GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
More spam please Ramanujan. :D

ECV's look awesome as does that Linian S2000 concept, oh, and thanks for the CM's link. đź‘Ť

Mostly i dont care much about packaging. There is one exception.

The tenshodo RA300.

2j4zy1h.jpg

25sofio.jpg

aom5n7.jpg

Tenshodobox.jpg

TenshodoFront.jpg

And two small 1/64 S2000's as a bonus. :dunce:

2m660xh.jpg

Last edited:
Ramanujan

The tenshodo RA300.

Where did you get that?
Or what will I jave to put into google to find one?

Where did you get that?
Or what will I jave to put into google to find one?

Wich one the tenshodo or the small S2000's?

Tenshodo can be seen here:

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/wk4868/23100869.html

Search voor tenshodo 1:20 or 天賞堂 1:20 (The first is japanese for tenshodo), or anything else with 天賞堂. (ra300, ra273, 1:24, caterham)
Finding one is difficult. There were only 500 made in 1989, and the company mostly made trains from brass.
They also made a porsche 356a (painted and unpainted as a kit, also sold under the names "Lemaco" and "Union corp.), and a caterham super 7 (limited to 100 pieces each color). Plus a loose engine of a honda ra273.

Not my picture!! :
tenshodo02.jpg

Here some pictures i just made of the HPI 1:18 models of the 155.
(I also have #8, but looks a lot like #7, you get the idea :) )

opmzix.jpg

4gkges.jpg

wcdbo4.jpg

35bvwqb.jpg

2cf3zq0.jpg

2vlp0nb.jpg

Last edited:
Ramanujan
Wich one the tenshodo or the small S2000's.

Here some pictures i just made of the HPI 1:18 models of the 155.
(I also have #8, but looks a lot like #7, you get the idea :) )

The tenshodo

Look above, i edited. :)

Here is a list with production codes:
http://www.autos-minis.com/listings/voiture-miniature-lemaco-tenshodo-fa203
Were i found two ways of the number of caterhams. Here they are listed as 400 from each color. Another source mentioned 400 as a total with 100 red, 100 black, and 200 green.

Yow brezza.
d4jki.jpg

Bat 5 by Bizarre, Looksmart, SMTS, and Fisher.

fuyk9e.jpg

SMTS, Bizarre, Looksmart, and Fisher (Fr->Bck)
2mgl7nk.jpg

Gulp model sportiva's.
24o96q1.jpg

ABC brianza Sportiva's.
vfwk7a.jpg

ABC brianza 1:14 155 GTA
2ur2mfa.jpg

Lol, thats a fiat seicento.

Search ebay for herpa fiat cinquecento, there are plenty. Else visit your local train/model shop. They probably have it.

Searching for this:

天賞堂 ホンダ (tenshodo honda in japanese) gives more nice links.

http://bruceshoryu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html

http://happy.ap.teacup.com/pipolabo/98.html

http://tarareba.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2011-09-24

Happy hunting, but don't expect to find one cheap. :scared:
But if you do, buy fast before the seller knows how rare it is. :banghead:

Last edited:
That's awesome looking!

I've seen the actually car, it's owned by a former surgeon in Philadelphia, PA. He took his entire collection and made it a museum. The 917 is one of many amazing and rare cars he's got.

Porsche 917 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Wow that's really cool!!

And that's a lot of models!!

Last edited:
1:14 TZ2

2efkpi0.jpg

nn7ho0.jpg

So enough spam for now. :sly:
These catch my attention the most out of all the awesome stuff you have. Truly envious over here.:P
They look handbuilt, never seen it anywhere else.
Who makes em?

2m660xh.jpg
Oh man, those are some 1/64's Id really love to add. Once again, who makes them? :)

These catch my attention the most out of all the awesome stuff you have. Truly envious over here.:P
They look handbuilt, never seen it anywhere else.
Who makes em?

Oh man, those are some 1/64's Id really love to add. Once again, who makes them? :)
The 1:14 TZ2's are from MG model firenze. Probably factory build.
I have two more(kit build i guess, they are a bit less wel put together.) (so a total of 4). They are better known for their ferrari models in 1:14 and later 1:12.

https://modell-paradies.de/en/catal...Model+Plus/group/cars/sortby/itemid/limit/100

Models number mg1414 and mg1415. Limited to 50 each.

https://modell-paradies.de/en/item/mg1414/title/14-mg-model-plus-alfa-romeo-tz2-zagato-1965-red
https://modell-paradies.de/en/item/...s-alfa-romeo-tz2-zagato-1965-targa-florio-130

The small S2000's are aoshima's.
Searching for aoshima and 1/64 on ebay will bring some models up, but the S2000's are gone for quite some time.

went on a shopping spree today on ebay...ended up spending 700+ bucks, buying spree hankering for some good ole Japanese NEO 1:43 scales...and yummy 1:18.. and a few 1:64 scales <3 which needless to say i had a blast!

