GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
RCKakashi14
Some more:

My own version of The Overly Attached Diecast:

DAT Re-Amenyia FD RX7! :eek:

Which company makes that RX7? I want it!

And :lol: to the Overly Attached Apollo. :lol: A new meme on the loose.

DAT Re-Amenyia FD RX7! :eek:

Which company makes that RX7? I want it!

And :lol: to the Overly Attached Apollo. :lol: A new meme on the loose.

The RE Amemiya RX-7 is part of the Initial D 1/43 line from Fujimi. It's a diecast and costs as much as an AA 1/43.

But its details are way below an AA.

More of the RE Amemiya FD3S (Initial D):

8203429919_7361ee1cd6_c.jpg

8204521058_e9dd345197_c.jpg

8204520738_0386566452_c.jpg

8204519884_404fc72dd3_c.jpg

Will probably cost $300+, knowing the current trend in AUTOart pricing.
-__-
Well, at least I will be able to get an Aventador for less than $200...

Will probably cost $300+, knowing the current trend in AUTOart pricing.
-__-
Well, at least I will be able to get an Aventador for less than $200...

That's immaculate detailing pay anywhere over $200 is justifiable for me if there are that many hinged parts and micro details.

That's immaculate detailing pay anywhere over $200 is justifiable for me if there are that many hinged parts and micro details.

lol
As nice as the Pagani Huayra looks, it doesn't look $150 nicer than my AUTOart McLaren F1. $350 is CMC range, and CMC models blow AA's out of the water :sly:

lol
As nice as the Pagani Huayra looks, it doesn't look $150 nicer than my AUTOart McLaren F1. $350 is CMC range, and CMC models blow AA's out of the water :sly:

I concur. CMCs are simply unbelievable: I had the chance to nitpick an Autounion a friend bought on discount" for 300 bucks and it blew my mind. Autoarts are amazing but CMCs indeed blows them outta the water.

Speaking of which, I dont think anyone will, because no one here is a fan of the cars that they usually do, but anyone here has any Pochers?

I concur. CMCs are simply unbelievable: I had the chance to nitpick an Autounion a friend bought on discount" for 300 bucks and it blew my mind. Autoarts are amazing but CMCs indeed blows them outta the water.

Speaking of which, I dont think anyone will, because no one here is a fan of the cars that they usually do, but anyone here has any Pochers?

I have 8 cmcs but not the 901.

Don't have any Pochers myself. Seen them on a few diecast forums before though...
As for CMC's, I lack those as well lol. I really wanted the SLR McLaren they made a few years back, while I still want their Ferrari 250GT SWB and 300SLR. Maybe someday I will convince myself to plunk down $300+ on a single model...

I just received a A.A gt3 rs . It's brand new but door came off in shipping ! So heartbreaking the card so good looking , ( green with black stripe) anyone have thoughts about the attempted reattachment? It just seems like gluing will not be strong enough for a part that moves .

Back