busy with school at the moment, I don't have time to continue in this. So, do what you will with RaceTech International.

Aquila Motors would like to buy RaceTech's small Tokyo factory for 900 cr, and their Japanese dealer chain for 450 cr.

*has insufficient funds* Well crap.

Anyway, Aryeesport trim level revisions (since my trims apparently have to have significant differences...):

The Aryeesport Themis now costs 18.45 Cr.
The Aryeesport Hemero now costs 21.95 Cr.

I've only got one model and trim so far. I've been very quiet as of late so I guess I better do something this quarter.

NW Engineering will be releasing another sneak-peek of their new model in the coming days so stay tuned.

Woo! 50 cr. saved :lol:

But seriously you can have it, I just wanted to have a Price is Right moment

Bob-Barker-Price-Is-Right-90th-Birthday.jpg
Are you sure? Because you're closer without going over :P

If anyone else wants to bid they're welcome to, otherwise I'll buy it for 900.

I have 500 cr... what to do...
I don't think It's enough to buy the Protege/Lancer rights... maybe I could expand to Europe.

250cr for UK Dealer Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back