GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct :)

I have SS01 online and CSL has SS02. A few others might have them as well. I'll host a session a bit later today.

Looks like I am lucky enough to already have the 206 in my garage. Nepalii I sent you a PSN message. If you want a duplicate let me know.

Also, shocked that CSL wasn't already on my friend's list. I downloaded the track that Masi had available.

My current car is at 504pp and is a standard vehicle. Not sure yet what I am going to add to get to finall pp.

@Masi, I might be around when you get on. Can't imagine I will be ready to set a time though.

👍

Don't worry, as CSL mentioned, the beauty of Rally is the unknown :sly: i only had a 1 lap practice and ran my Stage 1 the other day. Unfortunately, CSL had some assissts on so we had to wipe all our times.

I still haven't downloaded the courses or secured my car yet. I will be running though. I think I am correct, that we have until Friday to get our runs in.

Edit-
Stoked for the team to have Nepalii on board. Should make us a strong team. Slightly worried, though, that his times might make me look slow:nervous:
Yeah, whoever allowed that is reckless and irresponsible.:lol:

Looks like I am lucky enough to already have the 206 in my garage. Nepalii I sent you a PSN message. If you want a duplicate let me know.

Also, shocked that CSL wasn't already on my friend's list. I downloaded the track that Masi had available.

My current car is at 504pp and is a standard vehicle. Not sure yet what I am going to add to get to finall pp.

@Masi, I might be around when you get on. Can't imagine I will be ready to set a time though.
I could never remember which one you use, or if you have room on your list.

👍

Don't worry, as CSL mentioned, the beauty of Rally is the unknown :sly: i only had a 1 lap practice and ran my Stage 1 the other day. Unfortunately, CSL had some assissts on so we had to wipe all our times.
You don't have to tell everyone.:embarrassed: :lol:

Possible for you to open a room 4-5 hours from now? Or anyone else? I need to get a time in! It is required to have someone to approve of your lap time correct?

I'll be doing some runs tomorrow night, who has the power stage available to download?

The power stage is just Eiger Short. No need to download! :)

I'll be on the PS3 tonight for a bit... anyone can send me a message/(and/or)FR, if anyone needs a spotter.

Last edited:
If anyone is around, I could use someone to watch my SS01. I still need to practice the others, and would be up for a practice session afterwards. Would be happy to watch any other runs as well.

Thanks,

Rees

btw-I have the course open in my lobby. If you have me as a psn friend, feel free to jump right in... Otherwise, post on here and I will make a public room for us.

If anyone is around, I could use someone to watch my SS01. I still need to practice the others, and would be up for a practice session afterwards. Would be happy to watch any other runs as well.

Thanks,

Rees

btw-I have the course open in my lobby. If you have me as a psn friend, feel free to jump right in... Otherwise, post on here and I will make a public room for us.

I'll spot, tell me where you need me to go. Or you can send a FR and message me.

IM happy with my time set. Looking forward for the next stage, as I prefer snow than gravel. Gravel shakes too much imo. I'll probably do Stage 2 and Power stage tomorrow.

Anybody else completely do all the stages yet?
You can always find that answer - Here.
Though I guess today's times haven't all been put in yet. Not sure who ran what yet today myself, wish I could have joined the room(s).

I seem to be unable to get on when anyone else is on. Wrong timing and everything. Hopefully I'll get a time up for Stage 1. :scared:

I believe I'm on your Friends List. So if we are both on, send over a message and we will get this done. It's hard for me to find the time too, but I don't want to drop this.

I believe I'm on your Friends List. So if we are both on, send over a message and we will get this done. It's hard for me to find the time too, but I don't want to drop this.

Yes, you are on my list. We'll have to meet up some time to get these stages in. :) Once I'm available for it that is...

Most likely closed.. CSL was still in the room, but I think he was leaving shortly.

I will open a room for the power stage in the next few days.

Nope, it boots everyone when it's a custom track for some reason, I wondered what happened, no problem though.

I'm doing runs right now so if any of you is awake still, here is the room #:

1472-6399-9009-5385-9638

It will be open until I say so here in the thread.

Sorry for the late notice, but this room is already closed.

Last edited:
I'm doing runs right now so if any of you is awake still, here is the room #:

1472-6399-9009-5385-9638

It will be open until I say so here in the thread.

I'm coming to check if you want to make any official runs now.
Nevermind, it's closed...

Me and Redreevos made our SS02 runs earlier btw, will post them up tomorrow if Red hasn't already by then in the thread.

Last edited:
I'm coming to check if you want to make any official runs now.
Nevermind, it's closed...

Me and Redreevos made our SS02 runs earlier btw, will post them up tomorrow if Red hasn't already by then in the thread.

Damn.. and I just turned off the console too.

Anyway, I will open a room later aftenoon (August 19) from 1:00 PM USA Pacific Time to whatever. So if any of you wants to make official runs keep checking this thread for the room number.

EDIT: I'm not opening rooms until further notice. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back