peugeot6g.jpg

peugeot7y.jpg
peugeot8.jpg

peugeot9k.jpg
peugeot10h.jpg

Last edited:
Fap fap fap fap fap fap

Quick question, sorry:
Are there any good places to get motorcycle scale models that you guys can point me at please?

Thanx

:irked:👍

Autoart does some motorcycles, and Tamiya does good kits. I think quite a few of the big die cast manufacturers like Minichamps, Autoart, etc do bikes. So I'd just recommend looking in the biggest places to find those manufacturers and see what you can find. A small google search of Minichamps motorcycles. would reveal some things like this, and this.

Pretty much just search the bike you're wanting to find and put a scale next to it and see if you can find anything, that's what I do.

Thanx guys.

It would appear that what I'm looking for isn't available anymore, but I'll have a dig around those linx.

:cheers:👍

Bram, seeing all that snow out side your house, you have to be happy to get atleast 1 model delivered!!

Very nice Peugeot! 👍 It looks very big too. How is the inside of the car?

I said I ordered the TS030 in red, well, it wasn't in the package. I ordered a lot of small stuff so I was hoping they forgot, but seeing the check it looks like I just forgot to order it :indiff: :ouch:

Bram, seeing all that snow out side your house, you have to be happy to get atleast 1 model delivered!!

Very nice Peugeot! 👍 It looks very big too. How is the inside of the car?

I said I ordered the TS030 in red, well, it wasn't in the package. I ordered a lot of small stuff so I was hoping they forgot, but seeing the check it looks like I just forgot to order it :indiff: :ouch:

Wow that sucks. Please don't say you ordered from CK Modelcars or I might get an empty box as well here in a few days :lol:

The Peugeot does look nice, but there are some flaws all around it. All the doorlines and rooflines aren't completely visible. Looks a bit like they half-arsed with showing how the lines flow on this car. To inspect the inside, you'd need a light I think, because the cockpit really is a small place!

I shouldn't complain all that much, because looking at it from 2 feet away it just looks spot-on and flawless. However, I must say it doesn't beat my UT Models 911 GT2 by a long shot. God how I love that model. The 908 was also surprisingly light. Good for postage though :D

On that note, my Audi R15 and CLK-GTR got sent yesterday. Shouldn't be long before the Porsche 911 GT1 is also dispatched. I'm so excited about the R15!

so-much-win-300x229.jpg

I missed out on an auction for the 2008 Le Mans winning Audi R10 TDI, but feedback on the seller was mixed, and apparently he only wanted $17 for a brandnew $100 worth model so I didn't go for it :(

Last edited:
I can upload larger sized images if you want, but they were taken with my old Iphone so there really isn't much detail you can closely watch I'm afraid. There's a ton of noise on pictures taken by an Iphone.

Don't worry, I'll post my own pictures eventually, but anyway I have:

Solido Peugeot RC Carreau Concept
Peugeot-Rc-Carreau-Cc-02-Dollars1-18-Solido-604124730_ML.jpg

MotorMax Pagani Zonda C12
41jBBhSL4BL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Saico Toyota JGTC TOM'S Tokuhon Supra
$(KGrHqV,!l0E+GVJZSTSBP9)0HPEBg~~60_35.JPG

Saico Jaguar E-Type 'MotorSport'*
Gceodl.jpg

Maisto Mercedes SL-Class
mercedes-benz_sl-class_open.jpg

*there's my one the 'Motorsport' and a standard one without the decals. :)

These models aren't particularly rare or expensive, hence why I'm using outsourced images (for now) ;)

Wow that sucks. Please don't say you ordered from CK Modelcars or I might get an empty box as well here in a few days :lol:

The Peugeot does look nice, but there are some flaws all around it. All the doorlines and rooflines aren't completely visible. Looks a bit like they half-arsed with showing how the lines flow on this car. To inspect the inside, you'd need a light I think, because the cockpit really is a small place!

I shouldn't complain all that much, because looking at it from 2 feet away it just looks spot-on and flawless. However, I must say it doesn't beat my UT Models 911 GT2 by a long shot. God how I love that model. The 908 was also surprisingly light. Good for postage though :D

On that note, my Audi R15 and CLK-GTR got sent yesterday. Shouldn't be long before the Porsche 911 GT1 is also dispatched. I'm so excited about the R15!

so-much-win-300x229.jpg

I missed out on an auction for the 2008 Le Mans winning Audi R10 TDI, but feedback on the seller was mixed, and apparently he only wanted $17 for a brandnew $100 worth model so I didn't go for it :(

Wow wow wow slow down mister, what Porsche GT1? And what CLK GTR? You don't just call those cars without telling something about it!! What brands??

The Peug looks good enough for what you paid for it!

And 17 dollars? That's really a steal. I'm on night shift today, going to search for those cheap sales you are talking about. I would've tried it for only 17$.

Last edited:
Just got a quick question for you guys, Which die-cast manufacturers do you find produce good quality models? I've seem quite a few from CK modelcars and Modelissimo, but not sure whether to go for them. I've seen from the photos uploaded on this thread Kyosho and Autoart seem to be well made.

Here's a few of the manufacturers i had in mind, or should i say bookmarked; Motor Max, Bburago, Mondo, Sunstar and Yat Ming.

Thanks 👍

Just got a quick question for you guys, Which die-cast manufacturers do you find produce good quality models? I've seem quite a few from CK modelcars and Modelissimo, but not sure whether to go for them. I've seen from the photos uploaded on this thread Kyosho and Autoart seem to be well made.

Here's a few of the manufacturers i had in mind, or should i say bookmarked; Motor Max, Bburago, Mondo, Sunstar and Yat Ming.

Thanks 👍

Don't buy a model because its good IMO pick a theme and go with that.

