- 10,329

- South
- HarskGaming96
I don't know how to turn off the carbon layer... I'm painting the car using GIMP program...- have you turned off the carbon layer?
- did you try painting in the carbon layer?
- have you done anything to the carbon layer?
I don't know how to turn off the carbon layer... I'm painting the car using GIMP program...- have you turned off the carbon layer?
- did you try painting in the carbon layer?
- have you done anything to the carbon layer?
The hammer fix would have been quicker.commentary at 2:46 AM
When is the next sign-up? I finally mastered skin creation.
I've made three skins for GTR2, a bad looking 360, a decent Dome S102, and a U-HAUL MC12 because racecar sponsors.
This series inspired me to make skins, I'd love to join at some point.![]()
I'll sign-up and get to work on a car! 👍Well there is a Lightweight GT championship in the works so you could sign up for that. Its a one-make championship using the Lotus Elise (which appears to be a very simple Template).
I'll sign-up and get to work on a car! 👍
If @rallymorten wants to start another series, I have all the default car templates![]()
I'll sign-up and get to work on a car! 👍
If @rallymorten wants to start another series, I have all the default car templates![]()
Well done. Simple and very workable. First thought would be either Shell or Pennzoil, buuut I'm not the right one to say anything about sponsors. Right guys?View attachment 410674
Finally got the stripes lined up after a lot of trial and error. Now just got to lay out the sponsors!
(Putting the number plate on last)
It would be awesome if you guys would help me out and tell me what sponsors I should put on
Oh, and @rallymorten could you send me a pic of the Am sticker? The template only has the number plate.
Well I went with Pennzoil, and also put bridegstone as tire supplier and KW for suspension. That's as far as I can think of, I keep googling racing sponsors but only get the super generic ones like K&N, KW, or Castrol. Know any others?Well done. Simple and very workable. First thought would be either Shell or Pennzoil, buuut I'm not the right one to say anything about sponsors. Right guys?
Caterpillar, Sprint, Cheerio's, DHL, Kodak could use some love, Waffle House for a twist, Buffalo Wild Wings, and if all else fails Mello Yello.Well I went with Pennzoil, and also put bridegstone as tire supplier and KW for suspension. That's as far as I can think of, I keep googling racing sponsors but only get the super generic ones like K&N, KW, or Castrol. Know any others?
Well done. Simple and very workable. First thought would be either Shell or Pennzoil, buuut I'm not the right one to say anything about sponsors. Right guys?
Oh poo, the black follows the white! I must have mixed myself up with that version and the '99 one. Oh well, my excuse would be I made my own versionSpot on, good sir
![]()
@rallymorten could you send me a pic of the Am sticker? The template only has the number plate.
Found the ACTUAL template. Don't know which one I got. I'll fix the number right away!They should be on a layer somewhere..
Also I'll need you to add 100 to your racing number because reasons
That being said, I really do like the livery 👍
(if my ocd/control freak level was higher, I'd enforce you run the normal numberplates no-matter-the-cost dictatorial style, but, honestly, A: I can't be arsed, B: there are bigger problems in the world, and C: I can see why the livery might not work with the standard placements. Besides, it is an experimental series, so..)
Found the ACTUAL template. Don't know which one I got. I'll fix the number right away!
iName, could you give me the template without carbon, please? I'm struggling to remove the carbon layer...
*cue the notepad tutorial I'm making*