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R34) NISMO S-TUNE VERSION SET OF 2 RED&SILVER AUTOart 1:18, yep go 2 of them for the price of one, at a steal of 250$!!

1:18 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R32) V-SPEC II WHITE BY AUTO ART

1/43 Ebbro Nissan Silvia S15 1999 Blue #44614

Ebbro 43120 1:43 scale Honda Integra Type R DC2 1998

1 43 EBBRO MMP Model Honda Civic Type R FD2 Black

1 43 EBBRO MMP Model HONDA CIVIC Type R EK9 Yellow

1 43 EBBRO MMP Model TOYOTA Sprinter Trueno AE86

TOYOTA MR2 SW20 1989 one of 3000pcs 1/43 scale die-cast

Toyota Corolla GTS Levin Hachiroku 1:43 die cast by ebbro

1/43 Kyosho Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) diecast

Ebbro 44149 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R34 Vspec White 1/43 scale

Ebbro 44025 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R KPGC10 Silver 1/43 scale

Ebbro 44074 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R KPGC110 White 1/43 scale

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R33 V SPEC 1996 BLACK SCHWARZ NOIR

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z 300ZR HZ31 CRYSTAL WHITE WEISS BLANC

Ebbro 1:43 scale Nissan Skyline GT-R PGC10 Late Version

1/43 Ebbro Toyota MR-2 1984 Red #

Ebbro 1:43 scale Nissan Fairlady 350Z (2 colours for your choice!)

1/43 EBBRO HONDA BALLADE SPORTS CR-X Si

1/43 EBBRO Nissan Skyline GTR R32 NISMO 1990 GUNGRAY 1 of 300 PCS

1:43 EBBRO Nissan Fairlady Z S-Tune GT Silver 675

HOT WHEELS GARAGE 30 CAR SET FERRARI CARS REAL RIDERS

Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
Ferrari 365 GTB4 Daytona
Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
Ferrari 330 P4
Ferrari 512 M

A pic of the aftermath
miraigoal_zps5ffa0254.jpg

Final thoughts:

Man, 1:43 premium models are so damn expensive..But for the craft and intricate details, i see why, That's why it's my favorite scale second to 1:18.

Make sure to post photos when you get your models đź‘Ť I want to know how those Ebbro's are.

Will do!đź‘Ť

Also alittle bit of an update, aparently today when i clicked on the Nismo R32 message in my inbox.. some real bad news.

Dear theneonguy336,

Hello,
I'm sorry to inform you that this item was damaged & would you please choice another one to replace it.
Thanks for your purchase
Ray

- meko_models

Needless to say, i was gutted..:( But then i found a beautiful Ebbro Kyoseki Skyline Group A to replace it with in his store! and he also through in a vitese Subaru impreza STI 98' version!!!!!! as a token!:dopey: ...all was well again

I also changed out the fairlady Z for a silver nismo R32 wheel packege, and the KPG10 sedan for a 1983 skyline RS turbo 2 tone in red..witch looks smexy.

Reason i switched them out is because, i already have a Autoart fairlady z and a Ebbro KPG10 coupe that i just ordered, you will see in the list.

Anyhow, i'm glad i could get that situation cleared up. aparently..the poor model was partialy crushed on the way to the delivery..:( But it's ok now, i just hope it gets fixed and goes to a good home.

Also, heres that beautiful group A kyoseki R32...soooo beautiful and love the wheels,
EB44158-R32-kyoseki-700-front.jpg

Last edited:
Simple livery but suits the car very well. Looks killer in green đź‘Ť
Thanks, something about simple livery Group A cars that get my gears turning, i love the simplicity, more then alot of modern designs, Plus i am so attracted to 90's group A racing cars..
kyoseki.jpg
Just look so muscular on a race track:tup:

Though i still can't understand why i'm not a fan of the modern GT500 cars... except the calsonic GTR and the Autobacs NSX..and a slight few others.. But i love Every group a racing car..and GT500 under 2003..especially the nismo clarion GTR LM, i built one in 1:24 and it catches my eye all the time,

But moving on this is next on my list

1995 castrol supra JGTC from ebbro

itemsPhotosEncrypter.php

itemsPhotosEncrypter.php

26096_3.jpg
'

I think i figured out why i love simple car appearances in race cars..they look more like street cars or semi track cars, and those are the styles i love the best, but that supra with that TOMS areo kit looks good either way...praying ebbro release a plain body, or else i'll just get the one from HPI

Last edited:
I have a friend that will be selling a Autoart Taisan R32 GTR 1/18 for just over $100USD.
In fact he has the whole set, and says if he cant sell the set he'll sell them one by one.
Man, Im super tempted by that.

