H-Shifter Racing League [HSRL] - Season 1 - COMPLETE

• Thread starter LFA
  • 235 comments

Which race would you like to be our league's first official race?

• Total voters
I hope I'm not too late to join the league...below is a picture of my rig.

CIMG5702.jpg

PSN: Blind829

Timezone: UTC-5 (Eastern - US)

Having connection problems, give me a min. Ill keep trying, I got in before, I should get in again.

Pace car is running at 700hp and weighs just over a tonne yet I am stuck to 60... hmmph :D

Hello Shifters,
I am new to online-racing, thats why I´m looking for a nice group of racers who may have patience with me learning all the tricks. I´ve a bit of experience offline and got already far enough in GT5. I´m using the G25, though never really been into H-shifting mode with it. Just a few kilometres using the sequencial mode in Richard Burns Rally, your club just seems to help me explore what racing is all about.
psn id: awan_afuqja
timezone: GMT+1

My setup (that seat is just suboptimal and way too comfortable than the purpose-built ones. cold in winter, sticky in summer and it often lacks that stiffness when things roughen up a bit):

1256zki.jpg

Last edited:
Made my race seat with left over hardwood flooring and a van seat..
100_2597-1.jpg

100_2599.jpg

PSN: Sick06G35
gear: G27
Time Zone: US Pacific

Last edited:
I would love to get involved in this. The timing works great too!

I have a G27 and I am on EST time.

I'll have a pic of my setup tomorrow as I wont be home until then.

Hopefully I'm not to late on this.

Cheers

PSN: MaTTxxWLe
G27 + Obutto cockpit

In the States I'm in central time but I'm currently living in the UK. I'd like to participate in the states races but if that doesn't work I'll stick with the EU guys. Love this idea, always wanted to run with a group that is into simulation and likes cockpit view. I'm participating in some good organized races but mostly everyone tip shifts/paddle shifts and doesn't use cockpit view. I'll post a pic when I can.

Question for you guys, Has any one struggled shifting in there real car due to shifting there sim set up? I do, its bad news, I cant find the gears when I jump in my car after a long night of racing. At least for the first few blocks.

Sadly enough, my car is automatic.

I drove my friends car recently, I was analyzing turns as if they were corners. He then asked me, "why do you downshift so much?"

I replied "Because I'm pro from playing GT5 for 2 months."

A week later he calls me, says his clutch is fried. FML.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get in on the action ,been working the times out and this should be a 10 o'clock kick off for me which is perfect.

Thanks MaTTx and GTP_clockwork for your registration submissions, both your rigs look good to go! And the matte black helmet is a nice touch.

@ MaTTx, GTP_clockwork, D34NO_33, check your PM's for HSRL event info.

I'll go with the 111R , I've got a lot of practice to start getting on with ,not feeling that confident at moment but looking forward to it.

Results after today are posted.

@caliwator I will need your PSNID as well as your timezone.

Latest Posts

Back