GTS vs GT6 - Cars comparison

• Thread starter emula
  • 1,346 comments
If.. I can say something here;

I would still like to see what these comparisons look like when they become available, as do a lot of other people in here do as well I'm sure. We get it, its not perfect, but its not worth causing fights and heated debates in threads like this. All I care about is if they look better than they did in GT6, which for me personally, they have.

Its silly to go on in tangents about the small details, because most players are likely never going to notice this without extreme close ups, and especially so when racing them. I don't personally think some people realize just how hard it is for people to make car models in games, so the fact that some cars have the absolute amount of detail that they do should be applauded, rather than the small stuff that certain vehicles are lacking on.

emula, I do hope you don't take away something just because of people looking to cause trouble here. Those who just come here to see these shots and aren't concerned about stuff like "adaptive tessellation" or how "round" headlights are would love to see the improvements to cars when they become available, and to cars we have yet to see comparison shots of. :)

It seems emula detractors may have won..I would do the same and stop posting for a while..it doesn't worth arguing that much with some people about certain things, and I've been following his conversations with some other members through 2 or 3 different threads last months..

Last edited:
an interesting thing about the diablo...

GT6
5KfUqD.jpg

QD6pLy.jpg

GTS
99oa0u.jpg

IJy89O.jpg

I had to go find a photo of the original stereo with that "MAGA BAND" button, I thought maybe a secret Trump supporter at PD had slipped that in. But nope, that's the real button. I guess they meant MEGA but had a dodgy translator.

I had to go find a photo of the original stereo with that "MAGA BAND" button, I thought maybe a secret Trump supporter at PD had slipped that in. But nope, that's the real button. I guess they meant MEGA but had a dodgy translator.

Yes it did! :lol: Nice catch mate! 👍 :

1804e55eef242242832ef6d5d397b1a3.jpg

Well, Clarion is Japanese company though, and you know sometimes English isn't translated quite well there, so... yeah... :lol: :D

Stop what, telling the truth? The in-game replay models aren't even close to the same detail the photo mode/ gallery cars are.
Glitch into the RX-7 and you have a near perfect interior, glitch into the SRT Hellcat and polygons await.
Also that's against the AUP.

Stop what, telling the truth? The in-game replay models aren't even close to the same detail the photo mode/ gallery cars are.
Glitch into the RX-7 and you have a near perfect interior, glitch into the SRT Hellcat and polygons await.
glitch into? :) how?

Question when getting interior shots of the more intricate details etc are you using the glitch that allows you to go inside the car from exterior view from replay photomode? If so that's why some car visuals seem downgraded when capturing screenshots etc. They aren't made to be viewed that way. They won't be rendered in their best quality because the game thinks you aren't looking at it. You'll only get the high quality interior shots if you choose the interior view in replay photomode but camera movement in that view is very limited.

Question when getting interior shots of the more intricate details etc are you using the glitch that allows you to go inside the car from exterior view from replay photomode? If so that's why some car visuals seem downgraded when capturing screenshots etc. They aren't made to be viewed that way. They won't be rendered in their best quality because the game thinks you aren't looking at it. You'll only get the high quality interior shots if you choose the interior view in replay photomode but camera movement in that view is very limited.

No, the lod of the interior in replay photomode dedicated option is the same of the ingame.... anyway the story of an "extreme downgrade" of the interiors ingame is totally false, on 90% of the cars the downgrade of the interior ingame is minimum or inexistent, only very few cars suffer of an annoying downgrade of the interiors like the Chris Holstrom Concepts Nova

You haven't told much truths. You've come into this thread with a clear agenda to downplay GTS and talked about things you don't really know about like meshes and tesselation.

GT6 Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport) '08 VS GTS Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 + livery replica

U9l1gw.jpg

pnsIX5.jpg

fzoL4T.jpg

hftFTR.jpg

Gas cap on right side and vents behind front wheel are gone on the GTS version. Mistake or based on a different car?

Guys, we're wandering towards thread derailing again...

The scirocco is a good comparison, for sure. The livery work is great, too. Interesting that they chose to re-model the scirocco completely with different bumpers, trims etc. rather than upgrading the existing one? Seems like a lot of work for tiny differences.

Both models are pretty good, though.

Back