• 15,837 comments
Just some extra pics of the ebbro's.

2000GTdetail.jpg

RA300-2.jpg

R34Detail.jpg

R32Race.jpg

TDF-PO1.jpg

R32Silhouette.jpg

I can only imagine what ebbro could do on a 1:18 scale.... they blow me away at 1:43...but man the 1:24 scale look almost like my autoart's...especially that R34..they even have felt..jesus

Then again...ebbro went a couple steps beyound 1:18...and brought out the MASSIVE calsonic GTR... at 1:8 scale..

80002_a.jpg

freakishly massive and i must have it.

Last edited:
1:43 Kyosho BNR32 in Crystal white

DSCN0710.jpg
\

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0705.jpg

Autoart 1:18 Nissan skyline R34 Crystal White

DSCN1357_zps7bed5d93.jpg

DSCN1356_zpsb2e6ce4a.jpg

DSCN1344_zps22adac91.jpg

DSCN1362_zpsca98c2ef.jpg

DSCN1345_zps2ffa2928.jpg

DSCN1358_zpsb37bf6ab.jpg

DSCN1352_zpsc527937b.jpg

DSCN1351_zpsb6d2e1f8.jpg

Super Rare(2000-2001 release) Motormax R34 in midnight purple 1:18
But this one has a huge defect....And it's hard not to notice.

DSCN1383_zps9fe302cd.jpg

DSCN1380_zps5b6c039f.jpg

DSCN1379_zpse13f3466.jpg

DSCN1375_zps75343e47.jpg

DSCN1372_zps9f04093a.jpg

DSCN1368_zps3962add0.jpg

DSCN1386_zps94eb6e77.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everybody. Pics were made by a friend of mine for a model-car magazine article. The detail on some of them ebbro's is just briljant, given they are 1:24 and 1:20.

Uhh.. what is this? Pretty cool car/model.

That is the TDF-PO1 :sly:.

It is a converted Chrysler Imperial Crown 1958, they made the adjustments for the japanese SF series Ultra-Man.

The model car is made by MMP wich is actualy the mother company of ebbro.
Packaging is the same as from the ebbro premium range. So i figured it belonged to the series.

300wex5.jpg

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis/5392/p001.html

TorqueHappenS08
1:43 Kyosho BNR32 in Crystal white

\

Autoart 1:18 Nissan skyline R34 Crystal White

Super Rare(2000-2001 release) Motormax R34 in midnight purple 1:18
But this one has a huge defect....And it's hard not to notice.

Forgive-ith my stupidity but what is the defect.

Wow, that BMW V12 LMR art car eventually went for £235. :crazy:

Edit: New models in the mail!

clken911gt1.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked this up on my lunch break on clearance for $3.50. :D

:370:
Finally i see another person with a 1:24 scale maisto Z... It's a very good model, though i wish the back tail lights were sepperate instead of paint,Same with my 1:24 maisto GTR, All in all great models and very nice castings.I reccomend the Ferrari and Lamborghini assembly line models. they are Very detailed and look very high end.

Also Bram is that maistos Racing line? if so i want that porsche and GTR so bad, That was back when maisto was bringing alot more premium to they're 1:18 line, Which is kind of but slowly happening today but they are no longer doing the super detailed 1:12 cars..which is a shame, Though i do have XJ220 and it is spectacular. Yet super massive..

Last edited:
It is indeed Maisto's GT Racing line 👍

Worth noting that the Porsche looks way better up close than the CLK-GTR, though. I think the 911 GT1 actually looks incredible considering I only paid £7 for it!

Oh my god....it's taking forever waiting on these models...why can't i just speed up time. just this once..

Well I got a new car a couple days ago. A dinky toys rolls royce silver wraith. Made in Britain and the first dinky toy ever to have working suspension. Never seen any rolls royce models before and this one is pretty rare. I got a old Mercedes too but I forget the exact model at the moment.

Amazing Autoart AE86 Bopop4! :drool:

Also, any more pictures of that 2000GT Ramnujan? :eek:

Just picked this up on my lunch break on clearance for $3.50. :D

Nice price! Got one as well from my local flea market for $5, compared to the $10 at Rite Aid. As Torque said, I'm not a big fan of the painted taillights. And the plasticness of the bumpers is noticeable under the light. You can see how the shade of red on the plastic looks considerably different than the metal.

Anyways, stopped by Rite Aid and got this:
IMG_0681_zpsabe7b05c.jpg

BoPop4...i hate you so much, how dare you post that sexiness....I ordered a red one, couldn't find a white one though..look spectacular in panda

And man those 1:24 ebbro's are killer, I just have the NSX and looking to buy the R34 and S2000. not a bad price either considering what you get. That R34 alone is close to my 1:18 R34 from autoart.

Funny thing about those R34 models i have... Motormax and Autoart have been the only company to make a 1:18 scale road car of the Skyline R34, Muscle machines has one but it was a JGTC looking tuner...they also had one with the calsonic livery..which looked awesome, and made me nearly faint when i saw it the first time in walmart..many moons ago.

Man, was I happy when this machine arrived today!

1:18 Kyosho BMW V12 LMR, 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans winner:

bmw1vq.jpg

bmw2i.jpg

Man, was I happy when this machine arrived today!

1:18 Kyosho BMW V12 LMR, 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans winner:

BMW V12 LMR Pics.
What a beast, i can almost hear the V12...Great purchase, that is definitely one of my favorite LMP cars of all time.

I think my first 1:18 kyosho model will be a Supra though, even though they're an arm and a leg.

Amazing Autoart AE86 Bopop4! :drool:

Thanks. :)

BoPop4...i hate you so much, how dare you post that sexiness....I ordered a red one, couldn't find a white one though..look spectacular in panda

:lol: thanks. I got it a few years ago as a gift.
Was looking some stuff up, buying a lot of models seems very expensive.
But I would REALLY like this on to go along with the one I have.

(AutoArt AE86 Special Tuned Version, although we all know what it is. ;))
product.GetProductImage.do

:drool:

I actually think the Kyosho Supra looks a lot to be desired if I'm honest. The MKIV Supra is my all-time favourite road car, and thus if I want a model of that it has to be absolutely perfect. But then I look at Kyosho's Supra, and sort of get the feeling it looks subpar.

I mean, the headlights annoy me to no extent:

IMG_5568.jpg

It does look good enough from a distance. But me being such a hard-core Supra fan it has to be flawless. Unfortunately there is no Supra model like that around.

On that, how much of a price is too high for a 1:18 AutoART Toyota 1999 GT-One? I know they are getting very rare, but there is an auction for one starting at $150 and a Buy it now! price at $300. I was imagining a starting price at $100 or so, and a Buy it now! price for $150, but $300? That's almost classic Exoto car territory.

I was just actually looking at that very GT-One, if it is as rare as you say, then no doubt it'll cost at least 150 bucks.

Latest Posts

Back