GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,789 comments
I tried to sell a Gran Turismo Autoart Skyline R34 some time ago in the market section but it's not a good place to sell anything here. Tons of better plattforms out there.
May you recommend me them, please? I know only ebay, but i has a limit of few items right now for some reason))

May you recommend me them, please? I know only ebay, but i has a limit of few items right now for some reason))
Specific Facebook-Groups for the model manufacturer working the best since you'll find specific buyers and everyone sees your post instead of having to search for it on ebay, etc. + the biggest online fleamarket site in your country (and ebay of course in most countries).

Specific Facebook-Groups for the model manufacturer working the best since you'll find specific buyers and everyone sees your post instead of having to search for it on ebay, etc. + the biggest online fleamarket site in your country (and ebay of course in most countries).
Thanks. Will try to find these Facebook groups

^ DiecastSociety and DiecastExchange (need to be an "actively participating" member to be allowed).

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5525b.jpg

Took this fella out for a "drive" :P

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Can someone tell me if Autoart 1/18 cars have rolling wheels or not?

I'm considering of getting a black NA2 NSX-R while here in Akihabara.

Also, how is the quality? Never owned any as you can tell by my questions.

Apparently they have ABS-plastic body with zinc alloy "underbody"(?).

Hi guys.

Can someone tell me if Autoart 1/18 cars have rolling wheels or not?

I'm considering of getting a black NA2 NSX-R while here in Akihabara.

Also, how is the quality? Never owned any as you can tell by my questions.

Apparently they have ABS-plastic body with zinc alloy "underbody"(?).
Yes rolling wheels on metal and (at least the only one I got (Lexus LC500) in my collection in) resin. I would say quality overall is ok (considering the pricetag of often 300 €+ "only" ok) but that depends on the model. They sometimes have problems with liverys on racecars/tuning cars but that is not just model x has it it's more down to each individual one while most beeing fine some can have bad applied sponsors or stripes.

Yes rolling wheels on metal and (at least the only one I got (Lexus LC500) in my collection in) resin. I would say quality overall is ok (considering the pricetag of often 300 €+ "only" ok) but that depends on the model. They sometimes have problems with liverys on racecars/tuning cars but that is not just model x has it it's more down to each individual one while most beeing fine some can have bad applied sponsors or stripes.

Thanks for the info.

The car I'm thinking is a roadcar, so less chance of badly applied decals. Not sure if I pull the trigger thou, might not go back for it, but time will tell.

ABS plastic not resin. The same material Lego and Bandai Namco used in their products.

And here is a legendary pair of cars.
This was the golden era of GT and the beginning of the Japanese series.

The Advan livery is tempting to classify the car as a member of the Taisan team, but they were not the only ones.

Team Kunimitsu, named after founder Takazashi Kunimitsu, fielded a red Turbo 964 in 1994 JGTC season. The co-pilot was none other than the legendary Keiichi Tsuchiya👑.
✒In 1994, when JGTC had just started, they did win at the stage in Sugo. Later in Mine they lost to the F40, taking second place. This is despite the fact that the team did not perform in the first two stages (out of five). Everyone was still catching up to the new championship. And in Fuji at the third stage they have not reached the chequed flag.
✒In 1995 (yellow-green PB livery), when other teams seriously joined the game, including semi-factory Japanese ones, the best result was 3rd place in Fuji.

🏁1/43 Porsche Turbo 964 JGTC GT1 1994 #100 Advan team Kunimitsu ❤
🏁1/43 Porsche Turbo 964 GT1 JGTC 1995 #100 BP team Kunimitsu 💚

team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (6).jpg
team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (8).jpg
team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (4).jpg
team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (5).jpg
team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (12).jpg
team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (1).jpg
team kunimitsu jgtc 94-95 scale porsche 964 (11).jpg

Also all AUTOart models have rolling wheels, as do most opening diecast/plastic models. Only most resin models lack rolling wheels.
Anyway the NA2 NSX-R is one of the better modern AA models, I have the white one myself:

Found that model from a shop in Akihabara, but decided not to buy it. 200+ euros ain't cheap and I've already spent more then enough on this trip.

Maybe, MAYBE, one day I have the opportunity and cash to get one Autoart model for myself.

Found that model from a shop in Akihabara, but decided not to buy it. 200+ euros ain't cheap and I've already spent more then enough on this trip.

Maybe, MAYBE, one day I have the opportunity and cash to get one Autoart model for myself.
Sad to hear but yeah not enough bucks in the bank is no uncommon issue for all of us I guess? At least you maybe got sth else exciting on small wheels to show us?

I'm gonna wait to see how the Norev compares to the Minichamps before I make a choice on which 992 GT3 RS to get lol.
Also picked up this from the Mazda dealer:
I ordered the Norev before I saw that Minichamps will also be making the car. I'll probably get a Minichamps as well, since they look to be the Weissach version of the car.

Speaking of Mazda (other than strongly considering getting a real RF for myself maybe next year) KK Scale is making a decent looking 1/18 787B soon with factory livery and Renown versions, probably good price though I suspect you have a 787B in your collection lol

I ordered the Norev before I saw that Minichamps will also be making the car. I'll probably get a Minichamps as well, since they look to be the Weissach version of the car.

Speaking of Mazda (other than strongly considering getting a real RF for myself maybe next year) KK Scale is making a decent looking 1/18 787B soon with factory livery and Renown versions, probably good price though I suspect you have a 787B in your collection lol
I may or may not have a 787B (or two) in my collection lol...

I'd like to see some models of Mazda's older prototypes, like the 757 and 767 in 1/18, along with the later Lola-Mazdas of the 2000's. Also the RX-792P would be nice as well in 1/18...

Latest Posts

Back