GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
Bottom one is indeed a Dauer 962LM road car. The Dauer is actually quite a bit different from the Porsche it is based off of. Might make some comparison pics in the morning.

Bottom one is indeed a Dauer 962LM road car. The Dauer is actually quite a bit different from the Porsche it is based off of. Might make some comparison pics in the morning.

Thanks 👍 nice collection you have there.

Here are the pics

Double_962-00.jpg

Double_962-01.jpg

Double_962-02.jpg

Double_962-03.jpg

Double_962-04.jpg

Double_962-05.jpg

Dauer 962LM was made by Spark, while the Porsche 962C was made by Universal Hobbies with a few mods by myself.

Stopped by Rite Aid and thought I'd have a look around. Turns out their having a sale of buy one get one 50% off! So if any of you guys go for the cheaper 1/24 - 1/43 scale cars, you should definitely go get some models. :D
IMG_0628.jpg

Just ordered a special commission model for a guy who designs and builds models for museum displays. It ranks at 3 times more expensive than my current most expensive model!

Going by the detail level, I would assume both are Kyoshos. Kyosho makes some rather nice looking 1/64 models. AUTOart also made some nice 1/64's, though I dunno if they still make them.

They still do, but to the best of my knowledge, Autoart doesn't do modified cars like, for example, that Lotus.

The Lotus is indeed a Kyosho, but the Porsche is a High Speed.

High Speed makes awesome detailed cars, for a fraction of a AA or Kyosho 1/43 price.

These are the 1:18’s and 1:43’s I got from the annual swap meet that’s held locally.

PB180188 by commodoreben, on Flickr
A 1:18 Welly Pro Street Chevelle 454.

PB180189 by commodoreben, on Flickr
A 1:18 Hotwheels Ferrari 250.

PB180190 by commodoreben, on Flickr
A 1:18 Ertl American Muscle Dodge Lil Red Express Pick Up.

PB180191 by commodoreben, on Flickr
A Trio of Minichamp Vipers. Head ove to the Matchbox and Hotwheels thread to see the 1:64's I got.

Tough choice on the Porsche and Lotus, give me both cars! :D

Now I need take a look at some Kyoshos and High Speeds now.

Porsche all the way. I see the learning curve to be way steeper in it, but more rewarding in the end.

I still need to get a 1/18 R35 GT-R myself lol.
Dunno if I will go for the AUTOart or Kyosho tho...

I do know for sure that my next 1/18 will be the AUTOart Lambo Aventador. Although, I have no idea which color I will get lol :sly:

Back