GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
I bought a 1:18 Ferrari F50 GT, wich I am now turning into a GT1 Le Mans racer.
vlzv.jpg

I´m currently about halfway. The front is basically done though.

I bought a 1:18 Ferrari F50 GT, wich I am now turning into a GT1 Le Mans racer.
vlzv.jpg

I´m currently about halfway. The front is basically done though.

AWESOME! 👍
I have yet to get my hands on the TSM-Fujimi F50 GT. MAYBE next month I will manage to obtain one lol. I really need it, as it would look GLORIOUS with my AUTOart Zonda ARRRR.

I know of 2 what's the 3rd? Buy the 3rd one already rather than waiting?

No it's something different, but from the same manufacturer. Ran at Le Mans the last time in 2010 with a privateer Belgian team. I think you know enough now :P

Was 30 euros lower than the next deal on it, and I've been such a fan of the car that I got baited.

I can only see a ford gt and Porsche for Belgium entries for 2010. Have you had an update on your spark R8? I've just been sent wip shots of mine.

Might've been 2011 then.

The last I heard of my R8 is where he asked me to have the batteries. I told him to place it where ever, as long as it's not visible when displaying. So it's either going to be the pilot/passenger seat, or underneath the car. Either way he was going to ship it this month.

Might've been 2011 then.

The last I heard of my R8 is where he asked me to have the batteries. I told him to place it where ever, as long as it's not visible when displaying. So it's either going to be the pilot/passenger seat, or underneath the car. Either way he was going to ship it this month.

Mines is getting shipped on saturday so far it has the damage and lights fitted can show you some pics if you wanna see?

Think it would be 2011 as there was a Belgium entered lola in LMP1 then.

Is it me or is 50 euros for an AutoART Aston Martin DBR9 a ridiculously good deal?

Found the 2005 #59 for 50 euros. It's not the class winning #009 from 2007, but for that price it might be an incredibly good deal.

Yay or nay?

Toyota fan, but love the looks of that R18 so much!

True that, my dad is in love with it. I'm still waiting on the e-mail for the R18 and or the TS030 👎

Is it me or is 50 euros for an AutoART Aston Martin DBR9 a ridiculously good deal?

Found the 2005 #59 for 50 euros. It's not the class winning #009 from 2007, but for that price it might be an incredibly good deal.

Yay or nay?

YAY! I think I've seen the same one and (almost) bought it about 10 times now :lol: It's on there for a while now.

AWESOME! 👍
I have yet to get my hands on the TSM-Fujimi F50 GT. MAYBE next month I will manage to obtain one lol. I really need it, as it would look GLORIOUS with my AUTOart Zonda ARRRR.

Mmmm, Zonda R... I'll have to get me one eventually, allthough I exclusively collect 1:18 GT1/GTS cars. But that Zonda is close enough :)

Wow, quite a few posts to read up on and photos to admire.
Was off in the Arctic for a while and I am now officially bi-polar ;) having visited Antarctica a few years back.

Anyway - enjoy photos below!

1:18 HWE – Ferrari 458 Spyder

ScaleModels-0746.jpg

ScaleModels-0748.jpg

ScaleModels-0751.jpg

ScaleModels-0752.jpg

ScaleModels-0753.jpg

ScaleModels-0754.jpg

ScaleModels-0755.jpg

ScaleModels-0759.jpg

ScaleModels-0761.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, quite a few posts to read up on and photos to admire.
Was off in the Arctic for a while and I am now officially bi-polar ;) having visited Antarctica a few years back.

Wow cool 👍 I bet you made some amazing shots over there!

Very nice photos of the Ferrari too, and nice model, I love the seats the most, looks so real :drool:

The Stig looks nice too, what make is it if I may ask?

Man, that period where you know your models are on the way but you have no idea where they are at the moment.

Man, that period where you know your models are on the way but you have no idea where they are at the moment.

I'm feeling you, got something on it's way too :dopey: Also from Le Mans and pre 2000's :idea

Oh and it has got something to do with <<<<<<<

Last edited:
Back