GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
Yes, this has been posted first in this thread, then in the GT5 sub-forums.
So actually he is the 3rd (or 4th) person to post this 'news'. :lol:

Sorry if bothers you :) ... i try to search the same post here in this thread, that u said the 'first' post, but i cannot find it? would u mine show it to me? maybe i get lost :)

FYI, the first official photos of AUTOart X2010 released on September 20th on AUTOart Facebook, here's the proof:

https://www.facebook.com/AUTOart.de

And then, i posted the news on GT5 forum on September 21st, here u go:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=264633

Then Jordan posted on News section on September 23rd, here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/red-bull-x2010-118-scale-models-to-be-produced-by-autoart/

Then some guy on my thread yesterday, September 27th, MAYBE suggest me to post it here too. Here's his comment:

Luverly. As good as a box of chocolates. Would get a lot of attention here, too:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29704&page=324

So i did, posted in this thread yesterday.

And to add it up... i also posted the latest news of the color range of AA X2010, Yesterday:

18105 RED BULL X2010 (WHITE)
18106 RED BULL X2010 (ORANGE)
18107 RED BULL X2010 (RED)
18108 RED BULL X2010 SEBASTIAN VETTEL
18109 RED BULL X2010 PROTOTYPE (CARBON FIBRE PATTERN)

Did anyone also posted here first before me?

So how did i became the 3rd or 4th person to post the same news? Sorry if i made mistake, but unless u have prove... then i'll be fine with it :)

Sorry if bothers you :) ... i try to search the same post here in this thread, that u said the 'first' post, but i cannot find it? would u mine show it to me? maybe i get lost :)

And then, i posted the news on GT5 forum on September 21st, here u go:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=264633

Then Jordan posted on News section on September 23rd, here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/red-bull-x2010-118-scale-models-to-be-produced-by-autoart/

Then some guy on my thread yesterday, September 27th, MAYBE suggest me to post it here too. Here's his comment:

So i did, posted in this thread yesterday.

Did anyone also posted here first before me?

So how did i became the 3rd or 4th person to post the same news? Sorry if i made mistake, but unless u have prove... then i'll be fine with it :)

Look below.

For those who wanted a 1/18 model of the X2010 created by AUTOart, there you go:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d18934.html

:eek:👍

Don't know why they only announced it at the Japanese version of both websites though. :ouch:

;)

(Two of them are posted on September 20.)

Not as detailed as yours, but still, a post nonetheless.

Look below.

;)

(Two of them are posted on September 20.)

Not as detailed as yours, but still, a post nonetheless.

ooh Ok... so that's why i cannot find them... i was searching for the photos :) Thanks for pointing out...

Well then I apologize for that... i only follow what people suggest, so i assume no one posted the news here before... but still i have some new news about the color:

18105 RED BULL X2010 (WHITE)
18106 RED BULL X2010 (ORANGE)
18107 RED BULL X2010 (RED)
18108 RED BULL X2010 SEBASTIAN VETTEL
18109 RED BULL X2010 PROTOTYPE (CARBON FIBRE PATTERN)

so i hope that's not useless... and not double post... thanks :)

Best to merge it all into this thread - where they all should have been in the first place anyway. 👍

GTPlanet is a big place - and new members tend to get a bit lost till they learn to find their way around. Not the end of the world.

I. must. have. that. SRT. Viper.
How good are the details on that model? Also anyone knows wich company has a nice ACR?

I. must. have. that. SRT. Viper.
How good are the details on that model? Also anyone knows wich company has a nice ACR?

Well, given the SRT Viper is so far only produced by Maisto, details are OK. Body itself is nice, but the engine and undercarriage scream CHEAP. Interior and wheels ain't bad though, but could use a little bit of detailing. Overall it is great for the $25 I paid for it. But, if a better model of it comes out from a different maker, I will upgrade lol :sly:

As for an ACR, no one makes one. Only SRT-10 Coupe that was made is the AUTOart one in a couple of my pics. That was a 2006 version before it got the power bump.

Well, given the SRT Viper is so far only produced by Maisto, details are OK. Body itself is nice, but the engine and undercarriage scream CHEAP. Interior and wheels ain't bad though, but could use a little bit of detailing. Overall it is great for the $25 I paid for it. But, if a better model of it comes out from a different maker, I will upgrade lol :sly:

As for an ACR, no one makes one. Only SRT-10 Coupe that was made is the AUTOart one in a couple of my pics. That was a 2006 version before it got the power bump.

Thanks for the reply. I have 3 of the 5 generation of Vipers and I want them all. :)
About the ACR, I forgot to say that I have seen a bburago and Revell but the Bburago one did not please me and the Revell is incredibly hard to come by so I wanted an alternative.

