GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
I'm waiting for Autoart to release the Redbull X2010 model (1:18th scale).. I hope it'll be a bit cheaper then what people are asking for it (pre-order) on most websites (~€145,-)

The detail of that thing makes my head ache. Amazing.

Wait till you see the brass etched add on's :)

I'm waiting for Autoart to release the Redbull X2010 model (1:18th scale).. I hope it'll be a bit cheaper then what people are asking for it (pre-order) on most websites (~€145,-)

Lol Autoart and cheap in the same sentence :lol: that's funny.

TBH with some of the prices i've seen i'll take it at 145.

Guys, I saw a AutoArt HSV Clubsport R8 (VT) selling for $52 at my local shop, thinking strongly about pulling the trigger on it...
Is it a good model? Looks good from outside the box.

I can't believe how expensive AutoArt items have become over the past few years.

I snagged a new white AutoArt Alfa Romeo 1750 from EBay for a pretty good price. I'll take a few photos once it arrives.

First Brock's 1996 Super Touring Volvo 850
C5340B61-256B-4FEB-A1C5-F5258B19D030-1385-0000020411F82202_zps7664b6b2.jpg

Brock's 1988 Bathurst M3
7E69538F-4F3F-4F1C-8963-A5EDDFAB908F-1385-000002043F0404EC_zps3fa3acc8.jpg

I just got that M3 while I was away on holidays. Guess I dont need to take pics of it now. Ive also got the 850 Volvo on order.

Ferrari 250 California 1960 - CMC 1:18

ScaleModels-0698.jpg

ScaleModels-0699.jpg

ScaleModels-0700.jpg

ScaleModels-0702.jpg

ScaleModels-0704.jpg

ScaleModels-0705.jpg

ScaleModels-0706.jpg

ScaleModels-0713.jpg

ScaleModels-0715.jpg

Please don't quote (all) photo's when replying to this post.

Last edited:
Amazing! I would put that beside my bed so I fall asleep to it and wake up to it everyday. :lol:

Where and how much? If ya don't mind me asking...

Amazing! I would put that beside my bed so I fall asleep to it and wake up to it everyday. :lol:

Where and how much? If ya don't mind me asking...

This. People putting such detail and passion into making these models make me a happy man. It's beautiful to behold 👍

Photography has taken up most of my hobby money over the past few years but seeing that CMC again makes me want to get back in the game. Prices are crazy nowadays though! I remember when 787Bs were £99, now they're way more than what I paid for my Exoto Sauber C9 set! :lol: Although I *really* like the look of those TrueScale McLaren models, I already have the Minichamps LM winner but the detail leaves a lot to be desired.

EDIT: Now I've seen the AA 1:18 road car as well, oh man. Although I always wanted one of those huge 1:12 Minichamps ones too. LM winner + road car to complete the set? :P

Last edited:
Lots of detail on that cmc ferrari, and they really put a lot of effort in it.
But for the price tag i find it not delicate enough in some areas.

Metal frame of headlights is very wide, the hardtop doesn't seem to fit alright and it looks a bit off at the top were the window and the top meet, asif the window should be more outward placed. Rain wipers are a little to wide, the trunk looks like it isn't shut properly. Doorhandles way to thick, but probably needed to make them strong enough to open them.

I get the idea that in focussing on extreme detail, they forgot to compare the overall picture to the original.

Not trying to be offensive, but i have seen better cmc's.
Pictures are top class as usual!

http://flaviendachet.blogspot.nl/2012/03/61-ferrari-250-gt-swb-california-spyder.html

ferrari-250-gt-swb-california-spyder_8.jpg

ScaleModels-0702.jpg

Bottle - O Falcon's been out for a week now and the store i preordered still hasn't contacted me yet if i managed to secure one or not.

Just sent them an email might get thier attention :)

acb.jpg

1 the hardtop doesn't seem to fit alright and it looks a bit off at the top were the window and the top meet, asif the window should be more outward placed.
2 Not trying to be offensive, but i have seen better cmc's.
3 Pictures are top class as usual!
1 I didn't pay enough attention when putting on the hard top, my fault not CMC.

2 Your other comments I agree with but hey it's a scaled down model. It cant all be perfect even though we wish it to be so. :)

3 Thx! 👍

New arrival from Ebbro - and it's rather a bargain :sly:

1:43 Ebbro Lambo Gallardo RG-3 von ItsHimness auf Flickr

This guy takes his 1:43s pics in front of real scenery - great work (text in German) http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/f...-eric-otto-aus-hamburg-fotostrecke-94689.html

Update: New pictures of the GT-R SpecV in GT5 livery

1:43 Nissan GT-R SpecV (2009) von ItsHimness auf Flickr

Last edited:
Wow, havent been here in awhile, nice models rolling in from everywhere!
Got some more pics of 1/43's...
43-Diablo_VT-00.jpg
That Diablo looks dead impressive, almost thought it was 1/18 because of the door lines.
Ferrari 250 California 1960 - CMC 1:18
ScaleModels-0706.jpg

ScaleModels-0715.jpg
As usual CMC has done the engine and undercarrige nicely, and it's a classic Ferrari so cant go wrong.👍
New arrival from Ebbro - and it's rather a bargain :sly:
Cant go wrong with Ebbro's either,thats one sharp looking Gallardo! Diecast or resin?

I bought this and it arrived a couple of days ago.

Alfa Romeo 1750 by AutoArt

IMG_1494_zps60aac06c.jpg

IMG_1495_zps8ea54f55.jpg

IMG_1496_zps8dc671af.jpg

It's got some pretty nice details. I was surprised at the engine details, and some of the stickers. Also the wood grain shift knob and steer wheel are a nice touch. However, I had intended to buy one in left hand drive, and my understanding was that the box for the LHD and RHD version are different, so I thought I was buying a LHD car. I was surprised and slightly disappointed when it arrived, but I got it for cheap, so I guess I can't complain too much.

I made sure it wouldn't roll of the ledge before I stepped away from it. :lol:

I was looking for some place to take a picture of it that would make use of the natural lighting. Too bad, it probably would have been a little better if taken earlier with more sun.

Back