GTPlanet Automaker Simulator: CYOCC 2 (Idiot GM kills game)

• Thread starter BKGlover
  • 1,260 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fill out another new model form. If you don't have enough credits, you can also take out a loan to be payed back later.
You can use the same running gear if you'd like, as well. So you'd only have to pay for the body.

---Rennen Berlina---
Trim levels: C, R.
Body Style: Sedan
Engine: 1.3L (658cc x2) 2-Rotor Sequential Twin-turbocharged Rotary (R13TT Codename)
Drivetrain: FM4
Transmissions: 6-Speed Automatic, 6-speed Manual.
Production Factory: Long Island, New York.

Description: A fun car for the whole family, the Berlina specializes in providing as much fun as a sports car, with none of the drawbacks. The powerful rotary engine can beat all of the cars in it's class to 62 MPH*, while providing a level of smoothness and reliability that no other rotary engine can provide. C Trim comes with standard bluetooth, navigation, and a slick 6-speed manual, with the optional automatic costing 2 Cr. more. R Trim comes with sport suspension that is proven to have performance benefits, while keeping a smooth and supple ride. It also has increased boost pressure that provides 25 more BHP.

*R Model goes 0-62 in 4.0 Seconds

Cost of development: 1,300 Cr.
Nations Sold: United States, United Kingdom, Germany.
Price: 50 Cr. (C), 65 Cr. (R)

Starting Cr- 1,050
Ending Cr- Negative 250 Cr.
Loan- 250 Cr.​

Last edited:
ok time for me to join...tell me if i have all this right
Brand Name - Knight Industries
View attachment 215530
HQ Location - Turku, Finland
Ceo - WhiterunGuard
Company Focus - Sports/Supercars of varying sizes.
Factory Locations - Turku, Finland
Nations Served - Finland and Russia (might expand later)
Number of Models - 1 (currently)

Model Name: Knight Industries 500
Trim Levels: KI500
Body Style: Coupe
Engine:(x amount hp) twin turbo 750x3 Wankel Rotary engine (KR22)
Drivetrain: Rear Engine AWD (RAD)
Transmission: 6 Spd Manual (6FP)
Production Factory: Turku, Finland
Description (optional, but helpful):Rear engined all wheel drive (25 front 75 rear torque split) powered by a twin turbo (mid to high rpm turbos) 750x3 Wankel Rotary engine, put to the ground by a 6 spd manual gearbox (the ratios' top speed is calculated to be 165mph) through a mechanical LSD. It has Independent suspension (Stiff Setup) all around with 15 inch rims fitted with a harder compound tire for fun power-sliding (any tickets associated with power-sliding are the sole responsibility of the customer). the dealers will sell these tires at a discount to the orignal owner of the car if worn tires are traded in. bonnet, roof and boot lid are carbon fiber, the rest of the car is thin aluminium (yes...it really is spelled like that google aluminium...but aluminum is also accepted as correct) the car's appearance is like that of a first gen MR2 only with updated LED head and tail lights and with small overfenders. the lights in the spoiler brake light strobe from left to right then back.
Cost of Development: 1850 cr.
Nations sold: Finland and Russia
Price: 22cr.

Total Company Expenses =
HQ (Turku, Finland) - 750
Coupe - 200
R4 - 300
Manual 6 Spd - 150
Turbo x2 - 600
Wankel Rotor x3 - 600
Small Factory (Novosibirsk, Russia) - 1000
Dealer Chain - 600
Total Cost - 4200
Remaining Credits - 800 (i hope this post wasnt too long...srry if it was)
So you're making annoyingly talking, self driving, 2250bhp, 80s Pontiac Trans Am, only driven by David Hasselhofs and build in Russia. Seems legit.

no....im not....just felt like using the name....will not be making unrealistic things.....and they are made in Finland as it would seem to be a suitable place to make cars due to their background in motorsports....being sold in Finland and Russia

edit: you are from Finland so i guess you would know about the history lol

no he is right i didn't mean to buy that yet. but since i did oh well i'll leave it...and buy one in Finland...which is where it was supposed to be anyway...oh well my bad

edit: Handbuild factory purchased in Turku, Finland remaining credits 400. thanks to Legro for noticing my screw up

Last edited:
I've already got plans for a 100 Cr. car and a 10,000 Cr. car in the future :mischievous:

If I want to upgrade my factory, does it cost full price or full price minus price of current factory?

NW Engineering Pre-Q1 Report

Company: NW Engineering
CEO: Mr. Ninth Wonder
Headquaters: Bologna, Italy>750cr
Factory Locations: Bologna, Italy(Small)>1000cr
Nations Served: Italy (HQ); USA, UK, Germany, Australia (Dealer Chain)>2400cr
Total Known Property Costs: 4150cr

Model: NW01
Trims: Standard
Body: 2-Door Coupe (NW01 Coupe)>200cr
Engine: 5.0L V10 (NW01 V10)>500cr
Trans: 7-Speed Semi-Automatic (NW01 SA-7)>525cr
Drive: Middle/Rear (NW01 Midship)>500cr
Built in: Bologna Factory
Sold in: Italy, USA, UK, Germany, Australia
Total Dev Cost: 1725cr
Remaining Funds: -875cr

NW Engineering will give a sneak-peek into their new car in the making at around 3:30pm AEST.

Last edited:
The 2015 Pontiac GTO:

Precio-del-Ford-Falcon-2013-500x358.jpg

A Pontiac executive has just announced via twitter that the new 2016 Fiero will feature active aerodynamics.

In other news, Pontiac has sold it's licensing to Polyphony Digital, allowing the Booneville, GTO, and GTO RS to be featured as free DLC in Gran Turismo 6. Pontiac has also cut deals with Mattel, Maisto, Bburago, and AutoArt for models of the GTO and Booneville to be produced. The goal for the licensing deals is to bring awareness to the brand's revival.

Last edited:
The new 2015 Aryeesport Themis and Hemera ASR concept models will be revealed at this quarter's showcase event.

Blackhawk Motors will reveal a new model at this year's showcase event, as well as a strange new concept "that is unlike anything we've ever done" says the company.
EDIT: When is the event, anyways?

Last edited:
Karin Motors will have 2 cars at this quarters showcase event, neither of which have been seen anywhere else before this

Avalon Motors will be showcasing a possible future concept will be shown at this quarters showcase event. Details are being kept hazy to accurately judge the concepts popularity when the time comes. A 'race' edition of the Silica, rumoured to have a boosted V6 powerplant, will also be showcased.

On this Quarter showcase, Rennen Automotive will showcase their 2 lineups of concept cars , both providing a level of fun and comfort that is on par with Rennen standards.

At a press conference today, Tsukuba Motor Company executives remained tight-lipped about the firm's developments. When asked about attendance at the quarter's showcase, the response was "there are things in the pipeline, but it is too early to tell whether or not anything will be ready for this quarter's event." Questions raised about the recent increased presence of camouflage test vehicles in various environments around and including Tsukuba, as well as leaked spy photographs of heavily modified Backdraft bodies at the Nürburgring, were not commented on.

H.A.T are rumored to be introducing a new E-go variant soon.

Prior to the showcase event, The E-go standard model will have it's price announced and H.A.T will have a logo.

Initial sales for the E-go will begin at the showcase event.

Last edited:
A new 30-second commercial for Pontiac is now being aired.

Yeah, I have too much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back