GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can do staggered starts

No way, one on track at time's the only way to go, also because the drivers need an observer.

I might practice a bit tomorrow, but I won't be able to get good time in until the week starts. Looks like a fun stage though.

Sorry guys, can't host at the moment. A bit hungover at the moment. Maybe later on tonight :cheers:

Anyone ran last night?

Sorry guys, can't host at the moment. A bit hungover at the moment. Maybe later on tonight :cheers:

Anyone ran last night?
Me, miketober, and GTP_RS172 ran last night, I'll be posting them in results shortly.

I also can't get on right now, hopefully later though, don't know yet.

Very ugly run for me, I went on a crazy out of control drift spree through the twisties on lap one, then after running a close to perfect first half of lap 2, smacked the wall coming into the tunnel :ouch: got front end damage and winded up losing at least 1.5 seconds over my two laps.

Last edited:
Hello everybody! :) Sorry for the absence, it's been a wild weekend over here.

I'll be hosting a room as soon as I finish with some homework and other stuff I need to finish for tomorrow :) If anyone wants to do SS01 PM me or add me (PSN: MoLieG)

Later! ;)

Anyone with a room number? If not, I'll set one up.

I'm setting up now:
1472-6399-8365-2933-4368

Any and all welcome :)

Last edited:
I seem to be unable to get on when anyone else is on. Wrong timing and everything. Hopefully I'll get a time up for Stage 1. :scared:

If anyone needs to be spotted, let me know. I can either come to your room, or you can come to mine. I have both custom tracks. I'll be available as long as the room number given @ 7:21PM EST is listed as open. I'll strike it when I close it.

If anyone needs to be spotted, let me know. I can either come to your room, or you can come to mine. I have both custom tracks. I'll be available as long as the room number given @ 7:21PM EST is listed as open. I'll strike it when I close it.

Just got to my PS3 :) Can you keep an eye on my lap? ;)

I'll be on later today for an hour or two.

Anyone planning to make their runs?

By the way, a handful (around 7?) has showed up in the first 3 days of the rally. Hopefully more will show up or ill start dropping people by the beginning of Round 2.

I'll be on later today for an hour or two.

Anyone planning to make their runs?

By the way, a handful (around 7?) has showed up in the first 3 days of the rally. Hopefully more will show up or ill start dropping people by the beginning of Round 2.

I still haven't downloaded the courses or secured my car yet. I will be running though. I think I am correct, that we have until Friday to get our runs in.

Edit-
Stoked for the team to have Nepalii on board. Should make us a strong team. Slightly worried, though, that his times might make me look slow:nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back