Have You Got the Horn? (Donations Welcome)

• Thread starter Igwyana
  • 222 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw have any of you guys found any novelty type horns? Like the general lee horn or an ice cream van etc? The ones I have are pretty much identical :grumpy:

No mate it doesn,t exsist.Sorry.
Bye for now.:)

Many Thanks again to Outeke for another 5 horns donated 👍

You're really helping the collection move towards completion, thanks a lot :)

I'm fully enjoying it. Unfortunately I'm running out of horns...maybe a few left. I can check on Ouweke tomorrow. If needed I'll sent you a FR

Btw have any of you guys found any novelty type horns? Like the general lee horn or an ice cream van etc? The ones I have are pretty much identical :grumpy:

You should ask WebWolf, he has all the horns and listened them.

Igwyana, he could maybe help out with the last ones your missing.

I'm fully enjoying it. Unfortunately I'm running out of horns...maybe a few left. I can check on Ouweke tomorrow. If needed I'll sent you a FR

Nice one, Cheers 👍 Just had a PM from Webwolf so i may ask him the question :)

Horns all sound the same mate been thru every one in the hope.
Sorry there all poor but its just the collecting bug that takes hold.

P.s post #152

I will trade you that car but you will have to wait till friday before I'm free to send anything to you. Is that OK?

Perfect.

Who shall I send the horns to? I will need a PSN ID.

Also can I send all four at the same time? Never sent before

My PSN is.. Shin_Roh I will probably have to delete you after the trade as my list is almost full though 👍

Perfect.

My PSN is.. Shin_Roh I will probably have to delete you after the trade as my list is almost full though 👍

Hi, Wait for Cue2 to come back and post as he'll be the one to send to 👍

Thanks again today to Outeke, another 4 horns donated to the cause 👍

There is only 1 horn on ouweke, but I guess you can score that from somebody else.

And since there is nothing to sent anymore, I wish you much luck with all the horns ;-)
Are you gonna make a horn sample and mix it to a groovy sound and put in on youtube? :)

Perfect.

just PMed you. The sending limit is 5 per day so you should be fine.

mjs your horn collection is growing at an alarming rate, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up :)

Also, why can't I send you any horns today?
Is your gift box full? can that happen?
I keep getting a limit error even though I've sent no horns since reset. Can somebody explain this?

Also, why can't I send you any horns today?
Is your gift box full? can that happen?

Yes, your giftbox is limited to 50 items. Doesn't matte which items.

Ive never had that problem before. I've received 5 horns yesterday and so I don't think thats the case. Maybe i've had lots of people send me stuff today. I have 72 items in my received menu but horns don't go in there when you receive them. I'm not at home at the moment. Will be back in about 4-5 hours

Sorry for the wait

Apologies to mjs, mjs did not have a full giftbox.

It was me, stupidly, sending museum cards thinking they are independent trades :dunce:

Lesson learnt.

Apologies to mjs, mjs did not have a full giftbox.

It was me, stupidly, sending museum cards thinking they are independent trades :dunce:

Lesson learnt.

Museum cards and horns are seperate entities, horns are classed as a tuning part, so in a day you can send from one PS3

1 x car/ticket
5 x paints
5 x tuning parts (includes horns)
5 x museum cards

👍

I knew it was something like that! No-one has sent me anything today though. I hope my account is alright. Slightly strange. I've got 3 trades today and i've sent my stuff!

I have 5 free horn slots and can send in about 14 hours.
68, 123, 227, 257 & ? for any 5 I don't have, I also accept Museum cards. :)
Link in sig.
PSN: Nattdood 👍

I have 5 free horn slots and can send in about 14 hours.
68, 123, 227, 257 & ? for any 5 I don't have, I also accept Museum cards. :)
Link in sig.
PSN: Nattdood 👍

Hey Natt,
I'll send you an FR in a moment, i'll send you 5 x Museum cards for those 4 horns you mentioned.

Thanks 👍

oops typo 257 was already in the first 4 lol :dunce:
11, 94, 148, 238, 267

Last edited:
oops typo 257 was already in the first 4 lol :dunce:
94, 148, 238, 267

I think we have all those other 4 in our little circle so just the 4 will be fine

Thanks 👍

Added - 5 x Audi cards now sent

Last edited:
If anyone wants any museum cards, i'd happily trade them for horns as well. I've listed most of them all on mygt.net but not quite all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back