Last edited:
on my 3rd r18 now and this one is damaged too, are all spark models like it? kinda putting me off them now :(

first car damaged mirrors
DA9F1485-D6EC-44E1-84F8-214A964B5737-1263-000001FD70394A13.jpg

car 2 rear spoiler damaged
7AA8E08D-C7A2-4FAD-A9D9-C70EF26494E2-251-000000193B01444E.jpg

car 3 venturi tunnel damaged
018AEA68-AB6D-43F2-BDBF-9096024A6DA4-251-00000015A3C07A5B.jpg

E7E80A0B-EC8B-4423-B113-26A69C7BBA6C-251-00000015A8B4106C.jpg

9107E1C9-1393-43CC-9925-3E5C452FE149-251-00000015AEEA7CAF.jpg

Hmmmm. I was going to consider one R18, that is quite odd that you have three broken, may I reccomend returning this one, one last time. But instead going and picking it up at your local shipping/ups store.... the post guys often will chuck your pakages around...

Hmmmm. I was going to consider one R18, that is quite odd that you have three broken, may I reccomend returning this one, one last time. But instead going and picking it up at your local shipping/ups store.... the post guys often will chuck your pakages around...

did consider that i get it from a very good online store who ive never had any issues with after the second i was offered a credit note but decided to go for the exchange for the 3rd one, ive emailed to see what they say.

No local stores do the r18

Holdenhsvgtsr
did consider that i get it from a very good online store who ive never had any issues with after the second i was offered a credit note but decided to go for the exchange for the 3rd one, ive emailed to see what they say.

No local stores do the r18

Ok, so ship it but then pick it up from the ups/ mail delivery store.

Hmm, I dunno, non of the 3 Sparks I have had any damage during shipment. My most recent was my Dauer 962, which came perfectly fine. As far as I can remember, I have only had to return one model, which took 2 tries to get an undamaged one. That model was a Kyosho Skyline R32 GT-R, of which the first two came with cracked headlights.
Now, I have gotten a few models with minor damage that I didn't bother returning. Instead, I whipped out my trusty Loctite super glue and fixed them up just as good as it should have came.

Some of my collection:

Ferrari 250 GTO Nürburgring
ferrari250gtonurbrgring.jpg

Bugatti Type

bugattitype.jpg

Cadillac Eldorado

cadillaceldoradoq.jpg

Ferrari 550 Maranello

ferrari550maranello4.jpg

ferrari550maranello3.jpg

Ferrari F50

ferrarif503.jpg

Ferrari F2008

ferrarif2008z.jpg

VW Beetle

vwbeetler.jpg

Stopped by Rite Aid again to pick up this Porsche Panamera. Don't know why, but the car's growing on me...
IMG_0487.jpg

Strangely enough, I can actually see why it would grow on you. And even on the real one I think it's slowly starting to look better as Porsche makes more of them.

I dont know exactly the brand, but it came in a magazine with miniatures of Ferrari. I paid around R$10,00 (~US$5,00).
Later i will post more pictures of my miniatures, thanks for the feedback !!

What scale is it? It looks so much better than the HW elite cars too, and much cheaper. Please let me know if you find out.

I'm gonna have to post my entire collection at some point, I currently have..

1/18s
Ferrari 288 GTO (Burago)
Jaguar EType
Mini Cooper (Maisto)
Honda S2000 (Maisto)
Chrysler Turbine (Maisto)
Acura NSX (Maisto)
Ford Thunderbird (Maisto I think)
Nismo 350Z (Maisto)
Porsche 944 Turbo (AutoArt)
Porsche Carrera 4S (Maisto)
Porsche GT3RS (Burago)
Porsche Carrera GT (Maisto)
Porsche 911 Turbo (930)
Lotus Elite
Mercedes SL500 (Maisto)

1/43
Porsche 959 (Minichamps I believe)
Nissan R89C
Nissan R91CP
Nissan Skyline GTR KPGC110
Datsun 240Z
Honda 9S Coupe
Nissan Skyline Coupe 250GT
Toyota Corolla Rally Car
Toyota Crown RS
Toyota 7
Toyota Minolta 88CV
Toyota GT-One race car
Ferrari Dino

Various sizes
Acura Integra Type R
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
Mazda Miata
BMW Z4
Subaru Impreza WRX
Lotus 340R

Very small, I think 1/32.
Alfa Romeo Spyder
Mercedes 300SL cabriolet

Theace37
I also collect the group c 1:43, could you tell me what brand your 88c-v is cos I dont have that car...

Not sure what brand but I could give you the website I got it from if you'd like. It was $60.

ilikewaffles11
Not sure what brand but I could give you the website I got it from if you'd like. It was $60.

Yea that would be great, as that and the Lancia LC2 I just ordered are the only ones im missing!

Edit- im going to order a Lamborghini Aventador from autoart, but I cant decide between matte black or orange, what do you people think?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back