Have You Got the Horn? (Donations Welcome)

• Thread starter Igwyana
  • 222 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Museum cards and horns are seperate entities, horns are classed as a tuning part, so in a day you can send from one PS3

1 x car/ticket
5 x paints
5 x tuning parts (includes horns)
5 x museum cards

👍

Thanks Igwyana. I guess somebody must have sent something from the PS3. This means I can still trade cards for horns?

Hey Cue/Mjs

OP updated, i've left the 2 pending on our wanted just in case so i make it 10 required as a group 👍

mjs, you sent me a horn i already have on mygt.net the last 2 days, i presume this was just an oversight but can we make sure we check before we send, i update as soon as i get the gift so my museum/horns should be upto date when you want to send :)

Cheers guys, we'll soon be there, just a lot of sending to come ;)

Ok I will double check this time.

You mean you're very close ;)

Me and Cue have got a way to go yet

Last edited:
I've got the following horns you want:
39, 70, 89, 130, 166, 190

I need the following paints:

(CS) Maziora Everest
(CS) Maziora Mazeran
(CS) Maziora Seyfert
(CS) Reflex Spice
(M) AMG Monza grau magno
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Light Red

would be able to send tomorrow

I've got the following horns you want:
39, 70, 89, 130, 166, 190

I need the following paints:

(CS) Maziora Everest
(CS) Maziora Mazeran
(CS) Maziora Seyfert
(CS) Reflex Spice
(M) AMG Monza grau magno
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Light Red

would be able to send tomorrow

I can do that trade with you if you like. I have all of those paints. Pick which 6 you would like and i'll send 5 over tomorrow and 1 the day after.

Edit, i'll be generous and throw in the extra one the day after

I can do that trade with you if you like. I have all of those paints. Pick which 6 you would like and i'll send 5 over tomorrow and 1 the day after.

I have just agreed a deal with J32 for 176 and 190 so if you just want to make it the 5 you can 👍

Edit, i'll be generous and throw in the extra one the day after

alright, so i'll send you the first 5 horns of the list and you return the first five paints ok?

will send you a fr in about an hour, im running a spec-b championship right now...

Ok. That's fine. If I add you now, will you accept because i'm going to bed soon. I'll send the paints over tomorrow morning (UK time, in about 9 hours)

mjs1985
Ok. That's fine. If I add you now, will you accept because i'm going to bed soon. I'll send the paints over tomorrow morning (UK time, in about 9 hours)

perfect, will do so, good night

Hi All,

Just looking for the last horn we need as a group, check OP, just need 165. I can trade paints tomorrow if anyone has this horn please?

Thanks for looking 👍

Hi All,

Just looking for the last horn we need as a group, check OP, just need 165. I can trade paints tomorrow if anyone has this horn please?

Thanks for looking 👍

Hi mate two days I,ll have it, Nearly finished HOODFIELD, He has 9 left to come from me and he,s hit the jackpot.
So it,ll be 5 at reset for him plus four next day so your luck is in.
Then I move on to my next person. LOL.
But if you get it before hand its always nice for freebie,s.:)
Since your in a little group I,ll try throw some more has an when I can.
Same go,s for museum cards.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi mate two days I,ll have it, Nearly finished HOODFIELD, He has 9 left to come from me and he,s hit the jackpot.
So it,ll be 5 at reset for him plus four next day so your luck is in.
Then I move on to my next person. LOL.
But if you get it before hand its always nice for freebie,s.:)
Since your in a little group I,ll try throw some more has an when I can.
Same go,s for museum cards.

Top man, that would be much appreciated 👍 Only need the 10 horns now for my collection so nearly there ;)

Just need to keep sending and get my 2 circle friends complete after that 👍

Yes mate been watching your page got that in my list.?
Not too long jumping up on them.👍
Another day or two you,ll be finished. Nice one.

No sorry guys, I want to give 5 paints to someone to send 5 horns to Cue2. I'm not looking for anything myself. Does that make sense now?

You can add my offer to the OP. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back