Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
Hey, I'm interested, did the can explode?

BTW, a water cooler. Hmm... I've never heard of someone having one in their house, but it looks cool!

Water coolers are the bomb diggity. My uncle used to have one in his house. The only great memory I have of it was making about a gallon of Swiss Miss hot chocolate with the hot water water and about melting the skin out if my mouth. Good times.

And with SoBe it depends on the flavor you get. Some are rechid, and some could make you splooge with goodness. The strawberry-banana stuff is the shiznit. I don'r drink it that often and don't know the flavors, but I can warn you guys to steer clear of the coconut; my god, it's the nastiest thing this side of the corner whore.

My uncle has a cooler. We have like no room in the fridge to keep a stash of cold (tap) water (which I'd be okay with because our tap water is palatable), so we decided to invest in a cooler like my uncle did a while ago. I mean, it's easy access and it's always cold (or 195*F or room temp), and it also has a fridge in the bottom. I love it. The cool part is that Crystal Water will give my uncle and us free water just for using my uncle as a referer. I think all we would pay is like 6 bucks a month or per delivery for service, which includes doorstep delivery. In fact, if my room wasn't carpeted, I would've probably taken it in here for myself. :lol:

I had an 8 cup water thingy that i won. You're supposed to fill it up each day and drink the whole water dispenser throughout the day.

ExigeExcel
The tap water in Orlando was disgusting. WTF is wrong with it?

Dunno... They probably don't care about it very much because Disney makes money on water bottles, not sinks, faucets, and water fountains.

Yum! Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea. I'm drinking it slowly, instead of chugging the Lemon Iced tea i had about 5 minutes ago. 👍
Got a 2liter Lime Coke waiting in the freezer.

Yum! Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea. I'm drinking it slowly, instead of chugging the Lemon Iced tea i had about 5 minutes ago. 👍
Got a 2liter Lime Coke waiting in the freezer.

Ooooh, I can't wait.
On Sunday I'm attending a going-away party for a friend. We're having Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters (Anyone here read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?), among other things.
In it is:
1 oz. EverClear
4 oz. Bombay Sapphire
4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
2 oz. Herredura Tequila
5 oz. Rum

2 oz. Gatorade

I think this drink is going to be killer.

Raghavan
I over freezed it and now i'm waiting for the damn thing to unfreeze. 👎
:mad:

Ummmm, it that actually possible? I thought that when something was frozen, it was frozen?

Anyway this thread is making me thirsty

*click**tsss**clock**glug glug glug glug* Ahhhh! Refreshing!

Slicks
Ooooh, I can't wait.
On Sunday I'm attending a going-away party for a friend. We're having Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters (Anyone here read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?), among other things.

Well, the drink is describes as "like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick", so you might want to add some type of lemon flavoring.

But when it comes to mixed drinks, I usually just go with the simple, like JD and Coke.

Damn. I'm already halfway done with my water jug and I just got it yesterday morning.

They gave us like a pack of 50 water bottles for free and delivered 4 jugs of water.

Slicks
Ooooh, I can't wait.
In it is:
1 oz. EverClear
4 oz. Bombay Sapphire
4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
2 oz. Herredura Tequila
5 oz. Rum

2 oz. Gatorade

I wish you and your liver much good luck. At least your not visiting Unlce Jäger.

3-Wheel, I think lemon Gatorade would solve the lemony problem. Or maybe a few spurts of actual lemon juice. An ounce perhaps. That'll add another unique and distinct spice to the mix!

mmmmm coca cola share size, and its all mine, muhahahahahahahahahaha

yeah seriously, shap!

No, I've never had it, I've never even seen that movie. But I can guarantee that the Wild Turkey is that last step over the line. 100-octane is gettin' it done, and with only 12.5% of the drink not having alcohol you'll taste every bit of it. Even if it was half Gatorade it'd make you gasp for O2. But still, you should add some lemon juice. An ounce of that would be noticable and would add quite a tang. Which gives me another idea: Can you buy caffeine at the grocery?

Slicks
1 oz. EverClear
4 oz. Bombay Sapphire
4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
2 oz. Herredura Tequila
5 oz. Rum

2 oz. Gatorade

You are insane :)

On the contrary:
3 Wheel Drive
But when it comes to mixed drinks, I usually just go with the simple, like JD and Coke.
You are very wise, my friend :D

gOoSeTeR
Ummmm, it that actually possible? I thought that when something was frozen, it was frozen?

Anyway this thread is making me thirsty

*click**tsss**clock**glug glug glug glug* Ahhhh! Refreshing!
I meant i left it in the freezer too long. I just wanted it to get cold, not become an iceberg.:)

I'd like to conclude about Black Cherry Vanilla Coke that it is, in fact, a strong addictive drug. Which I didn't take a dose of for about 1 week... AAAARG !!!

Back