I have a friend that will be selling a Autoart Taisan R32 GTR 1/18 for just over $100USD.
In fact he has the whole set, and says if he cant sell the set he'll sell them one by one.
Man, Im super tempted by that.
GET IT!, i have the calsonic Group A 1:18 by autoart...and it's insane, it's actually a few pages back if you want to check it out:tup:

The Calsonic one right? Looks top-shelf, especially the motor.
He's actually gonna give it abit more time to sell the full set, he's selling all 6 cars for under $800USD.
If he can't, then it's gloves off and cash out! :P

Im looking at getting some Lemans Prototypes from overseas at the moment, before they sell out.
And my priority before that is his 2 Autoart Corvette C6R's!
product.GetProductImage.do

If I plan this right financially and time wise, I could end up with all 3! :D

The Calsonic one right? Looks top-shelf, especially the motor.
He's actually gonna give it abit more time to sell the full set, he's selling all 6 cars for under $800USD.
If he can't, then it's gloves off and cash out! :P

Im looking at getting some Lemans Prototypes from overseas at the moment, before they sell out.
And my priority before that is his 2 Autoart Corvette C6R's!
product.GetProductImage.do

If I plan this right financially and time wise, I could end up with all 3! :D
Yep, engine detail looks almost hand crafted as in painted, cut and polished by hand, also sealed bodies sure are becoming popular... i myself am a everything opens or atleast the hood, with extremely tight panel gaps.

It's crazy how much people bid on a special edition scale model. I found a special edition BMW V12 LMR with a 2-day bidding duration. Still 1d16h of bidding to go, and it's already up at ÂŁ122, coming from a ÂŁ0.99 listing price. So you'd expect this model to be an AutoART, or an Exoto or BBR. But no, it's just a Kyosho model.

People have too much money for me to outbid them! :grumpy:

On that, I received my Mercedes CLK-GTR a few days ago. And currently CK Modelcars is in contact with DHL to sort out where the heck my order is. I paid a whopping 137 euros for it, they may damn well sort out my order!

It's crazy how much people bid on a special edition scale model. I found a special edition BMW V12 LMR with a 2-day bidding duration. Still 1d16h of bidding to go, and it's already up at ÂŁ122, coming from a ÂŁ0.99 listing price. So you'd expect this model to be an AutoART, or an Exoto or BBR. But no, it's just a Kyosho model.

On that, I received my Mercedes CLK-GTR a few days ago. And currently CK Modelcars is in contact with DHL to sort out where the heck my order is. I paid a whopping 137 euros for it, they may damn well sort out my order!

Hey, the Kyosho V12 LMR is roughly the same level as an AUTOart, even after 10 years :P

BMW_V12_LMR-03.jpg

BMW_V12_LMR-07.jpg

BMW_V12_LMR-10.jpg

BMW_V12_LMR-09.jpg

In fact, Kyosho is easily every bit on par with most of AUTOart's offerings. Only the absurdly expensive AA's ($170 and up) are any real amount better. Well, some of the old Kyosho's (1990's) are pretty lacking though...

Speaking of CLK GTR's what do you think of the racing models made by maisto in 1:18 scale?

Speaking of CLK GTR's what do you think of the racing models made by maisto in 1:18 scale?

You get what you pay for, to put it simple.

It feels sturdy and heavy, and I like how everything can be opened on Maisto models. But there are a lot of details that are very rough. But no way I'm paying $450 for an AutoART CLK-GTR. No. Way. My minichamps Peugeot 908 looks great, but it isn't metal as the Maisto is, and there is nothing to be opened. Even all the panel gaps aren't fully visible. Overall the Minichamps is a better model, but price-wise? I'm not so sure.

Nice tease Venom! I've got a Kyosho V12 LMR on the way myself, snatched the Le Mans winner for just $35 off of Ebay! đź‘Ť I'd have preferred the one with the opening engine cover, but it wasn't specified and for just $35 I'm not sure whether I actually care if it can be opened or not!

I am really looking forward to my Spark-made Porsche WSC-95, though. If I have to go by other reviews, this model should look absolutely stunning. Too bad Germany's posting services are full of holes, unlike their engineering.

Last edited:
Venom800tt
Hey, the Kyosho V12 LMR is roughly the same level as an AUTOart, even after 10 years :P

In fact, Kyosho is easily every bit on par with most of AUTOart's offerings. Only the absurdly expensive AA's ($170 and up) are any real amount better. Well, some of the old Kyosho's (1990's) are pretty lacking though...

I dislike Kyoshos for only one reason: I have 3 and I won't be buying anymore because the paint on 2 is crap, 1 utterly atrocious. In fact Im in the process of repainting that one now.

I dislike Kyoshos for only one reason: I have 3 and I won't be buying anymore because the paint on 2 is crap, 1 utterly atrocious. In fact Im in the process of repainting that one now.

Their paint can be sorta hit or miss. But, at least for me, the subject matter overpowers the paint issues lol
Granted I have seen $600 Exotos have major paint issues, while I have seen some $10 Maistos that had near perfect paint. Anyway Kyosho makes the best classic Lambos and Ferraris right now :sly:

Seems I got the lemons then:(

Yeah they do, I was very impressed with the Countach and F40 until the paint issues developed.

The Countach has bad rash and the F40... Well Ill post up soon.

The parts are good though, and as I was taking apart the F40 for repainting I noticed the parts are quality items.

Back