GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
FJCRUISERColors.jpg

Found this on Google. Hard to say it isn't..

@ Bram: Ouch!! Bad luck.. You can also can set your bidding automatically, you setup how high (price) you want to go and if someone bids, it does it for you until the limit is reached. I have no experience with this but my dad told me a few days ago, and he got it :D

Last edited:
@ Bram: Ouch!! Bad luck.. You can also can set your bidding automatically, you setup how high (price) you want to go and if someone bids, it does it for you until the limit is reached. I have no experience with this but my dad told me a few days ago, and he got it :D

I didn't find out until after I placed a bid. I thought it was an instant bid rather than a set maximum.

So was it your dad who nearly doubled the bid from £26 to £58? :grumpy:

Also, I can confirm that would possibly be an AutoART FJ Cruiser. I have been viewing some AutoART models, as well as the official website and they definitely make 1:18 FJ Cruisers.

If you guys happen to spot a 1:18 GT-One for sale, do please let me know 👍

Oh I know they make the FJ, they have Blue, Yellow & Black ones on their site. They just didn't list a silver one, hence my question. ;)

I didn't find out until after I placed a bid. I thought it was an instant bid rather than a set maximum.

So was it your dad who nearly doubled the bid from £26 to £58? :grumpy:

Haha! If I am posting a photo of a Toyota soon, you will know :sly:

But you could kill searching time with building your own TS020 :D
Tamiya-Toyota-GT-One-TS020-99.jpg

tamiya-toyota-gtone-ts020.jpg

I was trying to make you feel bad so you just had to say you did, and you should.. They cost the same as your damaged model could've...

:D

True, but is it that hard to post them here?

I'm going to Toms.nl tomorrow. They have a lot of models, not sure what I'm bringing home.. I have made a small list of cars I'm going to look at;
Tamiya Porsche 935/78 Turbo
AutoArt Porsche 911 RS 1973
Autoart Porsche 959
Autoart Porsche 924 CGT
Autoart Porsche 908
Spark Porsche 962
TrueScale Porsche 959/50 (the Dakar one)
TrueScale Porsche 936/77
Autoart McLaren F1 (after seeing AMG's)
CMC Mercedes-Benz Renntransporter (for my W165)
Premium Classixxs Mercedes (Porsche) Renntransporter

Any experience with Kyosho models? If it's like AutoArt, I'm happy. Because:
220657_1.jpg

I want it!

I think I'll take two models and a big display case (for multiple cars). Wish me luck :D

Last edited:
Carlos
True, but is it that hard to post them here?

I'm going to Toms.nl tomorrow. They have a lot of models, not sure what I'm bringing home.. I have made a small list of cars I'm going to look at;
Tamiya Porsche 935/78 Turbo
AutoArt Porsche 911 RS 1973
Autoart Porsche 959
Autoart Porsche 924 CGT
Autoart Porsche 908
Spark Porsche 962
TrueScale Porsche 959/50 (the Dakar one)
TrueScale Porsche 936/77
Autoart McLaren F1 (after seeing AMG's)
CMC Mercedes-Benz Renntransporter (for my W165)
Premium Classixxs Mercedes (Porsche) Renntransporter

Any experience with Kyosho models? If it's like AutoArt, I'm happy. Because:

I want it!

I think I'll take two models and a big display case (for multiple cars). Wish me luck :D

The kyosho cars are pretty good, id put them into the top 5 1/18 brands.

1- Exoto
2-BBR
3-AutoArt
4- CMC
5- kyosho

Isn't CMC way up there with Exoto? Some of the CMC models I've seen are stupidly detailed!

If I look at mine, the Exoto is the nicest I have. CMC is about the same but the engine on my CMC is not as nice while the Exoto is really well done, like AMG's SLR wich is a CMC model. But his McLaren F1 is also very detailed but my AutoArt's aren't.

But I'm not going tomorrow. The car is doing weird. Doesn't want to do stationary somehow. Too tricky to travel with it..

:grumpy::guilty:

Definitely some sneaky bastards around on Ebay. Spotted a UT Models McLaren F1 LM, listed by the seller as uber-rare, wanted $125 for it and didn't even mention once in the description the rear wing is missing.

UT Models doesn't exist anymore, but I highly doubt they're worth $125 in a damaged condition. Hell, I only paid 60 euros for my Champion Racing Porsche 911 993 GT2 a few year back.

Got to have myself one of those Sumo Power GT-R's someday 👍

Here are my latest two purchases. Haven't arrived yet, but with the holidays I don't expect them to be here shortly just yet:

1:18 Minichamps Peugeot 908 HDI FAP (2009 Le Mans winner)

74662_01.jpg

1:18 Norev Audi R15 TDI

audir151.jpg

I'm very exited about the R15 👍

Pocher Ferrari F40 1:8 and Ferrari Enzo 1:18 for comparison.
ScaleModels-0365.jpg

ScaleModels-0354.jpg

ScaleModels-0351.jpg

ScaleModels-0350.jpg

ScaleModels-0357.jpg

I wish these Pochers, at the time, had come out more detailed similar to their 'classic' car series. There are/were transkits available but I wasn't aware of these and they now go for approx USD 1800 or so IF you can still get them.
Oh well, water under the bridge. :)

Last edited:

I wish these Pochers, at the time, had come out more detailed similar to their 'classic' car series. There are/were transkits available but I wasn't aware of these and they now go for approx USD 1800 or so IF you can still get them.

Got damn. I love how massive it is. Also agree on the detail part. You cannot realize how amazing a full-on Pocher Rolls or Bugatti is until you see one assembled. They are mind-boggling. Mind-boggingly expensive too.

Can you tell me how much the Pocher F40 weighs? It seems pretty heavy judging by the scale. :scared:

Back