Wow wow wow slow down mister, what Porsche GT1? And what CLK GTR? You don't just call those cars without telling something about it!! What brands??

The Peug looks good enough for what you paid for it!

And 17 dollars? That's really a steal. I'm on night shift today, going to search for those cheap sales you are talking about. I would've tried it for only 17$.

Well with the holidays I've been on a purchasing spree on Ebay and found some very good deals. I have an Audi R15 on the way for which I only paid £42 which is a staggering deal considering this is a brandnew model from Norev.

From CK Modelcars in Germany I have a 1997 Le Mans winning Porsche on the way which was a rather expensive model from Spark. Let's hope it'll be worth the price...

Then I found a 1998 Mercedes CLK-GTR on Ebay in perfect condition for just £12. Even if it is made by Maisto, it's still a very solid model and the only CLK-GTR with better quality is the AutoART CLK-GTR, which is a whopping $450.

That same night I placed a £7 bid on the 1998 2nd place Porsche 911 GT1 and won the auction. I probably won it because everyone is going after the winning #26 GT1. And that one is going for $50 and upwards. I've even seen them at $80 with a highest price of $115. Even if it is a Le Mans winning car, it's still made by Maisto. And I'm not paying anything over $30-40 for a model made by Maisto. The #26 GT1 might pop up cheaper in the future.

I think I've covered them all right now. Currently got two more watched items on my list which I might go for; The 1999 Le Mans winning BMW V12 LMR made by Kyosho, and a 1999 Le Mans Audi R8R by Maisto ($12 currently).

Thanks 👍

Exoto are probably the best made, but also most expensive. The 50's F1 cars they make are probably the most beautiful and prestigious models you could ever own.

I think as far as affordable models go, AutoART are the best quality. They have some top of the line models that are very expensive, though.

Kyosho is also very good, but I don't think they can compete with AutoART.

Minichamps, Norev and Spark are all very good quality brands at reasonable prices. Though Spark have some "high up there" models as well in terms of prices.

Maisto and Bburago are those "bang for your buck" brands. Not exceptional quality and detail, but for the price they offer some damned good products!

Don't buy a model because its good IMO pick a theme and go with that.

lol, I could never survive by following a theme. I just buy what I like. If I like a 1/1 car a lot, I will try to find a half decent 1/18 of it as well. Granted, I do have several "mini themes", such as my supercar theme and GT racer theme. Probably one of my favorite themes is what I call "80's Goodness", which are performance cars built primarily in the 80's that I love. Although, I do count some late 70's and early 90's cars in the theme, as they had variants produced in the 80's.

My 1:18 Porsche cabinet (with a 1:43 961 thrown in for good measure).

lol, I could never survive by following a theme. I just buy what I like. If I like a 1/1 car a lot, I will try to find a half decent 1/18 of it as well. Granted, I do have several "mini themes", such as my supercar theme and GT racer theme. Probably one of my favorite themes is what I call "80's Goodness", which are performance cars built primarily in the 80's that I love. Although, I do count some late 70's and early 90's cars in the theme, as they had variants produced in the 80's.

That too :lol:

That's a fantastic Porsche collection!

My ideal collection would be the Le Mans podium from '89-'90 and onwards. My ultimate collection? The podium finishes for each class in a number of Le Mans races. Highly unlikely it will ever be possible for me as I don't even know each and every model is made in 1:18th scale, but I can only collect as many Le Mans as I can get my hands on!

Imagine custom made podium plinths with brushed metal tags on with all the according models. Oh dear God! :drool:

I'm looking to buy an ornamental Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale (in white :sly:) Preferably 1:18 scale.

I'm definitely not looking to spend alot. :lol:

Can you recommend any good manufacturers(?)

Thanks a bunch. :)👍
Xm.

That's a fantastic Porsche collection!

My ideal collection would be the Le Mans podium from '89-'90 and onwards. My ultimate collection? The podium finishes for each class in a number of Le Mans races. Highly unlikely it will ever be possible for me as I don't even know each and every model is made in 1:18th scale, but I can only collect as many Le Mans as I can get my hands on!

Imagine custom made podium plinths with brushed metal tags on with all the according models. Oh dear God! :drool:

A man can dream, can't he? ;)

Well, choosing a theme is pretty tricky and I think it takes some time to evolve organically.

I try very hard to stick to recent GT cars in 1:43. They must appeal to me both body shape wise and concerning the livery. SuperGT and the Nürburgring 24 hours are my starting point and I see how it feels to venture to collecting certain main sponsors. All the same I want to stay clear of collecting Porsches - that would ruin me financially.

Right now I'd say it is, in descending order, current SuperGT (Ebbro), N24 (mainly Spark) and some nice plain body GT cars (again Spark).

My vision? Putting together a nice diorama of a starting grid on the appropriate track, but with chronological sorted cars. Got a few years left, but that's part of the fun after all.

Well I put up some new display cabinets in da man cave. But I have two empty 1/18 slots left.

Give some reccomendations, money is no object.

Maybe exotos or bbrs or AAs

My 1:18 Porsche cabinet (with a 1:43 961 thrown in for good measure).

:bowdown: VERY nice, damn. WANT.
Could you please say who makes them?

Aaand another model purchase.

1:18 Kyosho 1999 BMW V12 LMR Le Mans winner, 28 euros.

Nice shopping spree going on here :lol: Looking at it, it's pretty amazing it won the Le Mans.

My vision? Putting together a nice diorama of a starting grid on the appropriate track, but with chronological sorted cars. Got a few years left, but that's part of the fun after all.

That would be pretty sick when finished. :drool: You probably now, but if not, Spark did make Le Mans diorama.
43ac003.jpg

Bit pricey though :grumpy:

Back